• Is it behind glass?

From assumed. identiy.3396@21:1/5 to All on Fri Feb 18 11:18:53 2022
    Those Ancient Greeks were also aware of glass 356bc, early glass is dated at the same times as 2 thinkers Parmendes & Empedocoles. While one has already identified the elements, the other has identified time or movement in area space. Until I read an
    article on their opinions on solid air (glass, which isn't a gas anyway) I couldn't opine meself.

Suffit to say, Some years reading comp.ai, philosophy & sci.lang I only concluded that with over 4,500 languages worldwide, there has to be some language that is identical or almost identical to meaning "what I see belongs to me". In common English we
    still have "BEHOLD !" (the hold being 'grasp, purchase, coherence')

so yeah I rephrased "Behold a cat behind a solid barrier". Beholding a likeness of an abstract subject behind glass" is slightly different to try explain.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to assumed.i...@gmail.com on Mon Feb 21 06:08:55 2022
    On Friday, February 18, 2022 at 1:18:56 PM UTC-6, assumed.i...@gmail.com wrote:
    Those Ancient Greeks were also aware of glass 356bc, early glass is dated at the same times as 2 thinkers Parmendes & Empedocoles. While one has already identified the elements, the other has identified time or movement in area space. Until I read an
    article on their opinions on solid air (glass, which isn't a gas anyway) I couldn't opine meself.

Suffit to say, Some years reading comp.ai, philosophy & sci.lang I only concluded that with over 4,500 languages worldwide, there has to be some language that is identical or almost identical to meaning "what I see belongs to me". In common English we
    still have "BEHOLD !" (the hold being 'grasp, purchase, coherence')

so yeah I rephrased "Behold a cat behind a solid barrier". Beholding a likeness of an abstract subject behind glass" is slightly different to try explain.

What was the name of the book Port noise complaint where someone sat on a glass coffee table and then performed body excretions which someone else viewed from below the glass?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)