• POS form

From Bokuto Wife@21:1/5 to All on Sun Sep 5 10:17:13 2021
    Hi,
    I just create an POS (Point of Sales) App. I need Help of creating entry of the item. I want to make user entry the record easily so the only scan the barcode outside the form and the result automatically show on the browse box. And I'd like to ask if
    there anyone can help me or maybe give a simple example of creating those problems.

Thanks,

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Colin Reynolds@21:1/5 to Bokuto Wife on Sun Sep 5 12:10:10 2021
    On Sunday, September 5, 2021 at 6:17:14 PM UTC+1, Bokuto Wife wrote:
    Hi,
    I just create an POS (Point of Sales) App. I need Help of creating entry of the item. I want to make user entry the record easily so the only scan the barcode outside the form and the result automatically show on the browse box. And I'd like to ask if
    there anyone can help me or maybe give a simple example of creating those problems.

Thanks,
    Would need more information, but I assume that you are using EIP.
    You would have to perform a lookup on the Barcode/Product Code (?) field to return some values. Not to difficult.

Best advice is to ask on one of the Softvelocity news groups. There are some vastly experienced people on there.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Marino Dropulic@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 8 06:04:09 2021
    Dana nedjelja, 5. rujna 2021. u 21:10:11 UTC+2 korisnik cedars...@gmail.com napisao je:
    On Sunday, September 5, 2021 at 6:17:14 PM UTC+1, Bokuto Wife wrote:
    Hi,
    I just create an POS (Point of Sales) App. I need Help of creating entry of the item. I want to make user entry the record easily so the only scan the barcode outside the form and the result automatically show on the browse box. And I'd like to ask
    if there anyone can help me or maybe give a simple example of creating those problems.

Thanks,
    Would need more information, but I assume that you are using EIP.
    You would have to perform a lookup on the Barcode/Product Code (?) field to return some values. Not to difficult.

Best advice is to ask on one of the Softvelocity news groups. There are some vastly experienced people on there.

you can set your barcode reader to insert some characters as prefix every time you scan, so that can be combination of keys to insert barcode number in search field wherer you will find your product.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05