• =?UTF-8?Q?Congratulations_Revelation=2C_21_years_under_Mike=E2=80=99s_?

From Martyn Phillips@21:1/5 to All on Thu Nov 4 10:26:11 2021
    This is a little late because it has been one heck of a busy week at RevUK, for all the best reasons, but I wanted to publicly congratulate Mike and Nancy Ruane for 21 years of running Revelation Software. With more consolidation in the MV world
    recently, it is my privilege work with one of the most progressive and committed of all of the MultiValue developers and vendors.

21 years of private ownership where Mike and his team have taken the product from strength to strength globally, really underlines Mike’s commitment to the OpenInsight and wider MultiValue community. And, if you need more assurance of his commitment
    just consider the current OI WORKS promotion where he is giving away the leading Windows GUI and Web development environment (through OI WORKS) for building modern MultiValue applications.

Thanks Mike for 21 great years and consider me on board for the next decade or two.

Oh, and if you are an MV developer interested in finding out more about OpenInsight 10.1 and O4W 2.0 and trying it for yourself, please drop me an email to martyn@<remove this bit>revsoft.co.uk.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)