• The Quest for Chatgpt to be a Aid to a Physicist's Theory Statement

From Douglas Eagleson@21:1/5 to All on Wed Mar 22 20:09:19 2023
    The new physics world is here and quantum information now rules. I will soon left chatgpt to clarify information versus wormhole like debates.

I wonder if matter can go instant speed. Or if a symbol is restricted.
    The concept of universal entropy is an issue. A moving symbol can not cause effect in thermodynamics.

But the Outer Space Alien signal challenge needs to be formulated, beginning with detection of apparent correlated quanta. The finding of signal has a single first reply. Or there will be a failure to open the channel.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Douglas Eagleson@21:1/5 to Douglas Eagleson on Wed Mar 22 20:27:54 2023
    On Thursday, March 23, 2023 at 11:09:21 AM UTC+8, Douglas Eagleson wrote:
    The new physics world is here and quantum information now rules. I will soon left chatgpt to clarify information versus wormhole like debates.

The concept of universal entropy is an issue. A moving symbol can not cause effect in thermodynamics.

But the Outer Space Alien signal challenge needs to be formulated, beginning with detection of apparent correlated quanta. The finding of signal has a single first reply. Or there will be a failure to open the channel.

I don't know, but the first act of a channel opener is to use apriori to infer the system of correlation detection. A channel opening has a first quanta that has to traverse space at light speed.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Douglas Eagleson@21:1/5 to Douglas Eagleson on Sat Mar 25 20:17:52 2023

I am conversing with chatgpt a little on this topic. One interesting implication is the issue of quantum computers.

In the nuclear world there are self powered fission detectors. As an analogue, can a cpu be self powered.
    Adding a trace of a radionuclide with a (neutron, alpha) crosssection might be useful. The staticfield of the alpha
    could power a quantum dot. Just irradiate the cpu with neutrons to power it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Douglas Eagleson@21:1/5 to Douglas Eagleson on Sun Mar 26 22:26:30 2023

On another subject, I

xxxxxxxx
    Me: Can an artificial magnetic monopole be created by an assembly of antenna like elements?

chatgpt: "As of my knowledge cutoff date of September 2021, artificial magnetic monopoles have not been created in a laboratory setting. However, theoretical proposals for creating such monopoles exist, including using an assembly of antenna-like
    elements.

In theory, an assembly of specially designed antennas could be used to create a magnetic field that behaves like a magnetic monopole. These antennas would need to be arranged in a specific configuration and driven by an appropriate signal to create the
    desired magnetic field. This configuration would need to produce a field with a singularity at a point in space, similar to the way a monopole has a singularity in the magnetic field.

While this idea is intriguing, there are currently no experimental demonstrations of an artificial magnetic monopole created by an assembly of antenna-like elements. This remains an active area of research in both theoretical and experimental physics."

I do have such an attack designed. If anybody cares.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05