• Immediate Requirement : Applications SQL Developer in Dallas, TX

From paulxreid2018@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Fri Apr 6 08:01:35 2018
    Hi,

I was looking at your résumé and it looks like you fit the below position. Please give me call on 2143907324 or send me a copy of your résumé and contact details.

Position: Applications SQL Developer
    Duration: 6+ months
    Interview Process: Phone and In person

Experience: 2 Years(Minimum)
    Employment Type: Contract/1099/C2C/W2
    Work authorization: Green Card and USC only

Skills:
    Details:

ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
    • Understand and support the company’s proprietary systems, establishing yourself as a subject matter expert for the applications within a multi-functional technology delivery team.

• Take ownership of various aspects of the technology platforms and work to proactively maintain stable, up-?to-?date and optimally performing systems.
    • Participate in planning, execution and testing of new application development, functional enhancements, system optimization, and integration of systems with 3rd party applications and data
    • Actively monitor system performance and stability, taking measures to ensure maximum availability of systems and data to customers groups.
    • Provide 3rd tier technical support for systems via phone, email and/or a desktop support application; may involve occasional after-?hours and weekend support that would be required to address emergency issues.
    • Respond to inquiries in a timely manner, according to procedure and protocol, and proactively communicate with managers, team members and technology support.
    • Collaborate with internal and external resources (IT team members, vendors, 3rd party service providers, external system owners, franchises, etc.) in the application of technology to meet company business needs.
    • Follow team methodologies and processes; Coordinate and manage database scripts, packages, code and versioning as required to support scheduled development product releases and enhancements
    • Maintain a flexible, open attitude and a willingness to learn new technologies and working methodologies

TECHNICAL SKILLS
    • Extensive experience (4 + years) with progressive software development of customer-facing business applications within a fast-paced envier

Thanks and Regards,
    Paul Reid
    Marketing Manager
    Global Systems LLC | IT Consulting | Staffing | BPO
    Office: 214-390-7324 | Email: paul@globalsyst.com | Web: www.globalsyst.com Yahoo IM – paul_75038| Skype :- paul75038

Certified Woman-Owned (WBE) & Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)

We are very committed. If you are unable to reach me, please contact 240-764-4639

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)