DotNetZip has been updated.
DotNetZip is the managed-code library that allows .NET apps to create,
read, and manipulate ZIP archives.
v188.8.131.52 now supports WinZip's AES encryption "extension". With this
update, your apps can read and write AES-encrypted zip archives.
Other recent changes include:
- support for ZIP64
- works on the .NET Framework (for PCs and servers) or .NET Compact
Framework (for devices)
- support for Unicode and arbitrary code pages
- create self extracting archives
- progress events for long-running operations
- embeds a managed-code port of Zlib
Really simple to use.
using (ZipFile zip = new ZipFile())
zip.AddFile("c:\\photos\\personal\\7440-N49th.png"); zip.AddFile("c:\\Desktop\\2008_Annual_Report.pdf"); zip.AddFile("ReadMe.txt");
It's free, open source. The binary release requires a single DLL at
runtime. There's a full help file available.
Get the release at http://www.codeplex.com/DotNetZip/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=18985
|Location:||Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, UK|
|Nodes:||16 (2 / 14)|