From email@example.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 21 06:35:53 2019
Greetings From Canopy one Solutions
Hope you’re Doing great
We have the below requirement , Hence please glance the requirement and respond us back with your finest Consultant / Updated Resume ASAP
Note : H1b’s accepted only with Passport number and Client ID
Location – Oakland, CA
Duration : Long Term
* Administer Splunk and Splunk Apps to include extending/modify existing Apps to perform specialized functionality
* Integrate Splunk with a wide variety of legacy data sources and industry leading commercial security tools that use various protocols.
* Consult with manager to customize and configure Splunk to meet their requirements
* Perform implementation of security and compliance-based use cases
* Perform maintenance and optimization of existing Splunk deployments
* Support our security deployments by unlocking the potential of Splunk to assist our customers in achieving their Cyber Security strategy
* Design Splunk systems to meet growth while maintaining balance between performance, stability, and agility. Manage customer expectations, onboard data into Splunk, support projects in multi–site or clustered Splunk installations, and assist with the
development of advanced reports to meet the requirements of key stakeholders
* Created prototypes, design patterns, developer’s manuals
Responsibilities for Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
Experience working with and creating data architectures.
Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SLQ, etc.
Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
Thank’s & Regard’s
Naresh Kumar .T
Canopy One Solutions, Inc.
Desk: 703-831-8282 Ext.2518
Disclaimer: If you have received this email in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line . All remove requests will be honored.