• google's AI black-on-white multicultural commercials, the next Bud Ligh

From Alphabet Social Meddling@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 9 00:14:30 2023
    XPost: comp.internet.services.google, alt.comp.google, alt.fr.fsi.google
    XPost: alt.google-sucks, alt.niggers, alt.business

You're fucking up google.

This is one social aspect you need to stay the fuck out of.

If you read the news you do your best to censor, there's dead white
    women getting raped and beaten to dead by black savages every day.

So what does google do? Encourages it, promotes it, advertises it
    during NFL football games.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Nicki Hatfield Elson makethings@21:1/5 to Alphabet Social Meddling on Sat Oct 14 10:10:20 2023
    On Monday, October 9, 2023 at 5:15:04 AM UTC+1, Alphabet Social Meddling wrote:

I've never seen a NFL football game, but understand the prevailing problems with ad's. I remember when Google ads were all in a column on the right side of the page (showing my age, lol!) Alphanumerical characters are not all to blame, other languages
    with other grammatical structures & signifeds will do the same according to their cultures.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Nicki Hatfield Elson makethings@21:1/5 to Nicki Hatfield Elson makethings on Sat Oct 14 10:39:03 2023
    On Saturday, October 14, 2023 at 6:10:23 PM UTC+1, Nicki Hatfield Elson makethings wrote:
    On Monday, October 9, 2023 at 5:15:04 AM UTC+1, Alphabet Social Meddling wrote:

I've never seen a NFL football game, but understand the prevailing problems with ad's. I remember when Google ads were all in a column on the right side of the page (showing my age, lol!) Alphanumerical characters are not all to blame, other languages
    with other grammatical structures & signifeds will do the same according to their cultures.
    Advertisers try to connect with viewers by appealing to the shared emotive experience. To almost everybody sex & death are a shared experience. Advertisers won't often use birth as one of a shared human experience, possibly how you could tell that the
    advertiser/designers are all male ! the companies generally have a panel of employees who would decide if the adverts are what they want. Money is beyond grief or sex or birth, but it can be confused as a valuable commodity. Statistics will highlight
    those cultures that appear to have superfluous cash. I hope this has helped shine some light on advertisers in comp.ai.philosophy, personally I did my growing up in a multi-ethnic, multi-culture environment. Some of them did'nt enjoy white culture, and
    who can blame them !, but they have always been to share their own ethnicities.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05