• AW: Mails don't appear in the list [39789]

From Habichtsberg, Reinhard@21:1/5 to All on Wed Aug 30 10:53:43 2017
    To: informix-list@iiug.org (informix-list@iiug.org)

I see it.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
    Von: ids-bounces@iiug.org [mailto:ids-bounces@iiug.org] Im Auftrag von Everett Mills
    Gesendet: Dienstag, 29. August 2017 23:50
    An: ids@iiug.org
    Betreff: RE: Mails don't appear in the list [39789]

I see it. It may be a figment of my imagination, though.

-----Original Message-----
    From: ids-bounces@iiug.org [mailto:ids-bounces@iiug.org] On Behalf Of Bryce Stenberg
    Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 3:52 PM
    To: ids@iiug.org
    Subject: RE: Mails don't appear in the list [39788]

Luxury! Only missing your own emails. I haven't been able to post anything direct to the list for over 15 years - always have to go via the website interface to post.
    We changed ip address recently so this message is a test to see if it now works for me.... :)

-Bryce Stenberg.

-----Original Message-----
    From: ids-bounces@iiug.org [mailto:ids-bounces@iiug.org] On Behalf Of REINHARD HABICHTSBERG
    Sent: Tuesday, 29 August 2017 10:55 PM
    To: ids@iiug.org
    Subject: Re: Mails don't appear in the list [39780]

It's nearly a year ago I complained that my own mails and posts I sent to or posted in this group are not showing up in the mailing list I receive.

The mails I receive from other list-members has the sender ids-bounces@iiug.org or informix-list-bounces@iiug.org.

Other obviously receive my mails and posts only myself does not.

Any clue how to solve it?

******************************************************************************* Forum Note: Use "Reply" to post a response in the discussion forum.

*******************************************************************************
    Forum Note: Use "Reply" to post a response in the discussion forum.

*******************************************************************************
    Forum Note: Use "Reply" to post a response in the discussion forum.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)