• iOS developer in Berlin, Germany-Willing to sponsor relocation and work

From Aleksandar Jovanovic@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 31 03:11:18 2016
    IOS developer
    - strongly experienced (5 years professional) C# engineer
    - knowledge OR professional experience of any mobile platforms/frameworks (Xamarin, WPF, iOS, Android, Cordova, etc.)

- Experience with Xamarin is not necessary, but candidate should be willing to work with it in the future´

- Company Pitch: Fast paced growing Berlin based, 12 year old, recommerce company with a strong shift towards mobile first strategy is looking for senior engineers to transform its product. Strong opportunity to grow, learn stuff, lead teams, etc. -
    Candidate will be part of a 5 to 10 people strong mobile team including experienced product manager.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From varunprathap10@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Aleksandar Jovanovic on Sun Apr 17 05:35:43 2016
    On Thursday, March 31, 2016 at 2:11:19 PM UTC+4, Aleksandar Jovanovic wrote:
    IOS developer
    - knowledge OR professional experience of any mobile platforms/frameworks (Xamarin, WPF, iOS, Android, Cordova, etc.)

- Experience with Xamarin is not necessary, but candidate should be willing to work with it in the future´

- Company Pitch: Fast paced growing Berlin based, 12 year old, recommerce company with a strong shift towards mobile first strategy is looking for senior engineers to transform its product. Strong opportunity to grow, learn stuff, lead teams, etc. -
    Candidate will be part of a 5 to 10 people strong mobile team including experienced product manager.

Hi,
    I have wide experiences in software and applications development for mobile devices & web. During my professional career I developed different applications for mobile platform ranging from enterprise applications, video social networking for
    entertainment industry, Geo-location based survey apps for government and productivity tools for oil & gas sector.

Right now i'm working on Xamarin forms cross platform application with PCL.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
    Varun Prathap

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From suhassk100@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Aleksandar Jovanovic on Tue May 24 03:39:36 2016
    On Thursday, 31 March 2016 15:41:19 UTC+5:30, Aleksandar Jovanovic wrote:
    IOS developer

Hi Aleksandar,

I would be very much interested with this opportunity and I have total experience of 6.5years in C# and more than 3.5 years experience in WPF, developing Android apps in Xamarin and Windows universal apps. I love submitting new ideas and I have a
    patent filed too and I love implementing POCs. Please let me know if you can consider my profile. My Email Id: suhassk100@gmail.com. Skype ID: suhas.s.kulkarni. Please give me your mail id so that I could send my updated CV to you. Looking forward to
    hear from you at your convenience.

Regards,
    Suhas Kulkarni

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05