• Immediate Requirement: Database Developer in Harrisburg, PA

From paulxreid2018@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Mon Jun 18 10:00:50 2018
    Hi,

I was looking at your resume and it looks like you fit the below position. Please give me call on 2143907324 or send me a copy of your resume and following details.

Job Title: Database Developer
    Duration: 6+ months
    Type: C2C
    Interview: Skype/Phone (Must have excellent communication skills)
    Client: CBC

Responsibilities & Required Skills:
    1. Outstanding COMMUNICATION skills – ability to partner with Business Analysts and Business customers to refine requirements and design technical solutions
    2. Experience with FACETS data model. FACETS is NOT a must but highly desirable and will have an advantage.
    3. Experience developing custom STORED PROCEDURES, ideally against a Sybase back-end. If not Sybase, should have experience with SQL Server (as the T-SQL is similar)
    4. Experience performing development/unit testing prior to turning over data to business customers for UAT.
    5. Very optional – experience with Informatica PowerCenter. Please understand, this is NOT a request for a PowerCenter developer, but if he/she has experience, we may have an opportunity to leverage that skill set.
    6. Optional but nice to have - experience with Rapid SQL tool.

Thanks and Regards,
    Paul Reid
    Marketing Manager
    Global Systems LLC | IT Consulting | Staffing | BPO
    Office: 214-390-7324 | Email: paul@globalsyst.com | Web: www.globalsyst.com Yahoo IM – paul_75038| Skype :- paul75038

Certified Woman-Owned (WBE) & Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

We are very committed. If you are unable to reach me, please contact 240-764-4639

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)