• 100% passing guaranty without exam in CCNA, SCRUM, AGILE, ITIL, MICROSO

From zoopertodd@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jun 12 14:34:51 2018
    We are affiliated with governing bodies like AXELOS, SCRUMStudy, AMAZON (AWS), Salesforce, VMEdu etc also we have our own exam center for Pearsonvue & Thomson Pro-metric in which i can help you for various certifications with 100% Guarantee.

IF you are LOOKING FOR any ASSISTANCE in any of the Certifications like ITIL, Scrum & Agile, Prince2 Foundation & Practitioner, ISTQB, Salesforce, AWS, Microsoft, SAS, ServiceNow, CompTIA Security+, SIX SIGMA, CCNA, CCNP, Pega, Togaf, VMware, Prince2
    Agile, CEH(Ethical Hacking), COBIT 5, Google Data Engineer, MSP(Axelos) etc, we can help you with 100% Passing Assistance.

I assure you that within a Week time you will be certified in that respective skill-set certification without facing any Hurdle & 100% RISK FREE because payment mode is through Paypal(Paypal Account or Debit/Credit Card)

No matter which place you are located in, we can help you pass all the tests with 100% Passing Assurance.

Also we can provide you these Certification at best price in the market & everything will be managed by us.

Just Drop me your Name & Number in the Comment box or drop me an email with details(Name, Number, Required Certification) on zoopertodd@gmail.com & our team member will contact you.

Thank You

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From rohitdhiman46@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Wed Jun 13 09:18:47 2018
    Hi I am rohit. I am looking for AWS certification please contact me rohitdhiman46@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From zoopertodd@gmail.com@21:1/5 to rohitd...@gmail.com on Wed Jun 13 09:29:55 2018
    On Wednesday, 13 June 2018 21:48:53 UTC+5:30, rohitd...@gmail.com wrote:
    Hi I am rohit. I am looking for AWS certification please contact me rohitdhiman46@gmail.com

Sure Rohit, I drop you an Email with complete details how its works, you can call me on my number.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From real01@21:1/5 to zoope...@gmail.com on Sat Sep 8 19:00:44 2018
    On Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 12:34:57 AM UTC+3, zoope...@gmail.com wrote:
    We are affiliated with governing bodies like AXELOS, SCRUMStudy, AMAZON (AWS), Salesforce, VMEdu etc also we have our own exam center for Pearsonvue & Thomson Pro-metric in which i can help you for various certifications with 100% Guarantee.

IF you are LOOKING FOR any ASSISTANCE in any of the Certifications like ITIL, Scrum & Agile, Prince2 Foundation & Practitioner, ISTQB, Salesforce, AWS, Microsoft, SAS, ServiceNow, CompTIA Security+, SIX SIGMA, CCNA, CCNP, Pega, Togaf, VMware, Prince2
    Agile, CEH(Ethical Hacking), COBIT 5, Google Data Engineer, MSP(Axelos) etc, we can help you with 100% Passing Assistance.

I assure you that within a Week time you will be certified in that respective skill-set certification without facing any Hurdle & 100% RISK FREE because payment mode is through Paypal(Paypal Account or Debit/Credit Card)

No matter which place you are located in, we can help you pass all the tests with 100% Passing Assurance.

Also we can provide you these Certification at best price in the market & everything will be managed by us.

Just Drop me your Name & Number in the Comment box or drop me an email with details(Name, Number, Required Certification) on zoopertodd@gmail.com & our team member will contact you.

Thank You

hi CISM??

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From savani.pratik88@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Feb 29 20:35:44 2020
    Are you still doing this exams.
    Savani.pratik88@gmail.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05