• One From The Vault: ULTRA V7.0 SEQ Printer (21K) (1/2)

From Cameron Kaiser@21:1/5 to All on Mon May 17 17:40:01 2021
    *** comp.binaries.cbm is a moderated binaries- ***
    *** only newsgroup (no discussion or ***
    *** crossposting allowed) for Commodore 8-bits ***
    *** For information on comp.binaries.cbm visit ***
    *** http://www.floodgap.com/comp.binaries.cbm/ ***
    *** This file is available via mailing list at ***
    *** http://lists.trikaliotis.net/listinfo/comp-binaries-cbm/ ***
    *** to list subscribers ***
    *** Allow time for submission to be received ***

* One from the Vault is a collection of frequently requested, useful or just
    plain interesting past posts sent to comp.binaries.cbm, as archived by the
    moderators. If you have a request, please send it to the address in the
    headers. In addition to being selected and reposted by moderation staff,
    some of these postings are regularly posted on Mondays and Fridays on a
    rotating schedule.

Take care when replying to these messages, as many were posted years ago.

Reply-to: <KurtB02@aol.com>
    X-Original-Posting-Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 18:39:31 EDT

U L T R A S E Q - P R I N T
    Original Program
    by R.W. (Bob k7) Kober
    Version 7.0 update
    by Joe Kovalik (JoeK22)
    May 24, 1989

ULTRA SEQ-PRINT is a SEQ text file reader/printer containing many unique features that set it apart from the run-of-the-mill SEQ reader/printers.

The current version (V7.0) contains seven ML routines that handle all of the time consuming disk access and data handling chores, and represents many hours of programming enjoyment. Additions and modifications recommended by testers are included, and hopefully, a bug free, very user friendly program is the result.
    A file containing documentation on the programming design and the particulars on the seven ML routines used, including the source code, has been uploaded separately.

Some of ULTRA's unique features are:

1. The ability to select the file to be read directly from a listing of the
    SEQ files on the disk. This makes remembering the "exact" filename a thing of the past. This also allows selecting and reading a file that was saved using CAPs in the filename. It can also be used in conjunction with the file re-name option to correct this filename. This routine was named "MI'S DIRECTORY",
    after Q-LINK's MILADY who requested it and inspired me to write it.

2. Files can be read on the screen in two different formats, or sent to the printer in six different formats. Files can be read or printed using the embedded carriage returns, <CR>, as line delimiters, or ignoring the <CR>, and using a selected line length with word-wrap.

3. Files can be converted from TRUE ASCII to PET ASCII in all the above modes, in effect doubling the different output formats available. Lower case letters are converted to upper case if the file is already in PET ASCII.

4. ULTRA has the unique capability of printing text in 1 or 2 columns. Adjustable margins are provided for centering text on the printed page. The output to the printer is also echoed to the screen.

5. A disk housekeeping menu is included, allowing selection of multiple disk drives, SCRATCHING or RE-NAMING a file, FORMATING (NEW) a disk, and VIEWING
    the entire disk directory.

6. Support for the 1531 Mouse has been added to make operation as easy as pointing to the function desired or file to be printed or viewed.

7. An automatic page numbering feature is included for printing Tech Manuals
    or instruction booklets. Preformatted text files which include embedded page numbers, margins, and form feeds can also be printed.

LOADING INSTRUCTIONS:
    ---------------------

LOAD "ULTRA*",8 and press RETURN. Although there are seven ML routines used in addition the main BASIC program, everything is loaded with the BASIC portion. This makes modifying the program difficult, but eliminates the need for time consuming READing and POKEing of DATA statements, or for LOADing the ML routines in separately.

After RUNning, you will get the title screen for several seconds, then be presented with the Main Menu.

M A I N M E N U
    -----------------

F1: This sends the selected file to the screen using the embedded carriage returns <CR> as line delimiters. After selecting F1, you will be requested to enter the file name. You may enter the file name or select F1 again to display all of the SEQuential files on the disk. At this point you may select the desired file by pressing the CRSR down key and hitting F1 to view it. If you are using the 1531 mouse, the request for file name entry is bypased, and you will immediately be presented with the list of files. Simply point to the file and click the left button to view it. Scrolling through the text file is accomplished by holding down the SHIFT or CRSR down keys or left mouse button. Hitting F5 (or the right mouse button) at any time will always cancel any operation in progress and return you the current menu.

At the bottom of the listing is a menu to select other options which may also be selected with the mouse:

F1: Selects the file that the CRSR is on
    F5: Cancels the operation and returns to the Main menu
    F7: Loads the next page of SEQ files if more than 15
    CRSR: Moves the CRSR to the file to be selected
    RETURN: To view the new directory after changing disks

F2: This is the same as F1, except that the first of a series of embedded <CR>s is ignored. The line length is preset to 40 characters with word-wrap.

F3: This function is used for printing 40 column text files using the
    embedded <CR>s for line delimiters. 1 or 2 column printing may be selected. Single column printing is most useful for printing E-MAIL. The left margin defaults to 20 so that the text will be centered on the page, but may be changed to any value between 0 and 41. The right margin is automatically set
    to print 40 character columns.

Selecting 2 columns enables one of the unique features of ULTRA - the printing of two 40 character columns on one page. In this mode, the file is read into an array as displayed on the screen. Printing does not start until tha array is full or the end of file is reached. This is necessary because the starting line for the second column cannot be calculated until all lines in
    the file have been read, or the number reaches 112 which is the maximum number of lines that will fit on one page. At any time during reading or printing,
    the process may be paused by holding down the SHIFT key (or left mouse
    button), or aborted by holding down the F5 or STOP key (or the right mouse button). After printing the first page, the process is repeated until all
    pages are printed. If automatic page numbering is enabled, as described later, the page number will be printed at the bottom. This mode of operation is most useful for printing large 40 column text files such as the "C Tutorial" found on Q-LINK.

F4: This is the same as F3, except that the <CR>s are ignored, and the line length is preset to 40 characters with word-wrap.

F5: In this mode, 80 column text may be printed using the embedded <CR>s for delimiters. An option is included for selecting the left and right margins for text files which have no embedded <CR>s or <CR>s occuring before the 80th column. This will allow for centering the text on the page with sufficient
    room for hole punching for a binder. There are many public domain text files that have the <CR>s located after the 64th character. In this case, select 8 for the left margin and 0 for the right margin to center the text on the page. Files which have no embedded <CR>s (such as this one) may be printed in any width by selecting the appropriate left and right margins (8 is a good choice for both). The word-wrap feature of ULTRA will prevent the text from being split at the end of the line. Note that the number to enter for the right margin is the width of the right margin, not the column position which is the case for most word processors. If automatic page numbering is enabled, the
    page number will be printed at the bottom.

Another feature of ULTRA is the ability to print preformatted text (such as the GEOS Tech Manual) which have the margins, page numbers, and form feeds embedded within the text. To enable this mode, select "Y"es when requested. This will disable the margins, page numbering, and perforation skipper.

F6: This mode is similar to F5 for 80 column printing. The first of a series of <CR>s is ignored which provides for some low key re-formatting. 40 column text may be printed in any width up to 80 columns positioned anywhere on the page. Page numbering is disabled. In those cases where there is double spacing between paragraphs, the second <CR> will be used to start the next line so
    that the individual paragraphs will be retained. This mode, however, is not without faults since there is no way to differentiate between paragraphs when only one <CR> is used.

F7: This selects the DISK HOUSEKEEPING menu. A window is opened up in the center of the screen with six options. Any of these options may be selected by pressing the appropriate number or pointing to the selected item with the
    mouse and clicking the left button:

1. SELECT DRIVE
    2. SCRATCH a file
    3. RE-NAME a file
    4. FORMAT (NEW) a disk
    5. VIEW the directory
    6. Return to the Main Menu

Selecting 1 (or D) allows you to select any one of multiple disk drives. The selected drive will momentarily be displayed at the bottom.

Selecting 2 will allow you to SCRATCH files from the disk. The file name may be entered manually or selected from a special listing displayed by pressing F1 or the mouse button. The standard "?" and "*" wild cards may be used for scratching multiple files.

Selecting 3 will allow you to RE-NAME a file. As above, you can enter the name manually or select it from the listing. This permits re-naming a filename saved with CAPS which appear in a normal directory listing as graphic characters. After selecting the file to be re-named, enter the new name when requested and hit RETURN, F1, or the mouse button.

Selecting 4 will FORMAT a disk. You are given a WARNING and a choice to proceed or abort. If you proceed, the disk will be formatted with the header name "ULTRA SEQ-FILES", and a default ID of RK. You are given the opportunity to change the ID. Be aware that you should not be working with two disks that have the same ID. Your files may be corrupted since the disk drive won't know when you have swapped disks. When formatting is complete, you will be returned to the current menu .

Selecting 5 will give you a complete disk directory listing. The listing will be paused, awaiting a keypress, if it is too long to fit on one screen.

Selecting 6 or F5 will return you to the Main Menu.

F8: Use this to QUIT using ULTRA. You will be asked "Are You Sure?" in case you pressed F8 by mistake. Pressing "Y" or the left mouse button exits ULTRA. Any other key returns you to the Main Menu. ULTRA is still in memory and may
    be re-entered by typing RUN, or erased by typing NEW.

A: Pressing the "A" key toggles the TRUE ASCII to PET ASCII conversion ON
    and OFF. This feature works with all output. It reads in a file in TRUE ASCII and sends the output to the screen or printer in PET ASCII. This feature defaults to OFF when the program is first RUN. It can be changed to default to ON by changing the A=0 to A=1 in the 4th line of the program. If the
    conversion is selected, and the file is already in PET ASCII, then the output will be in all upper case characters.

D: This toggles the disk drive device number from 8 through 11 to read files from other disk drives. The selected drive will momentarily appear at the bottom of the screen. The default value is 08, but may be changed by changing DN=08 to the new default value in the 5th line of the program.

M: Pressing "M" toggles the mouse ON and OFF. If you don't have a mouse, change the default value in the 4th line of the program from JY=1 to JY=0,
    then SAVE the program under a different name. The keyboard is always active whether or not the mouse is plugged in.

N: This toggles automatic page numbering ON and OFF. Page numbering is
    active only for the F3(2col) and F5 modes of operation. When page numbering is enabled, you will be asked to enter the starting page number. The default
    value is 1. This will allow you to print documents with successive page
    numbers when they are contained in several files. Should the document contain
    a table of contents, lower case Roman Numerals may be printed by entering a starting page number of "I".

S: Pressing the "S" key toggles the sound routines ON and OFF. There are three sound routines in the program: One when a disk error is encountered, one at the end of a successful file reading, and one at exiting from the program.

This feature defaults to ON when the program is RUN, but can be changed
    to default to OFF by changing the S=1 to S=0 in the 4th line of the program.

================================================================

This program is placed in the Public Domain with only one restriction: No monitary compensation is to be derived from this program, or any part of it, either by being sold outright, or in the form of SHAREWARE or FREEWARE,
    without the express permission of the author.

Otherwise, feel free to use, modify, or distribute it, or any part of it as you wish. All that is asked is that you give credit to the author, if it is used.

Questions or comments on this program can be directed on Q-LINK via E- MAIL to Bob k7, who is the sole author, or to JoeK22 who added support for the 1531 Mouse.

Bob

begin 644 ULTRA7.SDA M`0@-"`T`GB@R,#8S*0```*D`C2#0J0"-(="I\84OJ0Z%,*4!*?Z%`:D`C98# MJ?&%+ZD.A3`@M`@LE@,0#"#`_R20,&"B""#)_R"J"K!6+(,#,`H@TO\DD#!* M3$@((,S_+)8#,!+.E@.I`(7&(.3_R0#P^<D#\"VI""##_ZG^C8(#($(,K6T# MS74#T!"M;@/-=@/0"*E/(,P)J4LLJ3\@S`E,-`@@S/^I""##_Z4!"0&%`4QT MI*(OJ0"=7`/*$/JI,(T``:DZC0$!($(,R0+0U.@@0@R=;`/HX`G0]2R6`Q`# M('<*($(,R1&PN:H8:02%MZEDC6(,J3:--`NI#(UC#*D+C34+H`"I`(6[J0&% MO"!"#)D"`2#,"<C*T/.I+)D"`2#,"<BM=`.9`@$@S`FI("#,":D(JJ`!A;B& MNH2Y($(,($(,($(,(-<)K&P#P`70!:G_C7$#P`+P#<`$\`G``=`#($(,&&"@ M`)B9`,R9`,V9`,Z9`,O(T/&JJ0"->P.-?`.-?0.@!2`5#&J(T/EJ:FJ-B@/) M&;`TR0#P*:@@%0PN?@,N?P,N@`.(T/&H;H`#;G\#;GX#+GL#+GP#+GT#B-#K M(.X)Z-"RSGH#&&`LE@,P`6!,TO\X8*UL`\D&L/>M=`/)4/`(R5/P!,E5T.A@ MCA0*H`"MB@/,>@/0'YD`RZU[`YD`S*U\`YD`S:U]`YD`SNYZ`Z(!BID`SV#9 M`,N0`\C0U(PL"J#^(#@*B,``T/@@.`JMB@-,^PFY`,N9`<NY`,^9`<^Y`,R9 M`<RY`,V9`<VY`,Z9`<Y@4U1/TE!!0\M3455%1=I#4E5.0\A3455!4\A#4E5. M0\@@9`X-54XM`*``KFP#RC`+N5<*,`/(T/C(T/*Y5PI(*7\@S`G(:!#S(&0. M24Y'+BXN`&".^`J,^@H@_PHL@P,P/JZ$`_`&('`+3/,*KFP#\!W@`?`9X`7P M!.`#T`H@80RP':YL`Y`*((<+L!20`R!"#.``\`?@`O`#(#,+(!X+&*(`H``L M@P-@KF\#T!:N<`/0#JYQ`]`&J?^-@P-@SG$#SG`#SF\#8$CNA0--A0,8;74# MC74#D`/N=@-H8$PV"\G^\`%@J4J--`NI"XTU"VAH3,,*C8<#J5J--`NI"XTU M"TQ%"XQX"Z!PC#0+H`N,-0NLAP.,A`.-AP/.A`/P`M`,H`"I-HTT"ZD+C34+ MK8<#8*D`C8@#C=(+C88#C8L#[HL#C7<#C7@#C7D#C/L+COD+(!4,D`RLA@.M MBP,9=P.9=P,.BP.0!BZ+`^Z&`^Z(`ZV(`\D8D`0X3/@+H`#9`,OP!)#-L/&^ M`,SL=P/0&;X`S>QX`]`1O@#.['D#T`FY`,\8H@"@`&#(\,V,T@O,>@.0R_#) M3,T+`0($"!`@0(",/0R-/PRL@0/0!B!"#(V)`ZV)`SD-#-`"&"0X",C`")`" MH`",@0.@`*D`*&",7PRL@@/`_I`,&)AE+X4OD`+F,*``L2_(C((#H`!@3&0, M(+P-(*4-(#4-C5X#C6L#C6`#K5T#C5\#J8N-8@RI#(UC#*UK`QA@(#4-.(UA M`^UE`ZU=`XUB`^UF`Y`GK6`#C6L#((P-K5X#C5P#C6D#K5\#C5T#C6H#K64# MC6$#K68#C6(#K5T#\#"M7`.%%*U=`PGPA14@+@X@C`VE%2D/"="%%2`N#HU< M`Z45*0\)X(45("X.C5T#T,NI$8UB#*D-C6,,K5P#C6L#C6`#&&`@EPVP`6"M M7@.-:0.M7P.-:@,@V0VM80.-7@.M8@.-7P-,BPRI`(U<`ZQH`R`5#"Y<`RY= M`XC0]*U<`]`XK5T#R0'0,6AHJ0"-;P.-<`.-<0.I_XV#`ZUL`\D%T!:@$"`5 M#"YM`RYN`XC0]*`H(!4,B-#Z.&"M7`-,.PZ@`)']YOW0`N;^8*7]R3S0$:7^ MR0/0"SA@J3R%_:D#A?Y@I?W0`L;^QOVB`*']&&"I`J`!C64#C&8#C&<#J?Z@ M`(UC`XQD`ZD)C6@#8*UF`\D0D`%@A16M90.%%*QJ`ZG@(`D.K&D#J=`@"0ZL M:P.I\"`)#NYE`]`#[F8#8(T1#J45*0\)`(45F*``I@%XA`&1%(8!6&"E_"D/ M"?"%%:7[A12@`*8!>(0!L12&`5A@2*UH`\D,L!^M8P/0`\YD`\YC`ZUC`PUD M`]`,[F@##F<#K6<#C60#:&!HC7`.:(UQ#B"`#JW___`&(,P)3&P.((`.;'`. M[G`.T`/N<0Y@```````````````````````````````````````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M```````````````````````````````"`RTI90X``P!3!4E.5%)/_B$`DH&" M`RH)@:2@P4.&"!8F5-C0$26A"A,E:+0(DJR&,1/&2AA+80R&"V,M#/8PZ,)@ M2!(]:GH)83,&SRPI:_9,.;/DRI8G1^X">0OF+U2T2/%\)0N7*E:F1.D*92N6 M+QHI?/R@),*0#$,YK21BM<.0"4.T/N$PY,.0"T,E#,%&0=L$K1<45Z4>57J5 MZU.Y;\_^O?L-'C!DT-`1PZO5#S]VS/B@L8/&#5I#4L*@B2,E"YHB:*J@:88O M'KATR.@5,<>M##])TA1)TV9(FA5SCJ1YDA9(2C,_C)$PYL,8'KGLZ+!C2TZ< M/G[VU+F3,==UE=0LTKH-FQ+5W[YS]]Z8[8*VBD0A#*6.DCI+>O0P3*V@UV(> M"'HHZ)%(#8/6"=KDHS"Z.Q^0B\X$'&@@+J@H*&.>:RD,LNI[ZX.KZH<@J`Y^ M:QVJIF$)BJHPT*@?LC_>J`^Y,,P)$[E(WGKB77C!ZJ1^=-HH$KHPX0L:;?#: M:^NE%I[&*RCBX8CD=9PDA4820HF2Y$68,24LI?HL)^M?*((F$*E(P0@*:P3. MQN5]LEX+[XI/W@H?4K+"I^Z37VF+&897PB"B?O(D19*(FO&)E%3.>>2=9[@D MJ>=\1AY')@P<4:4<6)`E%%]2$"4'7EJ)I93IC#4F6%6NU>65(R@\#DH@#'QE ME%YJE=5475U9U2IC:G`BY>%3SKE%D['_(D7BM2O>YI%$6MY&$HNZ&8B4N<;) M-J)^NB3!6%P-U5?52NNM65YAVQ4(7XE(3'B9966",BJ>,-;9'&5=18I49\&Z M--$M2:FCEDWE-;;99]^M]M-&?WWU.U#_`P\XR."##3G`T(,.+80````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````` M```````````````````````````"!%8D;#D`,0!0"E5,5%)!(%8W+C#^(0"$ M3A5%H'T4F1BGH2EN6JM63G[4HVJ5Y%JMJN)4?Z8]1YZ&J7L2"]6(*B*M5O&H M(M4:ZC'%:(JOXB6@&BU]'<!\ZY&*)564"<RB&E-NF#-E30=5$F8KLQCC&,_D MYW;JYW5\!!%7NH8N5=$H6Q5C0C1XF$=F%),B5L1M^#0<C9S8B9[WJ:&[Y/?L MC'Y*J"'=3VS0^K&EXDO%KG%@VL&TTS6.B($U+M,N=N"N<6*-QQZG-3[U5V++ MM)L][HHC>SRF/4Q[61,P[7.-\[(":T*F_:WQL\=?26)-U)K82C*S(F;%KHEC M3<*>`"4CU944E71ZH-9<257%'O4ZX&FK#,X/92HKTT/4C+24FZO)K$E3QG-, M*HVD6%;LJ`R3OV-)VE"Y>C)=1Z.((XU933DM5<:IH'$TD/RC*]5T&IO^I:=% MI+VMJ;`G;$V5-34;@N22#2&SBC9$UA-7%IA5JF=6%M,A]>P:4G*5K"'W=!A= MJ#(5NZHL5?9ZCKKW%%:6TO]E567U>NX:<ANBZT#L>9AUL.=E0YQ6M`.C_E!N M,>M4[+'G8\^OV%^/4)PH3M7?S+I<$\^L>ZTD<6X']MB7]18C%B.9]2D7E-LK M#DJ%I2+EXEHIL_Z5Y9,XFNK:Z-HJ165B>L[+0_U.3,=Y^9#U3DS'RR?6F&+F M-_-"YHB8^<V9R-R)F;]N'K)A(V;N>^6XNQ/SMLT726LC2*^)>;OE+U2*B^G- MFT%E)Z;GW&ZHR\1T;N:%T;>8SLVK8_1.3,=7KV,T%=.I.S>,^A73VWP;#?': M?8J6Q/2VO([1!C&][99C]+Z8WIP^9/4KII.;&^Y*8GJ;V?`N%?-F;C>\8Q7S M9FYU"E:.)%U,#,6&PVUBHI6@*R70:PUOV0FASN1Y8-;>]Y5=Z026(%IKT!60 M*6G8$"OI`/.R]H:LL%W6TI1J*S,FV5ML+[02=*4$,N4^SU3@W1`=5':PO:!4 M@SDIX\I#Z6AR[QQNP^'%17YSS,1!F<@=\]IP<$0,RL8GZD;DGJD;U!VAF_&) M^DWH9MQ#O2YT,YZ3M97CDOX2NAF_8>I7Y)YYU?$^4^2>\>6XT\4MS^=$9DSD M/M_FT$I77DM'DSNG[(W'0=EY$(^#(^=!/-9?KS,WN&;X!7.:!27W8'IF08NR MHYN?E2G\1$_$953>4>H/W4S$W=-1GY_H"1;/=(KY\4,2A%]_;M?GUQ.1SUQT MTCX_CY($X==7)"*A(5;:A:`K?K/>[?AW*3$45E!&/ZN0!.'75R3VH;;C6?EW M&`.XV]58=V$TP1A6D%7X<4T2A%]?`8,VV!UD<Q""P=H@C-07&*D-*CN`%>26 MGU5)@O#K*Q+[<%_9Z7SM#?6#&S3<R<*2DHB$%<3XT3A)@O#K*V#0!L-K"HS4 M[H<Q?@2"X35EQ)@%5E"1C_Y)4OCU,KL^OYZ(?(;=3MKQZ!Y*YL7D<'*,?2+V MC??1CJ'^B5#_QGMC'551_T1/Q`.=.!Z5T^[]B<XG]H'G`1+[//#W`>XG]N$^ M#W"?Y^%^(I)?!UA/[,,Z#[#.\[">V.?7^?NP?A^@4Y8>'4;'^JM^WC8\FK.. MEAH3?V:BA3F"Q_JK?CH;6G09JHU#S_OH/;0N)F;22AYE0<DC8G(XB?T-53&3 MME4:H:AX-@B_!9-Y,3FB5P:E/JQC\G`Q.490ZGLZ%ZJBU!2S#?#+X2#\3GZY M",+OY!=4Q4R*K5($'0=EYX;'P9%SP^,MW\Z;AQ;F"#W>*JOIF#NF;DXS4>IN M]M'7TA_*G]OU^?6+3MI6B8>DT=?2Y2L20R$:\F^(*N^&Q%!8T5$:?2U=7F;7 MY]?9[625JQ1)R;R8',ZVH2H>S9GC\55_G69#2XU);JVR!AU-;LX-VX.UP=9Q MYMLY;R^TL-ZAVKO1JJX?(VG4<Y;.N$%7$D-!B0XJ,IDB@VO,7=$)QL"SOFL[ MI=-CKADE:=0L/6./?<3E.CY)H\[2+?(*P!]:&;O^]61Y!>`/=K0Z:8_K>$D: M=98NMT`Z02LC@*Z\95!K*-TUE*!4`YVY4Y0W@#P94@-:G3)P#22-.DNW_"$' MT*ID[/K7D_^0`VA5.K'CNE&21CVS=)9[[*.F=MU)&G66WJ3R"L`?6EW_>H;R M"L`?G:S+]0%(&G66+F]22!W0`F#9VX!9BS5$WSJ4:G"WX]\E90<@SQ!2#[0Z MQ5WU(VG467J3_B$'T*IT_>L9_B$'T*IT:F351Y(TZIFE2SWVD5F5)9)&G:6K ME%<`_M#J^M<SRBL`?W1JO%6+(FG46;I<):0Y:($$KPV8M5A#]*U#J09W._Y= M4G8`\HR0WD"KD^JJ`4FCSM)5_B$'T*IT_>L9_Y`#:%4Z-:^ZD#3JF:5GV&,? M7:W:&$FCSM)9EE<`_M#J^M?CRRL`?W2RSE7=(&G46;J<94CKH)4AR'A]!+AK M#;HRHBAW_)L5(-EO`U\">7Q(7Z#5*5%-K'J2-.HLG>4_Y`!:E:Y_/?X?<@"M M2J<UXLQ*[<&:V%J#M4$Q\3CS[9RW%UKT.RHFSH-TG+[7>1#+9X[:9G[*WN?, M\6>\#;6&%S_GC;0WSB0H^OY$5YF("]<@G9<R?J<P2[6=#1#2_#*JO!N@Z.;F M3E8<YT;K8D-F+28VRD*<DYX,/VP>",)/=%E?U*;N8/-`$'Y[G_9H7]3YAL-M M8@X,M^'1Y-XYW(:6Z/M\S7.:C;(4IZ'F@2#\1'_W1>T80ZO\Z5#S0!!^HH=] M^<WYPN:!(/Q$U_OR,XX/+=$[;(??WOZ@_PN_I^[!]+:EY;TH_=.C]!,7P9`" M:T'X+0/3,<LY%VQV%:3?HLZ=,[^=-^><WNW,\_-FSMOMG(Z/XOAG3I9HBNU# M@<G-TDK33_2OXZ\^L7E=;3Q4OR:I_GFCWZN.OUL=F]?5QD/U:U+SGW5*/]%- M1W7NT.B?+TH_T9V.Q]NVG1M9_:>/+-$4U\6&O]<++='W.8TY9Y[CSS>QS:S% MA&D5%P,3?\Z\D5M_(K77Q6P9CR+V<%'[4&!RL[32]!/]Z_BK3VQ>5QL/U;=) M\CW7Z'>K8WM=S);QJ.^YI&9F+:9^;:?97O3:4S2EG^A>Q^-MV\Z)ZKQ.S#W9 ME'ZBYYT:;T\QU#X4F-PLK33]1/\Z_NH3F]?5QD/U:Z,FV1.2)9KB[^7#WZV. MS>MJXZ'ZM5'FGD%*/]%O'=4WCUI[F"3U81V/9GHG/V!00BGZ_HB]/3(ZFJU^ M;BAU"X#R+BD[T!6_D/(QY1U&%8S?N?!G7ANVT_03[L%T\J5EZL18KE`[3;^] M3_O7QP;I][2;/C;]]O9Z7UH_DSL4KSRE=II^>Y_VK[<LS!%<G\+Q,).RREGI MYTP'V^NM3%J7<].ZV+"=II_H7V\E/?-3.97O+)T\MI66U-WL^)M.3MHEYZFM MM,Q&:\J'DX4Y@I)[,#VSH"4J0PG+9X[:9G[*WN?,::Q\A&SB4)#[7HMP/&R7 M81L;I-_3;OK8]-O;ZWUI_4SNT+/R&%F8(]BV_0O6Q5Q:9B.KRJ.T/L6&:?J) MWFDE\C>EJ3@4Y*]M?'TNV$Y3X7BM3'IT6(W2]!-I^HV[!VFZX/H4ZW-\HKK^ MHC[LCK1YIW?6\3=-'=M^_;:,1[5A?NEH<G-NJ,V<LO=ISC3]\#<=#YL'`F7O MTVU1&P]_<YO4!,-V5&ZPW$/+3D=M,S]E[W/FN#[%AC_?BY*'Z=0^%)C<+,*T MC$=-'E:B)\,/V^$G>E)[RWB4I6$-=#33.XV#$DH]L1;D&:&P4W0=TAS2V@Y* MW`J4K;P;0"NQ%IH[,7+8?;)$&_#)\,/F@2#\]CYU#Z:3+XOZ=4.U\<CU/6PH MF1<WCA<>ZZ]Y\FAAQE`5,VFY9YV2>3$GQW3P6'_-DT<+,X:JF$G*/39*YL6\ M<<P7'NNO>?)H8<90%3/I<>\I3LF\,)/#.'BLO^;)HX490U4\FNF=9J*$F73] M'A73T4SOG!,EE$9O2Y<_-N-K06T'<I9-?"U@UF(-T;>>W?$X?:]SPW6QD:M[ M&@=J!X>"X<67L7,1V]A#P?35%W'S6I9HBFJSD0KW:`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`OSEO:-G=G77?P&X@>LYSGM%SPW5>;)A)CZUN0FJGK4PZN%K[ M*9D7DR-'E1ZJ8B;)5C=^"L4<"/'X,ML9HMIX#C71ZL>GYH%`%]NB-A.38T(W M'/>9>(R=&ZKB\3YS?)X^/.KU\X5'_76:W%!3KTX2'?7;:28>4[^GMV%R<3$Y M2IB<3F'RG&.K#-SPJ#MG.E$UG9B<3K%QF#ROY!NQO[J)Z*@[9SI1-9VH6AR/ M]YGC\YPY'O7;:39,+BXFA\FW#55II:N;&!WU^CG-"X_ZZS3YAIDTXTDR-0\$ MNM@6M9F8'!.ZX;C/Q&/LW%`5C_>9X_.<.1[U^OG"H_XZ39[3X\9C1734;Z=Q M,+FXF!P3TRGFALDV,3ENF!KA;'C4G3.=F+PN)H>#Q]3OF1HJ(QXKIM2(U%S- M@P95US&=(IW^Y\$<56V8S$9,#F?#H^Z<Z<1CZO?,,?F^F!PYJMXG5_$T<91. MD<ZK>3!'53:H6AR/^NN<.6:26_$T"95[V-9+8FMI\T[OK*-?OV+#3)(7^00D M]6&)H7LR)H9"B5N!NQW_+BD[X'5XUTI0>T.,?RM[]G2Z5F0R23W!&.*7&G9O MX$M0>T/XEL'=3M%U"-\V&%%LG9J@2%62^IX]B;6@[6ZGZ#JD.:2U'92X%8@J M[X:.OVD</$[?Z]PHJ44FA2S1!GPR_+`=?J+WUG0FL5QDTM0./]&3VEM^_8J) MF31>Y`/2YIW>64?U-'7*0I%K4M(S/Y53^;"MB*V52=4UDDI2?\S-1-P]B95! MQNLCH.QVM1TH;V:MX5U2=HILSY[X':51LPT\&RC?<F46Y:-\C6+I-XV#4M^S M1UO"#X1O&XPH-BC5@%E[E_AW@]+Q.'VO<Z/8&FIZ,OS0$FW`=OB)WEO3J=/Z M&@>D<H/E'F82PQIMLD13:O(:&="(,!/#3W206Q*,(=PI8*LU@-ZP4[(3C*'C MSQ@\3M_KW&A@C1]9HB5\,ORP'7ZB]];T)F5AC4QJ'@C"3W1;7]33\ZCL-:PD MJ2?VFSNJ39TB'GM(1S.]TTR44!I]+5V>$1IT!1IBI5T((6O(OT_0:[4W=#Q. MW^O<B-''FNEXR[=SPY)P\#>G#RVW?)H;O1_3HN/,MW/>7FAAO<.CV;SMG!/7 MQ88_XTTLGSEJF_DI>Y\S)_5C;E*:B@VE/HR=CD<SO?.%$DJCMZ7+GYN(YYF+ M3EEXK,DDC=Z6+E_1]:^OZ"B-WI8N7P$R7A\![EJ#KL"(HMSQ;U:(*N\&6-%I M+:--2M+H;>GR%9`HHJEA14=I]+9T^0J8!T%78@JS!+(=?U])K`PK.NT8S4C2 MZ&WI\A5@#H+.W(4E)C>$D/(Q)1$75G241F]+EZ\`YR#LE*SO,*I`""D?4Q)Q M846G#!D]DC1Z6[I\!7@'(:WMHF$)@K?"9H$09+P^`K"BHS1Z6[I\!>0'X3ZO ML`$9OU.8I=K.EH@+*SIEB5&5)(W>EBY?`;>#L%-*#;LWE&H0#?DW1)5W`\"* MCM+H;>GR%5W_^HI.*V%4(FGTMG1YF5V?7T]$/L-N1UXF-EHU/LMD8?6+6L.+ MGQ./T_<Z-[1$W^?<G'/F=9KQV:%V<"@87GP9.Q>QC3T43%]]$3>O98FFJ#9U MTJ[X&=*3X8?M\!/NP;QM2\L2O8\CXE!0?VT+-@\$(V);U#//43UO&R4IOC]J MAY]P#Z:3+ZWP$_W6J1W?0NWP$UW66^$G^NS$$5\;C0A70?@MV![9._^-/+VU M9I[3H?CEU#RB-G5SSILYY\LYIR\_C?<Z39T*\9^D8S[-Z1C,),;Q7B>INYG< M\3@H.S<\#HZ<&UJB*>KF$ST1)W1DUH2AU?&.DC3J;4N7=_W3S<=%P^/E(*G+ M$Y%0XN9UV-4:2OQ;`39\+`8Z<Q>6F-P00LK'E$0D="Y:CW<,25W>]4\W'S6^ M>)M"[305CM>:]4E6'&^+CF9ZYYPHH11]?[VYTWB\9=#1;/5S0ZE;`)1W2=F! MKOB%E(\I[S"J(&3L7/@SKXVR$&^%VFGZ"?=@.OG2FMZ-K(YWG-II^HG^]=:O M/E$];X;\P`#]7B\<_$1G1V?NPA*3&W3%+Z1\3(&,?=P]<+QE/$V_<??`\19, M4['1!_Y)0JGOV=-'S1QX-AC\EBNS#'X4@RN21GW;TBWA3@%;K0'TAIV2G0V! M+8GWTO$X?:]SHP.'ING)D0\MT09LCWRB]]:L>]3X82RU1S[A'DPG7UK3NQ$' M_*/VR+?W:;?UL2/?WJ?NP726L2/?WJ?NP;QM2RM-/]$[JN?-$'OPE`8_T?>` MSMR%)28W_V8%.?3Q-/W&.W241LTV\&PP^"U79AG\4.7,SZYOV-/THVJC@I*> M^:GL3F7WG:53#[$](IQ_(\)K99+3Z%YB]7WB<*#LOM-;QB\"9?>=<UM0\7VB MRZ&/I^DWWD$+^CBK[Z/&;;2I4+LD#K:D4>^U]$1D8Y#R,07>M1*DM8:W#!*1 MC77\3>-0DAM]0FJ7Q,%6,B\FQ\RW#551/6^&FM)H4R5I]+8-/!LHOF^Y,HOB M^_#G>V$R+R;'3.QOJ(KJZ=WHHM&FIF1>F,EA/#S67_/DT<*,H2HR:\*@)9I2 MEAL=`I+ZL(Y',[W3&)10BKX_/)JM?FXHC?J6;JG%9/`.HPI<0L;.18UUE]1. M4^%XK305&TH]8T_3CPOOWI](TP^/]9=S'D3U?+UHI`\A_<QKP[OW)]+TPW:: M?L(]F$Z^M&;N41-UJZ#VW?L3_>NMX\RWTW=#BWZ'O_K$X\RWTW=#"^L=JN?+ M(W4?(G2LO^9I'+0P8W2H/Y&.9GJG,2CAT6SU<T-IU+=TRUMA`^\PJL`EQ`=_ MG0M_YK7A^_V)-/UHR#T+U$[33[@'T\F7ULP].C#=*NGGVRC+_1EBOC_1'^OC M=^]OO%L`>!T@?A]_OS^Z=H`LDM0M?=28@6<#YOM;KLS"?'^]N;FCRIF??;=A M'W^_O_%^V<?OWA_^IN-A6VE-[T;1`QRBGYGX\[U0/;T;:<<!GJ6?,PVVUUO3 MNU&&!Q@26:(I'LWT3K.AA-*H6;K\L80?2.QG91/NWOR;-;'?:&(_:\(/=&+W M`*Y(ZAD!PE@,9&$IA-H;2MP*R'A]!$HU&%0@K>VB8:FDR#H]^EDCJ0.PX6,Q M&%1`INBE7<VFR"!^5JB-0*D&S-J[Q+\;E.R.6L.+G_.&Q^E[G1NNBXW@<Z=V M<"@87GP9.Q>QM6;ND?,=IB?##]OA)WIO39^/:M\%M<-O[]-NZV/#;^]3]V#> MMJ4U<X^LZ"N3?KX-CV:KGQM*H],LG67E75)VP,L0++L1?_XZ%_(R,2GS8Y=^ MQN=A>UW,ULP]>N8KBWZ^#:7.<F(?:B.A#;)"6MM%PU*)?[-"*1Q1=/!MH"O, MVENF=_KC*YM4SOSL;VR(E78AZ(K?K"D?4_2S#WZDHN\Y])OU%[:5W=ZG6^LW MG1S5T[M1Q"/O)?7,/7KLD04J]U";=WIG'7_3U+'MUV_+>#3XR"Q13&PH=3>/ M'8^#LG-./`Z.G'/B,7=,W9S&(2L\\C])?5@?=98N3W3H].0CK4K2J+-T.5R[ M!O^54,:_6<$:'U/@XEVJ0?B&+.YVH0V*+AHZ6><CK29IU%FZ/-&AX['^JI\F MQZ,Y9XZ6&I.*8.FYU(ZUI#ZLCWK.TN7LP+5K\%\)9?R;%:SQ,04NWJ4:A&_( MXFX7VJ#HHJ'3'4M#IJC^B0Z0\?"]90T)K'KXPIK5$I1J4`@;=`42D5G!8BV7 MH%2#+`[6=J7$?K.V3@?.TA"EHYG>:1R44(KJ'UF!I0-1.]:*B0W59OHHDZ7G M(6WFE+U/<Z;IA[_I>-A66L:A49:L@VPV,?'(W`V8<T,+<T=6R=+S4O*(F!QS M&@R_8&01O:,J-HB-K,?2$%/S0'`H8.X&G&7OTVU1&_/"]J&`N1LPR]/7UCH& MS-V`6<X-?_,VZ2MJ!27S8N,X%#!W`V;!,/R$>W`HR*<9YY<%PR^PV181?H'- MMHR'X4=%%W5@J/UL$'Z!S;8L3[VM9;,)FVU\DA6*^H/:90;A%]ALR^EMYUQ$ MA]X*O\!F6\3A(/P"FVTYGPW"+[#9EF5@+N2_*+=(%2UZ#8]F>N?TH812^`4V MVX(VF[#9QB<V#P2'@MNV+6);?O,VT<*&#0V1HJR3?L[VPN9UM7'J5%91[%&[ MH25%]0\;Q$:/*.KYJ'D@L-G$G&91&V>BA&IC-F(T>'Y*YL7&<2A@[@;,,C`Q M##_A'AP*\FG&^67!\`MLMD6$7V"S+>-A^*$J)1&P3Q:]AD<SO7/Z4"(^>`1) MX1?8;`N6&[3L=-3FG=Y9IS4#3DCJP_JHYRU=SDYB*%R[!D,*2R&4:E#8\>^2 MLH.BBTXPAH[)O)@<.:KT4)6>##BEMLUV9?8^?<+`9KLR2\MF$S;;^*3G"?XF M?@J;[<I@,L^+R<%/5.F=X1?P_,(UZLV!9X/P"W@^L;]PA5_`\^/\7.COP+KH MYVPO;%Y7&Z=.*@J:>&HWM*2H_F&#V&B-Q;I)%7^.>6';9GN:V)\MFTU,Q)B8 MJ#;3H?5E)502$W]S^K#<H(4Y@E)WL^-Q4'8>Q./@R'D0+3L=M<W\E+W/F>-@ M;5!LJ#8>:??"F9)E8G),LVVHBIG41,N!)5W,`1U_QKM1YF*G]G";F"U+]'V^ MYCG-1OX7ZY'4+</V:(%>:WC+.K;UEM0!:F_HE(6%$=36Q=:2.D`M33NQOS"2 MI#ZLC]:=I3\6ZDR>[]@.6U(?UD?G])9>>T.GR,:LCYH'@E#,16V\'*4^K(_. MZ2V]EJ:=_#3F`F62TIC;U#P0Z&);U,;+,9D7NN'@QXV#1_X\B*JH\T(W>-3Y M\7G.[89'G1_/SVE(^QJ+`QUU?OQVSAR/.C]NO'/F>-3Y\9F?SH9'G1_W3C,Q MDYJD,17($DU1ZNQT+LIL3$7T<Z:#[?66<>C>QEPDBU(<VWII[].;-U8O[7VZ MM91/]"BOZ_R;%6H[:'BGM5TT+)44&<AX?:3C;SHYJJ=WHT?=6"D=S?1.XZ"$ MTNC<EFZ10_BVP8AB@U(-F+5WB7\W*-"Y4&MX\7/>\#A]KW.C)-RP?GHR_-`2 M;<#F@2#\1.^+VN0&?\YT4#V]&VFG&UFFXB((TD]TIR]C@S3]]C[M?1D;I.FW M]VG_^K)@FUF+"=/*I,=S(U%-4'/Q<?-[O<Z7CY+BAH:.9GKGO(WG_HNCA.MB MHR?=H&J4]1-]@X[M]!/=Z:THZR>ZV3IER8UJ]6BV^KFAU.,G(B&FI"6(ACM6 M_HW)`#W*^G5__CH7_HS/(T[<B*A&A:M@\%NP'7WJS9;)':)SO]I./]&=_B_] M1/?ZOW4Q6YE4/R.K1S.]<]91PJ/9ZN>&4H^?B(0=S\I=@FBX8^7?F`P;^//7 MN?!G?!Y%3\;5G7`5#'X+MG=/O=DRN4/KY]!J>UW,5B8UWAFWVKY[M]3.O)$5 MSK75=OJ)?NNM3*J<*U=_+Q\>S?3.>4,)I:XM$0EW.R6M[:)AJ:3(H*2LE[(M M\`9([/OK7.1^^JFV@T/!\.++V+F(;>RA8/KJB[AY+;.1"N>CU2?##]OA)]R# M>=N6?^$GW(/I+/_"3[@'TW&6?^$G^KNW3'TC/UE7J;;#3[@'T\F7EMEHC:RN MJ^WPV_NTVWK+W&Z49UVUFHJ!(/Q$M_4%VZF8+:G;.G%EC;.:2;&L?U8MT11Y M85!MZAZ5LNZI\F*2%6655V5O(7N/SW'/?R![BSD7/)K<.65O/)KIG6:B1$TU MZ["J-/I:NMR2B`29<I]G*O"N';Q,K(7$6G]=]L925&RH-;SX.6]49M9[JI9= M"=N'@OIK+BU3]Q&G65E4GPP_+$5%*3H^L7D@*$6?FFU1F[J/BCK82+5Y(`C" M3W197_X%X2?Z[,NB-G4/FP>"(/SV/G4/IK,L8X/PV_O4/9A.GMA?U*9^H_Q@ M$=5F7FWJY\P]4O'!U=7P$[UCFGZB=SR:K7YN>#2;=VYXG+[7N=&#@_%4V\&A M8'CQ9>Q<Q#;V4#!]]47<O%;X"?=@.OF":O-ZD<J#15:?##]LAY_HO65>DX;P MX!K5=O@)]V`ZSO(O_(1[,&_;T@H_X1Y,9Z'G/_A8M1U^PCV8SC(V33_1>RM- M/]&_CG>LG^BSH]KX''+[(*/5=O@)]V`Z2\OX#,691/QJ.TT_T?O8\!/N@=F6 MEGE-*B:)>*OM\!/N@=F6EM3!GS_PU[DP33]Q.$C3[WPV2--O&9@+JLUKDHJ3 M@&H[_(1[,)U\::7I)\(/U<;G4'(2C5;;X;>W0_\7A-]3]V":^C(V_/:Z!_.V M+4O+O"8U.8E>;3\;I.FWB'EKF=>D(4CB`-4T_42:?N/AAT>SU<\-I?#KX*]S MH=J\)@TIB:]ZQ_J)-/UHB";QR*K4H7/AT6S>.3&37$B"I6KXB=YQ\!.]X]%L MWKGA<?I>YT;Q;$55V\&A8'CQ9>Q<Q#;V4#!]]47<O-:ZF*AVMCIE;T'UR?## M=O@)]V#>MN5?^`GW8#K.T@H_X1Y,9R$VVU)MAY]P#Z:3+ZUU,5'M;'5*WAJK MML-/N`?36<8.?J+WL;Q,;*W!3T19/Y0&/RY4.UN=FK*Y46V'GW`/IK.,'?Q$ M[ZW!3_3=2$=I\$.UL]5I"+:SV@X_X1Y,9VDY6YT*6]9J>_`3O8\-/^$>F&UI M&5].B6IB.UAMAY]P#\RVM*0._OR!O\Z%@Y\X'`Q^Y[/!X+<,S`75QI?3(V<2 MU38O:S4/!$'X[>U;7_X%X?>T%^_+HC:^'-7.EM.UN57;X;>W;_U?^#WMOMXR MOIRB<U;;SP:#WR),R_ARTMYIJH.?&/S&PP^/9JN?&TKAU\%?YT*U\>6D.IVJ MU`$Z'LWFG1,SZ>GTJN$G.D#&_Z[*<I5%J[J2H%2#9VOO$O]N4"`1F14LUF[- M'=?%1@>:>;5]*)B^^B)N_PX%TU=?Q,WY%QP*AA=?QLY%;"VST5!SJ[8/!;?< M6<3\=RB8OOHBMM;13.\T#DHHA1\VB(EJ9_/1*J9>S:3`O*KE,T=M,S]E[W/F M9V_@ZJAVID=%&U^U?.:H;>:G['W._.Q\IR8T6%T7&UJB*;;UDAB8YM52/M%E MRGV>J<"[5H*[G:(K[U+'WW1R5)N-FICAJF;2FN9:M7WW%ELKDUKFLIJ*#9N+ MCYO?ZW6^?'@TTSOG;3SW7QPE8M\4796ZMD0DZ*5P5^+?K'`7LBKPKJ$%)OCS MU[GP9UX;WNG"57#'^BT#P1WK)SK?%U*1R:X>[])S#@1WK)_H?%_(M5-,M9VF MGW`/II,OK74QJ4@GK![O6,\['3/).(/5P4_T-'U#QZ.9WFDF2J0]#K-Z]Q9S MX.Z-TNAKZ7)+8A_N0E8%W@W1067'OUFAULL,!K]SCM^]_9O3+!V@N;E3DAU9 M-7E$3(YI-K+24:I/AA^VPT_T=V\YQE"&3EIMAY_HO:5*`PYK]7B7GG=O5)LZ M/:'#757IH4J/W!V^VKY[BZVETD.UXWC$V1E>;=ML>Q/[LY7,B\GQA$$PIQFP MV98K,WXP7U"EAZH4Z8U4DWFQ<3@O5.F='3H7JE)6+U9MW[%^HO.]I=([RPQV M[^^\TT]OP3M=W.GC'JH=QZ-L+UI5Z9UW.M[IXDX?GS3BO:LJ/53I869BG\9D MM/M^!^ZM9AOY8^M=CRPGEQ0I4;E+.I!$Y8<+UN/,X'$^<(_SXWB<V7IE%MRJ M1/X8O,J!?H_C5>A!1H;*[4%U3$9[''[7O=5L(W]E>-<CR\DEE4L4Z9+*)3K0 MX8+U.%_W.(_Q.)?A<1[PRBRX58G\C?$J!_H->!5ZD+'RZ$^%N)7Z@RI#Y?:@ M6DXNN0<D[K@NN<=*W,][^)GRPH&MU!]4&50@LA.I0#3$1)E$<8DB$@Z]-A?T M\FR7C/"D9R**_3,.#%?5(5[V#&<`8F_-,H#86[,R)E%-V$>N6.Q?Y'9FI?IC M4:@,_155N(K'ZI^77Q5I]2_/QY3QH\*8RJ]:J-#OST+ET9\*<=<FZ>J>_9_) MKUCL_YR\,J3?/?N5_,=B/V"X8K%_D1?N69ND*Y/_[MF_<O(?B_V@0C\6!8:K M>*SV[^4`MPR\?/7C4:&,`[*EI1K]LS"^5.UKRWKE#Q_U_\K+\N7_]OW[\@RH MD/EGX:I(J_WG.<`M@SQ_\9K'JQ;*QOSA_A7F97/E__:ON/)?M1!'DV=0SW^W M_#J]5E+/ER:Y*.9?W.%VN?];SK#R,Q<:^]J7=E_7^+_E#!5B`.[\H6*O,EQ5 M"Z^_36)_^.OO2/MY\>?#(E]__^EG_*^_GJC]-^XG-N&-FV%W[7&O6;>O>BTI MU\KFPH=5AO$*L=U39F&E/Q_^]5=,O_;77[$X7@/NW%YEN*H67G\7?_C8=>+T M[^#?2J_^+`P_X,/]U6PCV2;]>_R(1UBK5!]8/T.2@#NWR_^M`MHT8UQ=%%/8 MOUX]K],Z0T7V>_R(2O6!M8+U[,\'W/G#5>TK,P!W_G`5>UR&BNVLO,^*Z[.2 MU-_C1SS"&L-5M?#Z6_6A_._@WZI75'C]S?!POQ)Q5JIGA1B`.R\<X(H*K[^7

[continued in next message]

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)