• The war upon anti-social people circumventing the Corona Crisis rules s

From skybuck2000@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jan 24 01:02:12 2021
    Today I declare war upon anti-social people who circumvent Corona Crisis rules.

I will do so by exposing their ways of circumventing Corona Crisis rules and advising goverments to punish these circumventions harder when caught by police (perhaps assisted by citizin reports)!

This to protect myself and the people around me who may become hurt due to infections caused by these anti-social people. I will not let them get away with it.

Today the following happened and it shows how anti-social people tried to circumvent the rules:

The Dutch government has today set an evening clock from 21:00 to 4:30 (also known as a curfew in english).

Day 1 of curfew: Anti-social person visits corona party by "walking the dog".

1. Antisocial person A has "corona" party with loud music.
    2. Antisocial person B goes to a party with the dog. Apparently planning to walk back home with the dog and say to a possible meeting with the police: "Am walking the dog". To avoid the evening clock. This is also discriminated against people who do not
    have a dog.
    3. Antisocial person C sleeps there, talking all night.
    4. Antisocial person D will sleep there.

Possibly this type of behavior infects people above or below in apartments through puddles in the toilets that are in contact with each other through air ducts.

My advice to government:

1. One month in prison and a fine of 10,000 euros to cover the costs of medical care.

DESTROY THE ANTI SOCIAL PEOPLE before they destroy other people.

Greetings,
    Skybuck.

P.S.1: This is what you get when you bother me, I'm going to report all this kind of anti-social behavior.

P.S.2: Consider joining this war effort against anti-social people circumventing corona crisis rules. By also reporting and exposing their methods publicly so politicians, rule makers and law enforcement can learn from it, perhaps in near future even
    military ! So far the Corona Crisis is evolving into a more dangerous enemy. Stop this motherfucker before it reaches YOU or your loved ones ! THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW.

P.S.3: Good luck ! And may the isolation-force be with you ! Alwaysssss ! =D

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From skybuck2000@21:1/5 to All on Sun Jan 24 06:03:01 2021
    Today I declare war upon anti-social people who circumvent Corona Crisis rules.

I will do so by exposing their ways of circumventing Corona Crisis rules and advising goverments to punish these circumventions harder when caught by police (perhaps assisted by citizin reports)!

This to protect myself and the people around me who may become hurt due to infections caused by these anti-social people. I will not let them get away with it.

Today the following happened and it shows how anti-social people tried to circumvent the rules:

The Dutch government has today set an evening clock from 21:00 to 4:30 (also known as a curfew in english).

Day 1 of curfew: Anti-social person visits corona party by "walking the dog".

1. Antisocial person A has "corona" party with loud music.
    2. Antisocial person B goes to a party with the dog. Apparently planning to walk back home with the dog and say to a possible meeting with the police: "Am walking the dog". To avoid the evening clock. This is also discriminated against people who do not
    have a dog.
    3. Antisocial person C sleeps there, talking all night.
    4. Antisocial person D will sleep there.

Possibly this type of behavior infects people above or below in apartments through puddles in the toilets that are in contact with each other through air ducts.

My advice to government:

1. One month in prison and a fine of 10,000 euros to cover the costs of medical care.

DESTROY THE ANTI SOCIAL PEOPLE before they destroy other people.

Greetings,
    Skybuck.

P.S.1: This is what you get when you bother me, I'm going to report all this kind of anti-social behavior.

P.S.2: Consider joining this war effort against anti-social people circumventing corona crisis rules. By also reporting and exposing their methods publicly so politicians, rule makers and law enforcement can learn from it, perhaps in near future even
    military ! So far the Corona Crisis is evolving into a more dangerous enemy. Stop this motherfucker before it reaches YOU or your loved ones ! THE TIME TO ACT IS NOW.

P.S.3: Good luck ! And may the isolation-force be with you ! Alwaysssss ! =D

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)