• Charlie Noah's Medical Situation

From Charlie Noah@21:1/5 to All on Sat Aug 24 08:12:43 2019
    Hello my good friends (and some maybe not so good ;-)). Some of you may know I've had heart problems for a couple of years (2 heart attacks, 8 stents, etc.). Well, last week I was diagnosed with bladder cancer. Some days I just can't win! I plan to fight
    it all the way and as my daughter says "come out the other side". I'd love to hear from any of you who have my email or phone number. At least that will give me something to keep my mind off the big C. :-)

It really surprised me that I wasn't afraid or angry. I guess it's because I've never believed God would give me a smooth ride through this world, but will carry me through anything life in the world throws at me.

Please keep Nancy and me in your prayers, and, by all means, give me a call if you'd like.

God bless,
    Charlie

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Ryengoth@21:1/5 to Charlie Noah on Fri Apr 1 07:37:21 2022
    On Saturday, August 24, 2019 at 11:12:44 AM UTC-4, Charlie Noah wrote:
    Hello my good friends (and some maybe not so good ;-)). Some of you may know I've had heart problems for a couple of years (2 heart attacks, 8 stents, etc.). Well, last week I was diagnosed with bladder cancer. Some days I just can't win! I plan to
    fight it all the way and as my daughter says "come out the other side". I'd love to hear from any of you who have my email or phone number. At least that will give me something to keep my mind off the big C. :-)

It really surprised me that I wasn't afraid or angry. I guess it's because I've never believed God would give me a smooth ride through this world, but will carry me through anything life in the world throws at me.

Please keep Nancy and me in your prayers, and, by all means, give me a call if you'd like.

God bless,
    Charlie

So sorry to hear Charlie. It's been a while eh? Do you have a GoFundme or anything set up to help with expenses?

Glen B

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)