• Point of Sales with Clarion

From Joe Drive@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jan 13 20:33:07 2019
    Hi,
    Does anyone has experiences of creating POS system with Clarion?
    I Just create an POS app for a supermarket and I have difficulties of creating entry detail transaction (item product,qty,and total amount). I trying to use an EIP feature but still not working well. So if there are anyone who has the experiences I
    will very happy to help me solving my problems.

thx,

Joe

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Marino Dropulic@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jan 14 11:16:30 2019
    Dana ponedjeljak, 14. siječnja 2019. u 05:33:08 UTC+1, korisnik Joe Drive napisao je:
    Hi,
    I Just create an POS app for a supermarket and I have difficulties of creating entry detail transaction (item product,qty,and total amount). I trying to use an EIP feature but still not working well. So if there are anyone who has the experiences I

thx,

Joe

Hi Joe,

I have plenty of experience with POS system made with clarion ... but I would like more information what you want to make and how (maybe I can give you some advice...)

I guess that you don't want to make touchscreen app, for supermarket I guess that you want entry with barcode reader or RFID reader, so there are few scenarios how to do that ...

you can PM me, send me more information so I will tell you how would I do it, maybe it will be helpfull for you :-)

Marino

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Joe Drive@21:1/5 to Marino Dropulic on Mon Jan 14 17:45:23 2019
    On Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at 2:16:32 AM UTC+7, Marino Dropulic wrote:
    Dana ponedjeljak, 14. siječnja 2019. u 05:33:08 UTC+1, korisnik Joe Drive napisao je:
    Hi,

thx,

Joe

Hi Joe,

I have plenty of experience with POS system made with clarion ... but I would like more information what you want to make and how (maybe I can give you some advice...)

I guess that you don't want to make touchscreen app, for supermarket I guess that you want entry with barcode reader or RFID reader, so there are few scenarios how to do that ...

you can PM me, send me more information so I will tell you how would I do it, maybe it will be helpfull for you :-)

Marino

ok thx a lot..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Joe Drive@21:1/5 to Joe Drive on Mon Jan 14 17:47:55 2019
    On Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at 8:45:25 AM UTC+7, Joe Drive wrote:
    On Tuesday, January 15, 2019 at 2:16:32 AM UTC+7, Marino Dropulic wrote:
    Hi,
    I Just create an POS app for a supermarket and I have difficulties of creating entry detail transaction (item product,qty,and total amount). I trying to use an EIP feature but still not working well. So if there are anyone who has the experiences
    I will very happy to help me solving my problems.

thx,

Joe

Hi Joe,

Marino

ok thx a lot.. can u tell me the for the pm or could u send me pm so I can reply the message..

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05