• Survey on how software engineers search for architectural information

From =?UTF-8?B?TXVzZW5nYSBKROacqOajrg==?@21:1/5 to All on Mon Sep 27 19:42:14 2021
    Hello Everyone ,
    I would like to ask for your support. I am a PhD student working on software architecture. I am currently exploring how developers search for architectural information in software development. I conduct a survey to investigate how architectural
    information is searched, how the usefulness of retrieved architectural information is assessed, etc., to support development tasks, and the challenges developers face. This questionnaire will take about 5-10 minutes. All the responses will be anonymized
    and we will not share your personal information with anyone else. The results of the survey will be shared with all the participants via the email addresses recorded. To do this, we need YOUR opinion! The survey is at: https://tinyurl.com/searchai
    Thank you for your participation!
    Kind regards,
    Musenga Jean de Dieu
    Wuhan University

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From pete dashwood@21:1/5 to All on Tue Oct 5 17:00:47 2021
    On 28/09/2021 15:42, Musenga JD木森 wrote:
    Hello Everyone ,
    I would like to ask for your support. I am a PhD student working on software architecture. I am currently exploring how developers search for architectural information in software development. I conduct a survey to investigate how architectural
    information is searched, how the usefulness of retrieved architectural information is assessed, etc., to support development tasks, and the challenges developers face. This questionnaire will take about 5-10 minutes. All the responses will be anonymized
    and we will not share your personal information with anyone else. The results of the survey will be shared with all the participants via the email addresses recorded. To do this, we need YOUR opinion! The survey is at: https://tinyurl.com/searchai
    Kind regards,
    Musenga Jean de Dieu
    Wuhan University

Has anything GOOD ever come out of Wuhan? :-)

Pete.

--
    I used to write *COBOL*; now I can do *anything*...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Clark F Morris@21:1/5 to dashwood@enternet.co.nz on Tue Oct 5 20:33:02 2021
    On Tue, 5 Oct 2021 17:00:47 +1300, pete dashwood
    <dashwood@enternet.co.nz> wrote:

On 28/09/2021 15:42, Musenga JD?? wrote:
    Hello Everyone ,
    Kind regards,
    Musenga Jean de Dieu
    Wuhan University

Considering that Wuhan has a population of 10+ million, heavy
    industry, universities, research institutes and other assets, we
    shouldn't judge Wuhan solely by one lab that may well have had a lapse
    in protocols and a government that covers up more than those in most democracies.

Clark Morris

Pete.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From pete dashwood@21:1/5 to Clark F Morris on Wed Oct 6 19:05:13 2021
    On 6/10/2021 12:33, Clark F Morris wrote:
    On Tue, 5 Oct 2021 17:00:47 +1300, pete dashwood
    <dashwood@enternet.co.nz> wrote:

On 28/09/2021 15:42, Musenga JD?? wrote:
    Hello Everyone ,
    Kind regards,
    Musenga Jean de Dieu
    Wuhan University

Considering that Wuhan has a population of 10+ million, heavy
    industry, universities, research institutes and other assets, we
    shouldn't judge Wuhan solely by one lab that may well have had a lapse
    in protocols and a government that covers up more than those in most democracies.

Clark Morris

Pete.
    Response was firmly tongue-in-cheek, Clark.

And I agree with your comment 100%.

Pete.

--
    I used to write *COBOL*; now I can do *anything*...

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05