• Wikis Internet troll meaning

From Artist (nickis jobsearchespage)@21:1/5 to All on Mon Oct 31 06:44:23 2022
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to jobsearc...@gmail.com on Tue Nov 1 04:04:35 2022
    On Monday, October 31, 2022 at 8:44:25 AM UTC-5, jobsearc...@gmail.com wrote:

If two people are communicating over the Internet each one has to keep in the back their mind that , well ,to be honest , the other one might be a scammer because scammers are very skillful at imitating other people . so the only procedure you can go
    by that works is no one ever mentions scammers but the instant one of the two starts asking for money then that's the end of the relationship immediately. The very best way to avoid dealing with a scammer is to insist that all communication be by hand
    written letter which in this modern day and age of the Internet is of course ridiculous . if one of the two suggests a video link up and the other one immediately refuses that's suspicious and the person that is refused might have a weak moment and call
    the other one a scammer . but that's life in the big city .there's 8 billion people crawling around on this planet so if you lose a conversation partner there's quite a few to take their place .I'm having a lens implant today.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Artist (nickis jobsearchespage)@21:1/5 to Don Stockbauer on Tue Nov 1 16:36:27 2022
    On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 11:04:37 AM UTC, Don Stockbauer wrote:

If two people are communicating over the Internet
    each one has to keep in the back their mind that ,>
    that is a totally subjective comment
    well ,to be honest ,
    the other one might be a scammer because scammers are very skillful at imitating other people
    so the only procedure you can go by that works is no one ever mentions scammers
    but the instant one of the two starts asking for
    money then that's the end of the relationship immediately. The very best way to avoid dealing with a scammer is to
    insist that all communication be by hand written letter
    which in this modern day and age of the Internet is of course ridiculous .>
    if one of the two suggests a video link up and the other one immediately refuses that's suspicious and the person that is refused might have a weak moment and call the other one a scammer . but that's life in the big city .there's 8 billion people
    crawling around on this planet so if you lose a conversation partner there's quite a few to take their place .I'm having a lens implant today.

During the Italian Renaissance breathing spaces were added to writing in the form of commas,,,,, 4 would denote 4 breaths etc, this was partially caused by the interest in nouveau realist style, mostly by opera so that vocal artists could aspirate
    appropriately. I wonder what the effect the> signifed has on modern internet usage? parsing is easy enough. Nope I'm neither a model or an actress as I have made clear and I'm not going to strip off my clothes for any reason until I'm clear why I'm asked
    to do so.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to jobsearc...@gmail.com on Tue Nov 1 19:29:18 2022
    On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 6:36:29 PM UTC-5, jobsearc...@gmail.com wrote:

well ,to be honest ,
    the other one might be a scammer because scammers are very skillful at imitating other people
    money then that's the end of the relationship immediately. The very best way to avoid dealing with a scammer is to
    if one of the two suggests a video link up and the other one immediately refuses that's suspicious and the person that is refused might have a weak moment and call the other one a scammer . but that's life in the big city .there's 8 billion people
    crawling around on this planet so if you lose a conversation partner there's quite a few to take their place .I'm having a lens implant today.
    During the Italian Renaissance breathing spaces were added to writing in the form of commas,,,,, 4 would denote 4 breaths etc, this was partially caused by the interest in nouveau realist style, mostly by opera so that vocal artists could aspirate
    appropriately. I wonder what the effect the> signifed has on modern internet usage? parsing is easy enough. Nope I'm neither a model or an actress as I have made clear and I'm not going to strip off my clothes for any reason until I'm clear why I'm asked
    to do so.

Perhaps during a doctors visit? He/she might ask you to do so.

Certainly don't strip down for some guy that's looking at you over a video link or has some kind of naughty ideas about going down to the barn.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Artist (nickis jobsearchespage)@21:1/5 to Artist on Tue Nov 15 09:45:26 2022
    On Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 11:36:29 PM UTC, Artist wrote:

well ,to be honest ,

to do so.
    So I learn Stockbaurer worked at NASA. Seriously the sexiest part of a human is their mind, yet he told me in a recent email he would have been happy to write to a hole in his back yard.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to jobsearc...@gmail.com on Tue Nov 15 17:22:47 2022
    On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 11:45:27 AM UTC-6, jobsearc...@gmail.com wrote:

well ,to be honest ,

to do so.
    So I learn Stockbaurer worked at NASA. Seriously the sexiest part of a human is their mind, yet he told me in a recent email he would have been happy to write to a hole in his back yard.

you know context is very important for any communication. I don't like being quoted out of context . what I said was if no one is going to write to me I might as well just write to a hole in the backyard. so there's the entire quote . thank you ,
    and have a nice day.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to Don Stockbauer on Tue Nov 15 17:41:23 2022
    On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 7:22:49 PM UTC-6, Don Stockbauer wrote:
    On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 11:45:27 AM UTC-6, jobsearc...@gmail.com wrote:

well ,to be honest ,
    if one of the two suggests a video link up and the other one immediately refuses that's suspicious and the person that is refused might have a weak moment and call the other one a scammer . but that's life in the big city .there's 8 billion
    people crawling around on this planet so if you lose a conversation partner there's quite a few to take their place .I'm having a lens implant today.

to do so.
    you know context is very important for any communication. I don't like being quoted out of context . what I said was if no one is going to write to me I might as well just write to a hole in the backyard. so there's the entire quote . thank you , and
    have a nice day.

you told me that I'm driving away those younger, aspiring talents well I guess that may be true if they're driven away how would we ever know about them ? what I see mostly here in this user group is older non-aspiring non-talents . so we're facing
    quite a dilemma here if I've driven those young aspiring talents away how are we ever know they're driven away . I could claim that I've driven away pink elephants, if they're driven away we'll never know .so that's it .that's life in the big city .

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to Don Stockbauer on Fri Nov 18 06:17:10 2022
    On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 7:41:25 PM UTC-6, Don Stockbauer wrote:
    On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 7:22:49 PM UTC-6, Don Stockbauer wrote:

well ,to be honest ,
    if one of the two suggests a video link up and the other one immediately refuses that's suspicious and the person that is refused might have a weak moment and call the other one a scammer . but that's life in the big city .there's 8 billion
    people crawling around on this planet so if you lose a conversation partner there's quite a few to take their place .I'm having a lens implant today.

During the Italian Renaissance breathing spaces were added to writing in the form of commas,,,,, 4 would denote 4 breaths etc, this was partially caused by the interest in nouveau realist style, mostly by opera so that vocal artists could
    aspirate appropriately. I wonder what the effect the> signifed has on modern internet usage? parsing is easy enough. Nope I'm neither a model or an actress as I have made clear and I'm not going to strip off my clothes for any reason until I'm clear why
    I'm asked to do so.
    you know context is very important for any communication. I don't like being quoted out of context . what I said was if no one is going to write to me I might as well just write to a hole in the backyard. so there's the entire quote . thank you , and
    have a nice day.
    you told me that I'm driving away those younger, aspiring talents well I guess that may be true if they're driven away how would we ever know about them ? what I see mostly here in this user group is older non-aspiring non-talents . so we're facing
    quite a dilemma here if I've driven those young aspiring talents away how are we ever know they're driven away . I could claim that I've driven away pink elephants, if they're driven away we'll never know .so that's it .that's life in the big city .

Spread half truths at your own risk.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to jobsearc...@gmail.com on Sat Nov 19 06:37:53 2022

well ,to be honest ,

to do so.

See what happens Ms Nic when you're mean and nasty to people ? Your conversational opponent drops out of the game.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to jobsearc...@gmail.com on Mon Nov 21 05:18:01 2022

well ,to be honest ,

to do so.

you look here sweetie pie the only reason I said I was going to ride to a hole in my backyard is because you won't write to me anymore it's your fault I'm here you blame me it's been 15 years that you can't finished or gaslighted or what the crap other
    stupid Internet stupid term they've come up with a nonce term basically I'm tired of it this is it but then again for 15 years I've said that I'm going to be rid of you and I just stupidly hang in there but anyway any more disparaging remarks like this
    riding to a whole business although maybe whole has another meeting and I'll just hold my breath until I pass out

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to jobsearc...@gmail.com on Wed Nov 23 09:34:26 2022

well ,to be honest ,

to do so.

Good way to 100% dissociate permanently ; seems like that's what you want.

Oh well 8 billion other people out there to talk to

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to jobsearc...@gmail.com on Wed Nov 23 17:20:06 2022

well ,to be honest ,

to do so.

I have learned that donnn stock bear is a secret agent for the KGB.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to jobsearc...@gmail.com on Thu Nov 24 19:30:10 2022

well ,to be honest ,

to do so.

that stockbauer is the lowest of the low . I really despise him.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to jobsearc...@gmail.com on Sat Nov 26 04:55:57 2022

well ,to be honest ,

to do so.

You know, if you complain about someone in public you're not gonna win many points with them what did George Harrison say? All things must Pass.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to jobsearc...@gmail.com on Sat Nov 26 12:07:10 2022

well ,to be honest ,

to do so.

So if you develop an online penpal never mention the word scammer in any form or the correspondence will be over. You only worry about them being a
    scammer if they ask for money , then sever it.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to Don Stockbauer on Sun Nov 27 06:24:49 2022
    On Saturday, November 26, 2022 at 2:07:11 PM UTC-6, Don Stockbauer wrote:

well ,to be honest ,

to do so.
    So if you develop an online penpal never mention the word scammer in any form or the correspondence will be over. You only worry about them being a
    scammer if they ask for money , then sever it.

there are an infinityof alternative phrased to this one and I'm posting now or maybe not truly infinity because mathematicians make a distinction between infinity and real big so anyway there's a whole Lotta possibilities and that's what makes our
    culture so rich have a nice day

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05