Position: Salesforce Lead
Location: Chicago, IL/Seattle, WA
Duration: 6 Months +
• Experience designing and developing software components specifically with Salesforce.com platform is required.
• Familiarity with Salesforce.com best practices, support mechanisms, procedures and limitations is required.
• Proven experience in very large Salesforce.com implementations with multiple integrations including web services, legacy applications, app exchange, etc.
• Proven experience driving the direction, development, and implementation of very large Salesforce.com solutions.
• Strong knowledge of UI enablement in Salesforce.com including Lightning UI paradigm * Strong with configuration, customization, and programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com from inception of license
• Expert understanding of SOQL and intermediate knowledge of Oracle database is preferred. Understanding of RDBMS concepts required.
• Experience with a variety of ETL tools including Force.com Data loader, Informatica and/or Pentaho is preferred.
• Experience with management of Salesfore.com sandboxes, including their integrations.
• Working experience with verticals such as Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Community Cloud, and Marketing Cloud.
--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
* Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)