• bad passwd ifxjson during IIF.12.10.FC13IE.windows64 installation

From alp ulm drone@21:1/5 to All on Sun Nov 19 06:56:26 2023
    Hi,
    i try to install this version on windows , choose custom installation with instance to be created.. the informix passwd is required : i give it : ok
    but same question for ifxjson : answer ifxjson
    invalid passwd for existing user ifxjson..
    i dont find any explanation neither issue.
    Appreciate your help

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Art S. Kagel@21:1/5 to alp ulm drone on Mon Nov 20 03:17:49 2023
    Gerard:

I do not have an answer for you. However, please note that I am one of the last few Informix folk who still monitor this old Usenet (now Google Groups) forum. You should repost on the IBM TechExchange Informix forum using this URL:

https://www.iiug.org/community

Or just go to the IIUG (International Informix Users Group) web site, select the Resources menu, then select <Community>.

You will need an IBM ID if you do not have one, but you just have to request one by registering. It is free and is usually provided quickly when you register.

Art

On Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 9:56:28 AM UTC-5, alp ulm drone wrote:
    Hi,
    i try to install this version on windows , choose custom installation with instance to be created.. the informix passwd is required : i give it : ok
    Appreciate your help

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From alp ulm drone@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 20 08:32:42 2023
    Le lundi 20 novembre 2023 à 12:17:51 UTC+1, Art S. Kagel a écrit :
    Gerard:

I do not have an answer for you. However, please note that I am one of the last few Informix folk who still monitor this old Usenet (now Google Groups) forum. You should repost on the IBM TechExchange Informix forum using this URL:

https://www.iiug.org/community

Or just go to the IIUG (International Informix Users Group) web site, select the Resources menu, then select <Community>.

You will need an IBM ID if you do not have one, but you just have to request one by registering. It is free and is usually provided quickly when you register.

Art
    On Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 9:56:28 AM UTC-5, alp ulm drone wrote:
    Hi,
    Appreciate your help
    ok thanks i will try to get an answer by this way
    best regards

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05