Predictive Analytics World Financial 2016 in New York City
From firstname.lastname@example.org@21:1/5 to All on Tue Jul 19 11:29:55 2016
Predictive Analytics World for Financial Services’ 1st Annual Conference is being held in New York City in concert with Predictive Analytics World for Business and Predictive Analytics World for Healthcare. More information is below.
Predictive Analytics World for Financial Services (1st Annual Conference), October 24-27, 2016 in New York City, will be packed with the top predictive analytics experts, practitioners, authors, business thought and keynote speakers. The conference
delivers case studies, expertise and resources to achieve four objectives for the financial services industry:
• The Best of Data Science: Deliver on the promise of data science
• Bigger Wins: Strengthen the business impact delivered by predictive analytics
• Broader Capabilities: Establish new opportunities with predictive analytics
• Big Data: Leverage bigger data for prediction and drive bigger value
PAW Financial NYC keynote speakers: Usama Fayyad, Chief Data Officer at Barclays; Scott Zoldi, Chief Analytics Officer at FICO; and Bin Mu, VP, Business Analytics at MetLife; plus a special featured session from industry heavy-weight Dr. John Elder, CEO &
Founder at Elder Research, Inc.
PAW Financial is the leading cross-vendor event, covering the deployment of predictive analytics for financial services. The event will feature 14 vendor-neutral sessions – attend them to witness case studies on how predictive analytics is applied at
these leading enterprises: Barclays, Bizfi Business Financing, FICO, Hopper, GE Capital, MetLife, Microsoft, Paychex, PNC Bank, and TransUnion. Read more about the scope of PAW Financial or view the 2016 agenda at a glance.
PAW Financial covers hot topics and advanced methods such as fraud detection, cross-enterprise applications, cross-enterprise deployment, predictive investing, price prediction, risk management and stress testing and other innovative applications that
benefit organizations in new and creative ways.
Co-located alongside PAW Business, which covers predictive analytics deployment across other fields of business (telecom, retail, marketing, online, etc.), as well as PAW Healthcare, the eMetrics Summit and the Predictive Analytics Times Executive
Breakfast. Cross-registration options are available for these events.
PAW Financial attendees hail from banks, insurance companies, credit card companies, investment firms, and other financial institutions, and range across enterprise functions.
• Managers. Project leaders, directors, CXOs, vice presidents, investors and decision makers involved with analytics and data science.
• Risk managers and risk analytics practitioners. Data scientists who work in credit scoring, risk management, and transaction fraud detection.
• Insurance risk modelers and underwriters. Those who apply predictive actuarial methods, insurance pricing and selection analytics, and claims fraud detection.
• Technology experts. Analysts, data scientists, BI directors, developers, DBAs, data warehousers, web analysts, and consultants who wish to extend their expertise to predictive analytics.
Join PAW Financial and access the best keynotes, sessions, workshops, exposition, expert panels, networking coffee breaks, reception, brand-name enterprise leaders, and industry heavyweights in the business.
READ MORE: Articles and blog entries about PAW can be found at pawcon.com/pressroom.php
ASSESS AND SELECT THE RIGHT TECHNOLOGIES. Meet the industry’s top solutions providers, discover new solutions, and compare vendor offerings. The Predictive Analytics World Expo Hall is the best place to research and identify new vendor/partner
COLLEAGUES. Mingle, network and hang out with the industry’s best and brightest. Exchange experiences over lunch, coffee breaks and the conference reception to connect with people who face the same challenges as you.
GET STARTED. If you're new to predictive analytics, kicking off a new initiative, or exploring new ways to position it at your organization, there's no better place to get your bearings than Predictive Analytics World. See what other companies are doing,
experience vendor demos, participate in discussions with the experts, network with your colleagues, and weigh your options!