From email@example.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 8 03:14:54 2018
Title: Oracle EBS Developer (Technical)
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Irvine, CA
Visa : GCs and US Citizens only
*** F2F interview may be required in some cases
*** Non-local candidates will be considered (no expenses paid)
• Technical expertise in Oracle EBS Financials and Supply Chain modules are a must
• Coordinates all phase of system development and implementation including design, build, testing, documentation, deployment and maintenance.
• Responsible for application interfaces and data conversion utilizing PL/SQL, SQL*Loader, UTL File, Unix Shell, etc.
• Responsible for following program standards, development methodology and project management techniques.
• Provide analysis of potential solutions and develops input for build or buy recommendations.
• Experience with Oracle Workflow required
• Experience with Shell scripting in Linux/Unix a plus
• Experience with BI Publisher/XML Publisher is a must
• Experience in Forms troubleshooting and Forms personalization
• Experience in Report writing and Ad-Hoc Report Writing
• Experience with Oracle Endeca / Discoverer is a plus
• Experience working Oracle Demantra suite will be a plus
• Exposure to integrations between Oracle and Manhattan will be a plus
• Experience with Oracle Operations Framework (OAF) will be a plus • Work with Business users to understand business problems and develop technical solutions.
• Initiate contact with internal business organizations as well as external organizations as needed.
• Delivery of complex software solutions consistently on time
• Good communication with members from IT team and business.
• Demonstrate both oral and written communication skills.
• Adhere to departmental standards, processes, guidelines, and methodologies for all assigned tasks.
• Provide on-call application Production support.
• Additional Duties as required