• Mails don't appear in the list [39781]

From Habichtsberg, Reinhard@21:1/5 to REINHARD HABICHTSBERG on Tue Aug 29 13:09:28 2017
    If I send to informix-list@iiug.org my mail appears in the list also send to me.

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Reinhard Habichtsberg
    Dienstleistungsverantwortlicher IT-Rechenzentrum
    Solaris- und Datenbanksysteme

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
    Von: ids-bounces@iiug.org [mailto:ids-bounces@iiug.org] Im Auftrag von Art Kagel
    Gesendet: Dienstag, 29. August 2017 14:24
    An: ids@iiug.org
    Betreff: Re: Mails don't appear in the list [39781]

There is a setting in the Forum setup that tells the system to not send you your own posts. If you set that (I do) you get a message from ids-bounces@iiug.org when you post something. Messages from other posters should be coming from ids@iiug.org.

Art

Art S. Kagel, President and Principal Consultant ASK Database Management www.askdbmgt.com

Blog: http://informix-myview.blogspot.com/

Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that my own opinions are my own opinions and do not reflect on the IIUG, nor any other organization with which I am associated either explicitly, implicitly, or by inference. Neither do those opinions reflect those of
    other individuals affiliated with any entity with which I am affiliated nor those of the entities themselves.

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 6:55 AM, REINHARD HABICHTSBERG < rhabichtsberg@arz-emmendingen.de> wrote:

It's nearly a year ago I complained that my own mails and posts I sent
    to or posted in this group are not showing up in the mailing list I
    receive.

The mails I receive from other list-members has the sender ids-bounces@iiug.org or informix-list-bounces@iiug.org.

Other obviously receive my mails and posts only myself does not.

Any clue how to solve it?

************************************************************ *******************
    Forum Note: Use "Reply" to post a response in the discussion forum.

*******************************************************************************
    Forum Note: Use "Reply" to post a response in the discussion forum.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)