• geet-hi and gee-tay don't lie

From pataphor@21:1/5 to All on Wed Apr 13 06:36:13 2022
    TL;DW:

alignment is immoral for the infinitesimally small greater-than-human-intelligence range for which it works (GTHI),
    irrelevant for artificial intelligences even greater than that (GTHAI), therefore simulation theory is impossible.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to pataphor on Fri Apr 15 07:57:17 2022
    On Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 11:36:17 PM UTC-5, pataphor wrote:
    TL;DW: i'm

alignment is immoral for the infinitesimally small greater-than-human-intelligence range for which it works (GTHI),
    irrelevant for artificial intelligences even greater than that (GTHAI), therefore simulation theory is impossible.

wow, I didn't know that!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to Don Stockbauer on Fri May 20 15:17:20 2022
    On Friday, April 15, 2022 at 9:57:19 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

wow, I didn't know that!

So go think about it some and when you've come to the realization that you can't steal someone's identity by only knowing their age and gender and such then go ahead and send me another letter.

Kind of a shame I did like riding to you

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to Don Stockbauer on Fri May 20 20:25:35 2022
    On Friday, May 20, 2022 at 5:17:21 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

alignment is immoral for the infinitesimally small greater-than-human-intelligence range for which it works (GTHI), irrelevant for artificial intelligences even greater than that (GTHAI), therefore simulation theory is impossible.
    wow, I didn't know that!
    So go think about it some and when you've come to the realization that you can't steal someone's identity by only knowing their age and gender and such then go ahead and send me another letter.

once I am noticed is there is a potential infinity of a lot of different things like emails I can be sent letters that can be handwritten and sent potential means well I take handwritten letters you can get letters from someone not an infinite number of
    them but you can get a lot until something stops it it's only a potential like the person dies or the persons hands are cut off first person runs out of paper but I'm thinking now there's all kind of things that have this potential infinity infinity of
    paintings infinity of different kind of cars or buildings infinity of people and what it's all doing it's just making our civilization incredibly rich beyond anything most people could possibly imagine in the sink that Putin could destroy it all

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to Don Stockbauer on Fri May 20 21:41:46 2022
    On Friday, May 20, 2022 at 10:25:36 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

alignment is immoral for the infinitesimally small greater-than-human-intelligence range for which it works (GTHI), irrelevant for artificial intelligences even greater than that (GTHAI),
    therefore simulation theory is impossible.
    wow, I didn't know that!

once I am noticed is there is a potential infinity of a lot of different things like emails I can be sent letters that can be handwritten and sent potential means well I take handwritten letters you can get letters from someone not an infinite number
    of them but you can get a lot until something stops it it's only a potential like the person dies or the persons hands are cut off first person runs out of paper but I'm thinking now there's all kind of things that have this potential infinity infinity
    of paintings infinity of different kind of cars or buildings infinity of people and what it's all doing it's just making our civilization incredibly rich beyond anything most people could possibly imagine in the sink that Putin could destroy it all

Well, it was all over at the point that you came back to this user group and started mean mouthing me here I've wasted all this additional time oh well I have nothing better to do so why not

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to Don Stockbauer on Fri May 20 22:06:23 2022
    On Friday, May 20, 2022 at 11:41:48 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

alignment is immoral for the infinitesimally small greater-than-human-intelligence range for which it works (GTHI), irrelevant for artificial intelligences even greater than that (GTHAI),
    wow, I didn't know that!

once I am noticed is there is a potential infinity of a lot of different things like emails I can be sent letters that can be handwritten and sent potential means well I take handwritten letters you can get letters from someone not an infinite number
    of them but you can get a lot until something stops it it's only a potential like the person dies or the persons hands are cut off first person runs out of paper but I'm thinking now there's all kind of things that have this potential infinity infinity
    of paintings infinity of different kind of cars or buildings infinity of people and what it's all doing it's just making our civilization incredibly rich beyond anything most people could possibly imagine in the sink that Putin could destroy it all
    Well, it was all over at the point that you came back to this user group and started mean mouthing me here I've wasted all this additional time oh well I have nothing better to do so why not

Do you think Putin will kick off World War III?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to Don Stockbauer on Fri May 20 22:11:33 2022
    On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 12:06:24 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
    On Friday, May 20, 2022 at 11:41:48 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

wow, I didn't know that!

once I am noticed is there is a potential infinity of a lot of different things like emails I can be sent letters that can be handwritten and sent potential means well I take handwritten letters you can get letters from someone not an infinite
    number of them but you can get a lot until something stops it it's only a potential like the person dies or the persons hands are cut off first person runs out of paper but I'm thinking now there's all kind of things that have this potential infinity
    infinity of paintings infinity of different kind of cars or buildings infinity of people and what it's all doing it's just making our civilization incredibly rich beyond anything most people could possibly imagine in the sink that Putin could destroy it
    all
    Do you think Putin will kick off World War III?

Do you think that if a civilization is stupid enough to produce nuclear weapons that it should be destroyed by them?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to Don Stockbauer on Sun May 22 10:21:28 2022

alignment is immoral for the infinitesimally small greater-than-human-intelligence range for which it works (GTHI), irrelevant for artificial intelligences even greater than that (GTHAI), therefore simulation theory is impossible.
    wow, I didn't know that!

you know what I found in life is that if your conversational opponent has left you and you try to badger her back into talking to you again it just makes it worse the more you try to badger her to talk to you again the farther and further she'll get
    from ever talking to you again so it's best if there's an upset to just clam up and be quiet in fact there's analogy with black hole physics here if a black hole starts forming there's no force in the universe that can prevent it from forming because the
    energy you put into stopping it from forming gets swallowed up into the forming black hole it just makes it form even quicker so that's very similar to what we have here any badgering to get your conversational opponent back just makes them even less
    willing to talk to you so this is a great truth that shall be known by all men for all time .
    also , I want my dolly.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to Don Stockbauer on Sun May 22 23:36:51 2022

wow, I didn't know that!

about 10 years ago I asked about your children and you said why do you wanna know and I should've known right there to never ask about your children again but I slipped up I asked about them because I thought that after 15 years we should get to know
    some personal details of each other and that is unless you are a fake and less you're an Iranian circus midget living in Tehran but anyway you had already revealed about your ex-husband and Helen that had to go on and so I felt emboldened to ask about
    your children and you told me they're adult now you don't have to know anything about them and I should've just left to go with that we maybe would still be a couple now but instead I defended myself I said don't you know that you can't get an identity
    of someone from only there age and gender and that's when you went back to CarPlay I philosophy and started attacking me like in the old days and then I attacked you and then we deleted all those postings like in the old days and then you finally decided
    you had enough so now you're gone forever because you're probably an Iranian circus midget living in Tehran the entire Internet is one big dishonest piece of shit so here I am obsessing and being compulsive about the whole thing and going on and on when
    I should quit that's OK I hear motor cycle loud motorcycle off in the distance same mess as a car that is perfectly quiet and then they go down to AutoZone and add a bunch of crap to the engine to make them loud obnoxious nuisance which the police don't
    even bother to control even the war there are laws against it they just let them go and irritate me and make me mad and make me write long post like this

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to Don Stockbauer on Mon May 23 09:21:18 2022

wow, I didn't know that!

i'm so sorry I should've just gone peacefully just disappeared back into the huge mass of humans here on earth instead I posted all these things and then deleted them just just like we used to do we have our debates and then when we got tired of it we
    delete everything

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to Don Stockbauer on Mon May 30 06:40:27 2022

wow, I didn't know that!

The most impossible task on the face of the Earth is to get someone to communicate with you who doesn't want to.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Don Stockbauer@21:1/5 to Don Stockbauer on Mon May 30 10:36:44 2022
    On Monday, May 30, 2022 at 8:40:28 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

wow, I didn't know that!
    The most impossible task on the face of the Earth is to get someone to communicate with you who doesn't want to.

Now remember this is just like the Catholic Church ; if someone leaves the Catholic Church they always welcome them back with open arms.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05