Interviews - First phone, then Face to Face Required.
Job Description :
* Experience developing highly scalable and composable RESTful APIs(JSON, API design, HATEOAS, Swagger, Hypermedia, JSON-LD, HAL)
* Experience with REST frameworks solutions such as: SpringBoot or Dropwizard, Apache CXF/Axis
* Authentication and authorization standards such as SAML, JWT, OAuth, OpenID, WS-Federation, OKTA
* Experience with Oracle (relational concepts, SQL, JDBC, connection pooling)
* Experience in SDLC of Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles, design patterns, application architectures, unit, integration, and system testing strategies.
* Experience in exceptional problem solving, analytic and diagnostic skills
* Experience in distributed system diagnostic methods, monitoring and instrumentation technologies
* Experience in analyzing business requirements and identifying possible gaps, missing scenarios, etc.
* Knowledge of caching strategies such as Redis , Couchbase
* Knowledge of: SimpleDB, DynamoDB, S3, RabbitMQ, SOLR
* Knowledge of: Application Performance Tuning (Dynatrace), such as generational garbage collection, thread optimization
* Engineer (design and code) solution in the most clear, concise and optimal way possible based on time and other constraints; coordinate best development approach with Architects, Engineers, Database Developers, and others.
* Knowledge of the layers of connectivity from a service call to the DB,transaction control, isolation level, etc.; review existing code and recommend refactoring where applicable
* Knowledge of these skills will be considered a plus: LTI, SOLR , HTTPInvoker, PL/SQL, Maven,ANT, Jenkins, Sonar, Jetty, Tomcat, GIT, JQuery, HTML5, CSS, Amazon EC2, Lambda, Node.js, Hadoop, Kafka, Kinesis, Spark