• Form controls moving relative to background image when scrolling

From James Fortune@21:1/5 to All on Wed Dec 23 12:07:05 2020
    Happy Holidays everyone!

I'm using Access PDF functions I made to create a PDF file from a form in Access 2016. I have a "template" set of PDF commands in a table and use the form input to append the PDF commands required to display the data on the template. I decided to use a
    BMP of the blank form as a form background and then put Access controls above the relevant locations on the background image. That's something I've never tried before. It looks similar to the fill-in PDF forms that I use to fill in tax forms. The problem
    is that when I scroll down the form, the input controls move relative to the background image. I tried setting Continuous Forms and different Anchoring combinations, to no avail. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

James A. Fortune

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From James Fortune@21:1/5 to James Fortune on Fri Jan 1 07:16:57 2021
    Happy New Year everyone!

It turns out that the problem was solved simply by using an image control instead of using a background image for the form.

James A. Fortune

On Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at 3:07:10 PM UTC-5, James Fortune wrote:
    Happy Holidays everyone!

I'm using Access PDF functions I made to create a PDF file from a form in Access 2016. I have a "template" set of PDF commands in a table and use the form input to append the PDF commands required to display the data on the template. I decided to use a
    BMP of the blank form as a form background and then put Access controls above the relevant locations on the background image. That's something I've never tried before. It looks similar to the fill-in PDF forms that I use to fill in tax forms. The problem
    is that when I scroll down the form, the input controls move relative to the background image. I tried setting Continuous Forms and different Anchoring combinations, to no avail. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

James A. Fortune

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)