• Looking for QA Consultant familiar with Property Tax and Administration

From sankar.inframatix@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 2 10:59:34 2018
    Hi

Greetings……!

I Hope You Have A Great Day…..!

This is Sankar from Access Quint, I just came across your resume in a job portal and feel you would be the best match for the below role with my client at WA, I am just wondering whether you are interested in taking up a new assignment at this point. I
    would like to speak with you in regards to the same at your availability. Please let me know your best time for a brief discussion.

Position: QA Consultant familiar with Property Tax and Administration Systems. Location: Seattle WA
    Duration: 2 years+ contrat

Job Description:

The Quality Assurance Consultant shall provide quality assurance (QA) services for this project.
    The Quality Assurance Consultant shall provide change management evaluation services for this project.

Scope
    The QA consultant services shall include an assessment of the overall project health and project management factors that are important to project success
    change management evaluation of Treasury and the Department of the Assessor to report the ability to transform their business to take advantage of the benefits offered by a modern Property Tax and Administration System
    The QA Consultant shall focus primarily on the PTAS project management team effectiveness (60%) in moving the project forward as planned as related to scope, schedule, budget, change management and risk management. The QA Consultant shall also perform a
    quantitative and qualitative review of vendor performance (40%) as it relates to meeting deliverables, timelines, and acceptance criteria.

Quality Assurance services shall include assessments of the PTAS project management team in the following areas:
    Project Management team performance/competency, including:
    I. Planning and Control
    II. Scope Management/Technical requirements
    III. Schedule Management
    IV. Cost management and budget projections
    V. Quality management
    VI. Risk and issue management
    VII. Vendor management
    VIII. Business requirements traceability
    IX. Vendor deployment approach
    X. Change management/Organizational change
    XI. Knowledge transfer
    XII. Data readiness/strategy
    XIII. Staff management
    XIV. Project team dynamics
    XV. Communications
    XVI. Status reporting

Thanks & Regards;

SANKAR
    Technical Recruiter
    Direct: + 408-625-7235
    Desk: 3023514064 Ext:2527

300 Delaware Ave, Suite 210
    Wilmington, DE 19801
    www.accessquint.com

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)