Software Engineer/Embedded Developer - Cloud - Grand Rapids, MI
From email@example.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 2 08:01:17 2015
Hope you are doing great !!!
Please find the below position,
Job Role: Software Engineer/Embedded Developer - Cloud
Location : Grand Rapids, MI
Duration : Longer Term 1yr +
Start Date : 11/15/2015 or so
No of Roles : 2
Looking for someone that comes from an Embedded Engineering background that has done Cloud development.
· Design and implement software systems to meet desired user experience, functional, and security requirements.
· Interpret, refine, and occasionally, craft system and software documentation (e.g., architecture, design, user experience, user interface, visual design, requirements, APIs, etc.).
· Design, implement, and review automated unit, integration, and system tests.
· Identify, coordinate, track, and communicate remaining tasks, risks, and defects.
· Willingness and capability to work across a breadth of disciplines (e.g., systems, embedded, cloud, web, mobile, desktop, testing, etc.).
· Ability to work in an agile development environment.
· Experience with version control; experience with Git and/or Subversion is a plus.
· Experience writing web applications (e.g. Rails, Django, Spring MVC). · Experience with SQL and relational databases (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL).
· Understanding of network protocols (e.g. TCP, HTTP).
· Experience with Unix-like operating systems.
· Experience with non-traditional datastores (e.g. Cassandra, Redis) is a plus.
· Familiarity with front-end web development (HTML, CSS, JS) is a plus.