• concept of arrow in G.783 standard

From e.bagherzadeh72@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Mar 6 11:47:11 2018
    Hi,
    There is an image in G.783 that shows atomic functions of SDH layers include trail terminations, adaptations and connections. (Figure 1-1/G.783 – General functional block diagram)
    would you please some one tell me in this picture, what is the meaning of every arrow exactly? Is it shown transmission of one object? for example, according to G.783 if adaptation of lower-order path layer which is called Sn/Sm in sink direction has one
    input as VC-4 its output will be VC-12. but It doubts me that the arrow which exists in output of this adaptation is shown exit of one VC-12 or 21* VC-12 which is made every VC-4.
    If It 21*VC-12 must be exit from such an adaptation, so there must exit 21 arrows from adaptation.
    Or maybe, because of mapping of every kind of traffic in SDH frame has different kind or way, this picture is describe generally this process!
    In other word input and output of arrows are shown one-to-one relation between input and output of two atomic functions?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From e.bagherzadeh72@gmail.com@21:1/5 to e.baghe...@gmail.com on Tue Mar 6 12:20:39 2018
    On Tuesday, March 6, 2018 at 11:17:13 PM UTC+3:30, e.baghe...@gmail.com wrote: >Hi,
    There is an image in G.783 that shows atomic functions of SDH layers include trail terminations, adaptations and connections. (Figure 1-1/G.783 – General functional block diagram)
    would you please some one tell me in this picture, what is the meaning of every arrow exactly? Is it shown transmission of one object? for example, according to G.783 if adaptation of higher-order path layer which is called Sn/Sm in sink direction has
    one input as VC-4 its output will be VC-12. but It doubts me that the arrow which exists in output of this adaptation is shown exit of one VC-12 or 21* VC-12 which they make every VC-4.
    If 21*VC-12 would have been exited from such an adaptation, so there must have been exited 21 arrows from adaptation.
    Or maybe, because of mapping of every kind of traffic in SDH frame has different kind or ways, this picture describes generally this process!

Thanks in advance,
    Elnaz

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)