• Scrum Master // Remote

From Shankar@21:1/5 to All on Mon Aug 24 14:36:07 2020
    Hi,

Please revert me on Shankar.allamsetti@3sbc.com

Scrum Master
    6+ Months
    Remote
    Job Responsibilities:
    • Guides and coaches the Scrum Team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services to our customers.
    • Gets team to a high performing level by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching and development techniques.
    • Responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines.
    • Works with Scrum Team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and support organizational project or product teams.
    • Resolves team impediments with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
    • Works with Agile coaches and other Scrum Masters to grow within the role.
    • Contributes to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization.
    • Facilitates and supports all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
    Qualifications :

• Exemplifies and promotes Agile values and principles
    • Outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills
    • Knowledge of an agile framework or method (i.e. Scrum, Kanban), or understanding of software development life cycle models as well as in-depth knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices

--
    Thanks & regards,

Shankar | Sr.Technical Recruiter
    Email: Shankar.allamsetti@3sbc.com |Ph: 281-823-9222 Ext 517
    11271 Richmond ave,Suit #107,#108,Houston,TX-77082

3S Business Corporation
    www.3sbc.com
    An E-Verified Company
    ****Best way to reach me through email****

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)