• 100% Pass SAP Exams Without Test Training

From ramki.trivedi@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Oct 30 07:03:15 2015
    I had purchased the sap abap certification practice exam from ol-edu.com. after paying a huge amount. After payment, I got one email from them with 5 different URL links and username-password for each link.

1) When I read that email I came to know that I am allowed to practice only 5 times with these 5 different links, really pathetic and impractical.

"Each test you can do only once but you can review as many times as you like so, take care."

They have not mentioned anything about this on their product page

sapcertifications.ol-edu.com/Courses/C_TAW12_740.php

2) As I had already paid, I thought to let's continue with 5 attempts and continue the practice. When I completed the first attempt I got the result 56% with correct or incorrect questions. I did not get any clue why these answers are correct or
    incorrect. In addition to this I did not even get correct answers of the questions which were wrong. When I contacted them through email twice, I got a reply in one line "we do not provide correct answers, that you have to find. We have mentioned this in
    our terms and condition". This is not practical at all, how can someone prepare for certification with 5 attempts only without correct answers. They hide few important facts behind their terms and conditions.

"Terms and Condition:
    Our tests are online only and no downloadable available. We don't disclose correct answers, you have to find out from the relevant study material."

3) When I searched for the correct answers on the internet, I came to know that all the questions were there from the previous release of exam C_TAW12_731 dumps which was freely available on the internet. I started feeling cheated, when I contacted them
    and asked for the refund, they replied we do not refund anybody, do whatever you want.

I am writing here because I don't want anybody else gets trapped and cheated by them. These people are cheaters and liars, do not purchase anything from their website sapcertifications.ol-edu.com.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From joel garry@21:1/5 to ramki....@gmail.com on Fri Oct 30 08:31:07 2015
    On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 7:03:21 AM UTC-7, ramki....@gmail.com wrote:
    I had purchased the sap abap certification practice exam from ol-edu.com. after paying a huge amount. After payment, I got one email from them with 5 different URL links and username-password for each link.

1) When I read that email I came to know that I am allowed to practice only 5 times with these 5 different links, really pathetic and impractical.

"Each test you can do only once but you can review as many times as you like so, take care."

2) As I had already paid, I thought to let's continue with 5 attempts and continue the practice. When I completed the first attempt I got the result 56% with correct or incorrect questions. I did not get any clue why these answers are correct or
    incorrect. In addition to this I did not even get correct answers of the questions which were wrong. When I contacted them through email twice, I got a reply in one line "we do not provide correct answers, that you have to find. We have mentioned this in
    our terms and condition". This is not practical at all, how can someone prepare for certification with 5 attempts only without correct answers. They hide few important facts behind their terms and conditions.

"Terms and Condition:
    Our tests are online only and no downloadable available. We don't disclose correct answers, you have to find out from the relevant study material."

3) When I searched for the correct answers on the internet, I came to know that all the questions were there from the previous release of exam C_TAW12_731 dumps which was freely available on the internet. I started feeling cheated, when I contacted
    them and asked for the refund, they replied we do not refund anybody, do whatever you want.

I am writing here because I don't want anybody else gets trapped and cheated by them. These people are cheaters and liars, do not purchase anything from their website sapcertifications.ol-edu.com.

Well, what do you expect from spammers, rubber biscuits?

jg
    --
    @home.com is bogus. http://www.v3.co.uk/v3-uk/news/2432723/oracle-pushes-sparc-m7-systems-to-solve-heartbleed-and-other-security-threats

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From ramki.trivedi@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Marry Slavin on Fri Oct 30 07:01:12 2015
    On Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 1:41:04 PM UTC+5:30, Marry Slavin wrote:
    Pass SAP certification online without training and tests.
    No need of training
    No need of testing
    Get certification at your doorstep

Your exams will be passed at a partner authorized Pearson VUE testing. When the exams are finished, you will be able to verify your certification status on the official vendor's website and receive your certificate at home.

For more details email us at sapexamsworldwide@gmail.com

I had purchased the sap abap certification practice exam from sapcertifications.ol-edu.com after paying a huge amount. After payment, I got one email from them with 5 different URL links and username-password for each link.

http://sapcertifications.ol-edu.com/Courses/C_TAW12_740.php

"Terms and Condition:

3) When I searched for the correct answers on the internet, I came to know that all the questions were there from the previous release of exam C_TAW12_731 dumps which was freely available on the internet. I started feeling cheated, when I contacted them
    and asked for the refund, they replied we do not refund anybody, do whatever you want.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From saritha.sashi@gmail.com@21:1/5 to ramki....@gmail.com on Tue Apr 5 04:01:24 2016
    On Friday, October 30, 2015 at 7:33:21 PM UTC+5:30, ramki....@gmail.com wrote:

"Terms and Condition:

3) When I searched for the correct answers on the internet, I came to know that all the questions were there from the previous release of exam C_TAW12_731 dumps which was freely available on the internet. I started feeling cheated, when I contacted
    them and asked for the refund, they replied we do not refund anybody, do whatever you want.

I had face the same problem. I have already posted good research post about that fraud website. refer given URL

https://sapcertificationsoledureview.wordpress.com/2016/04/01/sapcertifications-ol-edu-com-review-very-bad-experience/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05