• Looking For Technical Lead // Des Moines, IA

From sankar.inframatix@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Nov 5 09:50:33 2018
    Hi

Greetings……!

I Hope You Have A Great Day…..!

This is Sankar from Access Quint, I just came across your resume in a job portal and feel you would be the best match for the below role with my client at Des moines,IA, Iam just wondering whether you are interested in taking up a new assignment at this
    point. I would like to speak with you in regards to the same at your availability. Please let me know your best time for a brief discussion.

Position: Technical Lead.
    Duration: 12+months contract

In Person Only

Job Description:

The Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) at the State of Iowa is looking for a seasoned technology professional to join the Application Development team as one of several technical team leads. The ideal candidate will have experience as a
    leader with both soft and technical skills to guide and mentor less senior developers. Strong communication skills and the ability to work closely with a team required.

The team lead will be asked to complete and present design documents, collaborate with other technical SMEs in the department (architects, server and network admins, DBAs, BAs/QAs, etc.), and work closely with project managers to keep projects on
    schedule and budget.

Our team leads perform actual development work in addition to the lead work, and will need to have experience working across business units and reporting to different levels of leadership.

-Technical understanding of infrastructure components, their dependencies, and interactions between servers, virtual systems, networks, databases.
    - Excellent research skills for helping with technical issues, evaluating new tools and libraries, and development patterns.
    -Ability to proactively participate in customer engagements, follow direction from lead technicians, work with customers, and participate in technical requirements.
    - Ability to talk with/understand users with greatly varying technical experience from basic system users, business liaisons, up to management - in addition to technical staff.
    -Ability to read, understand, and create design documents
    -Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects/iterations with multiple scrum teams

This role will be onsite Monday thru Friday during standard business hours. Required/Desired Skills

Skill Required /Desired Amount of Experience
    Experience working as a Technical Team Lead, mentoring the team to follow standard coding practices, assign work and perform code reviews Required 2 Years
    Experience filling the role of Technical Team lead for a team of 4+ people Required 2 Years
    Experience developing in, as well as mentoring on, and reviewing C#, ASP.NET Required 6 Years
    Experience completing & presenting design documents Required 2 Years
    Experience collaborating w/other technical SMEs (architects, DBAs, BAs/QAs, etc) & working with PMs to keep projects on schedule & budget Required 2 Years
    Experience with HTML/ CSS, JavaScript and/or TypeScript Required 6 Years
    Experience with T-SQL language skills working with MS SQL with continuous delivery Desired 6 Years
    Experience with iterative and/or Agile Scrum development methodologies Required 5 Years
    Experience with automated unit testing, SSIS, Jenkins, GIT and VSTS Required 2 Years
    Development experience using MVC, and RestAPI solutions. Required 6 Years
    Experience with LINQ, and Entity Framework or similar ORM solutions. Required 6 Years

Thanks & Regards;

SANKAR
    Technical Recruiter
    Direct: + 408-625-7235
    Desk: 3023514064
    Ext:2527

300 Delaware Ave, Suite 210
    Wilmington, DE 19801
    www.accessquint.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)