• Excellent Opportunity - Looking for DB2 LUW consultant at Location : Du

From riyanarav9@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri May 26 05:15:33 2017
    Hi,
    Greetings!!

My name is Setu and I'm an IT recruiter at Urban Manpower. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience for the opportunity outlined below. The Database Admin (Experience with DB2) is located in Dublin, OH . If Interested
    you can reach me at setu@urbanmanpower.com /my best number to reach is 609-436-0915.

Title- Database Admin (Experience with DB2)

Position: Contract

Summary:

GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:

Collaborates on the full technical lifecycle from architecture to support of CAH data environment specifically focused on IBM DB2. Responsible for the establishment, implementation, support and administration of DB2 Instances/Databases.

SPECIFIC DUTIES, ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:

• Delegates tasks to appropriate team members; lends expertise to facilitate effective implementation

• Measures performance of the newly implemented solution against desired results and makes basic improvements; demonstrates a strong sense of ownership for outcomes

• Applies comprehensive understanding of concepts within own technical area to design relatively advanced solutions; demonstrates understanding of key business drivers

• Serves as an expert within a technical area and educates others on technical issues

• Collaborates with clients, business partners, and transaction center(s) to deliver services

POSITION REQUIREMENTS:

Education or Equivalent: BS in computer or related field.

Qualifications / Skills Requirements:

• 4+ years experience with IBM DB2 LUW required. Experience with v8 and/or v9 essential

• 4+ Experience in installation, patching, and configuration of DB2 required

• 4+ years experience in creating, modifying and maintaining physical database schemas and structures required

• 4+ years experience in UNIX required. Experience with AIX 5.x/Linux preferred

• Strong customer service and conflict management skills

• Database Security & Integrity

• Optimizing database access and performance

• Ensuring Standardized Administration practices are implemented

• Ensuring all Administration Practices facilitate scalability

• Previous experience supporting DB2 in an SAP environment desired

• Previous experience in database performance monitoring and tuning from an application perspective (tables, queries, indexes) required.

• Experience on other DBMS platforms helpful but not required. (Oracle and MS SQL Server)

• Handle interactions with clients and project prioritization and scheduling

• Ability to multi-task

• Good co-ordination and organization skills

• Strong oral and written communication skills

Setu Sahay
    Setu@urbanmanpower.com
    609-436-0915

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)