• New address of the ccl (C Containers Library)

From jacobnavia@21:1/5 to All on Wed Mar 30 15:41:28 2016
    https://github.com/jacob-navia/ccl.git

There you will find all the source code and the source code of the dopcumentation in TeX form (the only word processor of the 80es that is
    still running today and will run in 2030)

The C Containers library is a replica of the STL written in plain C.

jacob

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From jacobnavia@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 28 21:30:35 2016
    Le 28/07/2016 à 09:21, shvelmur@gmail.com a écrit :
    Hi,

Firstly, the work you have done with this is awesome! This is such a good idea, and it is about time we have STL for C!

I am interested in using libccl for a in-memory db project that I am starting now and am quite excited to see test the performance of some of the data-structure implementation.

For this project, I use cmake for the build, and I'd like to see libccl available on all linux variants. I have started making some build changes, to make it available across multiple linux distributions.

Wondering:

1. Where is the tex source for the documentation?

I can send it to you of course

2. Since there is no license file in the git repo, can I add one (I assume it is still 3-way bsd)?

Yes of course

3. Would you mind if I maintain this for debian and arch?

Absolutely not. I am grateful of any help.

I was also planning re-writing the tests to use cpputest and a more formal approach for testing.

That is a very good idea. Thanks

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.

You can see my changes at:
    https://github.com/shiva/ccl

I also setup travis CI and a gitter room for the project.

Thank you

-Shiva

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From shvelmur@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Thu Jul 28 00:21:17 2016
    Hi,

Firstly, the work you have done with this is awesome! This is such a good idea, and it is about time we have STL for C!

I am interested in using libccl for a in-memory db project that I am starting now and am quite excited to see test the performance of some of the data-structure implementation.

For this project, I use cmake for the build, and I'd like to see libccl available on all linux variants. I have started making some build changes, to make it available across multiple linux distributions.

Wondering:

1. Where is the tex source for the documentation?
    2. Since there is no license file in the git repo, can I add one (I assume it is still 3-way bsd)?
    3. Would you mind if I maintain this for debian and arch?

I was also planning re-writing the tests to use cpputest and a more formal approach for testing.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.

You can see my changes at:
    https://github.com/shiva/ccl

I also setup travis CI and a gitter room for the project.

-Shiva

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05