• Screenshots in Mac OS X

From supuhstar0@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Pratik Mehta on Sat Apr 28 19:24:20 2018
    On Saturday, October 19, 2013 at 6:15:41 PM UTC-4, Pratik Mehta wrote:
    Hi Guys,

Good Morning!
    How are you all doing?

I am in need of your help.

I am stuck in a problem.

I want to write my own Screenshot Taking program in Objective-C for Mac OS X.

Example : Whenever Command + Shift + 3 is pressed ==> whatever is there on the screen, should be grabbed / captured, and should be stored on my local with my own desired path, and name should automatically given as SnapshotX.. as in Snapshot1,
    Snapshot2, etc...

The same goes with Command + Shift + 4 ==> the only difference is that, it allows you to select a particular area to be captured / grabbed.

Command + Shift + 5 ==> This one is a little bit tricky which I am looking for. This shortcut doesn't exist. I want to create one of my own, where it would grab the entire webpage's screenshot which I am currently working on, and store the name as the
    webpage's link.

Thanks in advance for your kind help and time.

Thanks & Regards,
    Pratts

Are you aware that the screenshot save location can be specified? It doesn't have to save to your desktop...

Other than that: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cocoa+global+keyboard+shortcut

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Luuk@21:1/5 to supuhstar0@gmail.com on Sun Apr 29 18:23:20 2018
    On 29-4-2018 04:24, supuhstar0@gmail.com wrote:
    On Saturday, October 19, 2013 at 6:15:41 PM UTC-4, Pratik Mehta wrote:
    Hi Guys,

Good Morning!
    How are you all doing?

I am in need of your help.

I am stuck in a problem.

I want to write my own Screenshot Taking program in Objective-C for Mac OS X.

Example : Whenever Command + Shift + 3 is pressed ==> whatever is there on the screen, should be grabbed / captured, and should be stored on my local with my own desired path, and name should automatically given as SnapshotX.. as in Snapshot1,
    Snapshot2, etc...

The same goes with Command + Shift + 4 ==> the only difference is that, it allows you to select a particular area to be captured / grabbed.

Command + Shift + 5 ==> This one is a little bit tricky which I am looking for. This shortcut doesn't exist. I want to create one of my own, where it would grab the entire webpage's screenshot which I am currently working on, and store the name as the
    webpage's link.

Thanks in advance for your kind help and time.

Thanks & Regards,
    Pratts

Are you aware that the screenshot save location can be specified? It doesn't have to save to your desktop...

Other than that: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cocoa+global+keyboard+shortcut

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/12823489/how-to-take-region-screenshot-in-mac-os-x-using-cocoa-and-cgdisplaycreateimagefo

and: man screencapture

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)