• quantum human brains

From Artist (nickis jobsearchespage)@21:1/5 to All on Wed Nov 30 11:40:28 2022
    https//bigthink.com/hard-science/brain-consciousness-quantum-entanglement

Are our minds inescapably trapped in some quantum matrix ? if so could the classic view past present and future linguistic tenses be dissolved ?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to jobsearc...@gmail.com on Wed Nov 30 17:29:16 2022
    On Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 1:40:29 PM UTC-6, jobsearc...@gmail.com wrote:

Are our minds inescapably trapped in some quantum matrix ? if so could the classic view past present and future linguistic tenses be dissolved ?

minds are caught in a quantum matrix because they are constructed of quantum particles :protons neutrons protons electrons…

as long as you believe in time you're not gonna have much luck dissolving the past present and future

So are you saying that if I answer like that I'm still disturbing the researchers over here and I should quit?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to jobsearc...@gmail.com on Fri Dec 2 19:53:24 2022
    On Wednesday, November 30, 2022 at 1:40:29 PM UTC-6, jobsearc...@gmail.com wrote:

One thing is we should always learn from our mistakes so if you suspect your conversational opponent might be a scammer don't dare say that you only confront a person when they begin asking money from you

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to jobsearc...@gmail.com on Sun Dec 4 15:17:19 2022

scammers are so good that online they can fool anyone so if you're conversing with someone you may be talking to a scammer but don't dare mention that to your conversational partner because they'll be insulted and drop you immediately .
    what you have to do is you say nothing about it and then if your conversational partner says anything about wanting money you drop them immediately . you're OK as long as they don't want money. Or sex.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to Don Stockbauer on Sun Dec 4 21:14:57 2022
    On Sunday, December 4, 2022 at 5:17:21 PM UTC-6, Don Stockbauer wrote:

scammers are so good that online they can fool anyone so if you're conversing with someone you may be talking to a scammer but don't dare mention that to your conversational partner because they'll be insulted and drop you immediately .
    what you have to do is you say nothing about it and then if your conversational partner says anything about wanting money you drop them immediately . you're OK as long as they don't want money. Or sex.

do you want your letters mailed back? Should I use that last address I have for you? The only reason I ask this is because apparently The end is here.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to jobsearc...@gmail.com on Mon Dec 5 07:34:03 2022

The mind is trapped in a quantum world the same as the rock of Gibraltar is trapped where it is now. Past, present and future is the definition of time ; if someone wants to believe that time doesn't exist they might as well doubt their own existence
    and René Descartes told us that our existence is the one thing we can be sure of.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to Don Stockbauer on Mon Dec 5 07:35:59 2022
    On Monday, December 5, 2022 at 9:34:04 AM UTC-6, Don Stockbauer wrote:

The mind is trapped in a quantum world the same as the rock of Gibraltar is trapped where it is now. Past, present and future is the definition of time ; if someone wants to believe that time doesn't exist they might as well doubt their own existence
    and René Descartes told us that our existence is the one thing we can be sure of.

Quantum entanglement has not been proved , and it's probably just some people putting fancy words together.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to Don Stockbauer on Tue Dec 6 00:34:10 2022
    On Monday, December 5, 2022 at 9:36:00 AM UTC-6, Don Stockbauer wrote:

Quantum entanglement has not been proved , and it's probably just some people putting fancy words together.

"Quantum matrix"

fancy words for matter?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to Don Stockbauer on Tue Dec 6 08:23:46 2022
    On Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 2:34:11 AM UTC-6, Don Stockbauer wrote:

The mind is trapped in a quantum world the same as the rock of Gibraltar is trapped where it is now. Past, present and future is the definition of time ; if someone wants to believe that time doesn't exist they might as well doubt their own
    existence and René Descartes told us that our existence is the one thing we can be sure of.
    "Quantum matrix"

fancy words for matter?

there's a guy here in Victoria Texas that I met in the dining area he's always kind of sitting at the same place but amazingly the only person I met Victoria that can converse concerning esoteric physics he also well I really got to know him as I'm
    having my lens implants done and he was over there having the same thing but we strike up a conversation and he's really smart

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Artist (nickis jobsearchespage)@21:1/5 to Don Stockbauer on Wed Dec 7 10:39:48 2022
    On Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 4:23:48 PM UTC, Don Stockbauer wrote:

The mind is trapped in a quantum world the same as the rock of Gibraltar is trapped where it is now. Past, present and future is the definition of time ; if someone wants to believe that time doesn't exist they might as well doubt their own
    existence and René Descartes told us that our existence is the one thing we can be sure of.
    "Quantum matrix"

fancy words for matter?
    there's a guy here in Victoria Texas that I met in the dining area he's always kind of sitting at the same place but amazingly the only person I met Victoria that can converse concerning esoteric physics he also well I really got to know him as I'm
    having my lens implants done and he was over there having the same thing but we strike up a conversation and he's really smart

Don mentioned 'Decartes' in a recent email to me, enuff said.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to jobsearc...@gmail.com on Wed Dec 7 15:49:42 2022
    On Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 12:39:50 PM UTC-6, jobsearc...@gmail.com wrote:

"Quantum matrix"

fancy words for matter?

I don't remember mentioning Descartes to you but then again I'm 69 years old with short term memory loss

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to Don Stockbauer on Sun Dec 11 00:28:36 2022
    On Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 5:49:44 PM UTC-6, Don Stockbauer wrote:
    On Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 12:39:50 PM UTC-6, jobsearc...@gmail.com wrote:

"Quantum matrix"

fancy words for matter?
    I don't remember mentioning Descartes to you but then again I'm 69 years old with short term memory loss

Knouff said? But I wanted to talk to you some more about the card.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to jobsearc...@gmail.com on Sat Dec 17 22:55:00 2022

"Quantum matrix"

fancy words for matter?

I just thought that I need to relinquish this group back to the professional researchers who are getting so much accomplished in the field of AI.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to Don Stockbauer on Sun Dec 18 06:30:17 2022
    On Sunday, December 18, 2022 at 12:55:02 AM UTC-6, Don Stockbauer wrote:

"Quantum matrix"

fancy words for matter?

I just thought that I need to relinquish this group back to the professional researchers who are getting so much accomplished in the field of AI.

I'm so sorry. I'm receiving therapy now for being so mean and nasty to people. I hope it works.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to Don Stockbauer on Sun Dec 18 06:55:09 2022
    On Sunday, December 18, 2022 at 8:30:19 AM UTC-6, Don Stockbauer wrote:
    On Sunday, December 18, 2022 at 12:55:02 AM UTC-6, Don Stockbauer wrote:

"Quantum matrix"

fancy words for matter?
    there's a guy here in Victoria Texas that I met in the dining area he's always kind of sitting at the same place but amazingly the only person I met Victoria that can converse concerning esoteric physics he also well I really got to know him as I'
    m having my lens implants done and he was over there having the same thing but we strike up a conversation and he's really smart

I'm so sorry. I'm receiving therapy now for being so mean and nasty to people. I hope it works.

Do you know how you can say one wrong thing to a person and that destroys your relationship with them forever? What if you say 1000 wrong things to them ?
    Will that destroy your relationship 1000 Times forever?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Artist (nickis jobsearchespage)@21:1/5 to Artist on Sun Dec 18 11:34:25 2022
    On Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 6:39:50 PM UTC, Artist wrote:

"Quantum matrix"

fancy words for matter?

and in an email wrote to me with the following;

minds are caught in a quantum matrix because they are constructed of quantum particles :protons neutrons protons electrons…

as long as you believe in time you're not gonna have much luck dissolving the past present and future

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Artist (nickis jobsearchespage)@21:1/5 to Artist on Sun Dec 18 11:35:59 2022

"Quantum matrix"

fancy words for matter?

and he also emailed to me;

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to jobsearc...@gmail.com on Sun Dec 18 13:13:16 2022
    On Sunday, December 18, 2022 at 1:36:00 PM UTC-6, jobsearc...@gmail.com wrote:

"Quantum matrix"

fancy words for matter?

Yep I emailed that to you

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to jobsearc...@gmail.com on Sun Dec 25 05:36:16 2022

"Quantum matrix"

fancy words for matter?

Merry Christmas to all my beloved friends here in comp AI philosophy.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to Don Stockbauer on Mon Dec 26 05:37:08 2022
    On Sunday, December 25, 2022 at 7:36:17 AM UTC-6, Don Stockbauer wrote:

"Quantum matrix"

fancy words for matter?
    there's a guy here in Victoria Texas that I met in the dining area he's always kind of sitting at the same place but amazingly the only person I met Victoria that can converse concerning esoteric physics he also well I really got to know him as I'
    m having my lens implants done and he was over there having the same thing but we strike up a conversation and he's really smart

And a wonderful Merry day after Christmas too.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to Don Stockbauer on Tue Dec 27 06:37:26 2022
    On Monday, December 26, 2022 at 7:37:10 AM UTC-6, Don Stockbauer wrote:

The mind is trapped in a quantum world the same as the rock of Gibraltar is trapped where it is now. Past, present and future is the definition of time ; if someone wants to believe that time doesn't exist they might as well doubt their
    own existence and René Descartes told us that our existence is the one thing we can be sure of.
    "Quantum matrix"

fancy words for matter?
    there's a guy here in Victoria Texas that I met in the dining area he's always kind of sitting at the same place but amazingly the only person I met Victoria that can converse concerning esoteric physics he also well I really got to know him as
    I'm having my lens implants done and he was over there having the same thing but we strike up a conversation and he's really smart

I know. I'm hogging space here which is preventing the true researchers from achieving their magnificent goals.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From house spirit@21:1/5 to Don Stockbauer on Wed Dec 28 11:22:06 2022
    On Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 2:37:28 PM UTC, Don Stockbauer wrote:
    On Monday, December 26, 2022 at 7:37:10 AM UTC-6, Don Stockbauer wrote:

The mind is trapped in a quantum world the same as the rock of Gibraltar is trapped where it is now. Past, present and future is the definition of time ; if someone wants to believe that time doesn't exist they might as well doubt their
    own existence and René Descartes told us that our existence is the one thing we can be sure of.
    "Quantum matrix"

fancy words for matter?
    there's a guy here in Victoria Texas that I met in the dining area he's always kind of sitting at the same place but amazingly the only person I met Victoria that can converse concerning esoteric physics he also well I really got to know him
    as I'm having my lens implants done and he was over there having the same thing but we strike up a conversation and he's really smart

I know. I'm hogging space here which is preventing the true researchers from achieving their magnificent goals.
    A very merry |Christmas |& have a ||||very |Happy New YEAR

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05