International Computer Symposium (ICS) is one of the most prestigious international ICT symposiums held in Taiwan. Founded in 1973, it is intended to provide a forum for researchers, educators, and professionals to exchange their discoveries and
practices, and to explore future trends and applications in computer technologies. The biennial symposium offers a great opportunity to share research experiences and to discuss potential new trends in the ICT industry. ICS 2020 will provide workshops,
panels and keynotes to facilitate discourse on and deepen the understanding of the challenges in computer and communication technologies. This year, ICS 2020 will be held at Shangri-La's Far Eastern Plaza Hotel and National Cheng Kung University, Tainan,
Taiwan, on December 17-19, 2020.
The conference will include the following workshops:
1. Workshop on Algorithms and Computation Theory
2. Workshop on Artificial Intelligence on Education
3. Workshop on Artificial Intelligence Learning Theory
4. Workshop on AIoT Applications
5. Workshop on Computer Architecture, Embedded Systems, SoC, and VLSI/EDA
6. Workshop on Intelligent Network
7. Workshop on Cyber Security
8. Workshop on Big Data
9. Workshop on AR/VR and Human Computer Interaction
10. Workshop on Image Processing, Computer Graphics, and Multimedia Technologies
11. Workshop on Web Intelligence and Social Network
12. Workshop on 5G/6G Communications, Protocols, and Applications
13. Workshop on Parallel, Distributed, and Cloud/Edge Computing
14. Workshop on Software Engineering and Programming Languages
15. Workshop on AI for Healthcare and Bioinformatics
16. Workshop on Intelligent Manufacturing
17. Workshop on Autonomous Driving
Paper submission due date: September 8, 2020
Paper notification: October 15, 2020
Final paper due date: November 1, 2020
Conference date: December 17-19, 2020
Paper Submission Format
Paper must be submitted electronically using the IEEE Xplore compatible PDF via the websites. All papers will be peer reviewed. Papers should be in English, not exceeding 6 double-column pages for regular paper (not exceeding 2 double-column pages for
short paper), including figures, tables, references, and appendices (10-point font).
Please use the standard IEEE conference proceedings templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX formats founded at http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html.
Important IEEE Policy
The IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (including its removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the workshop.
Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conferences/workshops/symposia at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and the IEEE Tainan
Section will take action against any author who engages in either practice. Follow these links to learn more:
To be published in the ICS 2020 Conference Proceedings and to be eligible for publication in IEEE Xplore®, an author of an accepted paper is required to register for the conference at the full (member or non-member) rate and the paper must be presented
by an author of that paper at the conference unless the TPC Chair grants permission for a substitute presenter arranged in advance of the event and who is qualified both to present and answer questions. Non-refundable registration fees must be paid prior
to uploading the final IEEE formatted, publication-ready version of the paper. For an author with multiple accepted papers, one full registration is valid for 1 paper.
All accepted papers will be included in ICS 2020 Conference Proceeding, but only regular papers (full-rate registered and presented) will be submitted to IEEE Xplore®.