• web...@dellos.demon.co.uk

From cooperolmstedpandorf@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Magnus Welander on Wed Jan 11 09:27:17 2017
    On Sunday, September 27, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Magnus Welander wrote:
    Hi there Paul,
    dropping you a few lines regarding your pictures of C64 covers. I'm one of those freaks who think what you've done is great! I especially liked seeing my favorite game of all times: "The Fourth Protocol". This was one of the
    few originals I had on my C64, and sadly I sold it together with the
    computer some years ago.

Anyway, what I wanted to ask was your permission to show this cover on my
    C64 page. I have a "Fourth Protocol" feature, and it would do great there. You're welcome to have a look at it:
    Main page:
    http://home.bip.net/magnus.welander/
    Fourth Protocol Feature: http://home.bip.net/magnus.welander/misc/fourthprotocol/fourthprotocol.html

Regards,
    Magnus

P.S. Wonderful work on the C64 FAQ. Will update my links section to include your page, next update. D.S.

Is this the Magnus of Thule? This is Mike @ Firehouse Cycles in Yardley, PA. I run a bike shop, we have been selling Thule products for 10 years now. Thule products are great. It's US administration & B2B website are very average. Here's what you
    need to work on. Invoicing. The invoices that are mailed to me NEVER show what I am being billed for. It shows no product, it just says "Invoice". That's pretty lazy. Should simply state on the Invoice what it is I bought. 2. Every single time....
    I mean EVERY SINGLE time I call to pay for the invoice that was mailed to me, I get a desk operator, I ask for billing....and EVERY SINGLE TIME, I get voice mail. When I am directed back to the desk operator, such as today, he explains...."Well, we are
    actually on our lunch hour. So essentially NO ONE is available to take my payment, and I need to call back. This may seem trifiling problem.....but it's really fucking annoying to do this everytime, just to pay a bill. Thanks. Appreciate you hearing
    me out. Mike

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)