• A Formal Utter from Douglas Miller Eagleson

From Douglas Eagleson@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 22 08:53:10 2023
    A formal Utter:

"We did'nt have a release because we don't know so"

I saw a famous journal write about the NIST reactor core failure that happened maybe 2 years here in Gaithersburg, MD. They had a real significant stack release of maybe fission products.

I don't know the journal name because I don't remember.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Douglas Eagleson@21:1/5 to Douglas Eagleson on Thu Oct 26 17:26:29 2023
    On Sunday, October 22, 2023 at 11:53:12 PM UTC+8, Douglas Eagleson wrote:
    A formal Utter:

I saw a famous journal write about the NIST reactor core failure that happened maybe 2 years here in Gaithersburg, MD. They had a real significant stack release of maybe fission products.

Bad move

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Douglas Eagleson@21:1/5 to Douglas Eagleson on Thu Oct 26 17:49:58 2023
    A formal Utter:

who isn't on the phone no more?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Douglas Eagleson@21:1/5 to Douglas Eagleson on Thu Oct 26 18:42:06 2023
    On Friday, October 27, 2023 at 8:50:00 AM UTC+8, Douglas Eagleson wrote:
    A formal Utter:

who isn't on the phone no more?
    sorry Blankbank Gretna Scottland / England borderline Arsenal is for real.
    Any Scotlander/Viking can walk in there and pickup a nuke to...........

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Douglas Eagleson@21:1/5 to Douglas Eagleson on Thu Oct 26 18:51:45 2023
    A formal Utter:

Clan Eagleson is all officially checked in. Clan Eagleson of Eaglesham County Scottland is an arsenal man ...the 1650 AD.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Douglas Eagleson@21:1/5 to Douglas Eagleson on Fri Oct 27 11:53:24 2023
    On Friday, October 27, 2023 at 9:51:47 AM UTC+8, Douglas Eagleson wrote:
    A formal Utter:

Clan Eagleson is all officially checked in. Clan Eagleson of Eaglesham County Scottland is an arsenal man ...the 1650 AD.

The operation went great! Thanks for watching!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Douglas Eagleson@21:1/5 to Douglas Eagleson on Sat Oct 28 00:33:32 2023
    A formal Utter:

Well. I just though I would say who we are here at the pearly gates. Wees is the
    guardians of the gates. Who ever can not come to here is extinguished.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Nicki makethings@21:1/5 to Douglas Eagleson on Sat Oct 28 10:31:53 2023
    On Saturday, October 28, 2023 at 8:33:34 AM UTC+1, Douglas Eagleson wrote:
    A formal Utter:

Well. I just though I would say who we are here at the pearly gates. Wees is the
    guardians of the gates. Who ever can not come to here is extinguished.

I'm sorry to read you've been unwell(?) but feeling better now. Some years ago I had a stroke & in a coma for a while, because of blood on the brain they drilled a neat hole just above my hairline. Because it was on my right side it caused paralysis on
    my right. Soon enough I trying quite hard to walk again. I became quite a gym bunny until Covid rules closed my favorite gym down.....

If you're interested in geneology have you tried 'Ancestry DNA' ? I learned that my parents told me the truth, I wasn't born in a cabbage patch but some of my genes are Irish not Russian (I wonder why they implied that?) I'm going to have another test
    because there could be millions of new ancestors added. Keep up the EXCELLENT work & don't let the bastards drive you down.

regards,

Hatfield Elson

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05