• Need speed switch for DIY funicular/hillside elevator

From oldman1947.bs@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Aug 2 18:59:23 2016
    Hey guys found this company that sells overspeed safety lock brakes. www.china-Rigid.com, then search for overspeed unit. If you put a rope cable stationery from the top to the bottom, cable going thru the unit that is mounted to the underside of
    your people cart, would work. See what you think.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From oldman1947.bs@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Apr 12 17:08:50 2016
    I have read all the comments, on what they all have said and looked at your system. My system is very old, has only 1 cable. Very simple control for motor drive. Anyway back to yours. Like the daul cables, daul barrel pick-up. The cable size is over
    sized, great! And from what I can see the size of the motor drive and the coupling used could pull a bus up hill without any problem. As to the drum breaking and running freewheeling, i'd take it the way it is and feel save. You need to take another look
    at the coupling, if it's too small or you feel it's undersized, replace it, problem solved. If you still aren't sure, just remove it and walk up and down and send me you system, i'll be waiting.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From malcolmfifer@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Feb 15 10:12:43 2017
    PLEASE Email me you Email address so I can discuss with Dad about supplying the motors etc. for the one I am planning. I am at malcolmfifer@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05