• [New Release] Shayne Ward Until You Midi Files

From Wendi Whirley@21:1/5 to All on Fri Nov 24 23:50:17 2023
    [New Release] Shayne Ward Until You Midi Files
    Shayne Ward is a popular singer from the United Kingdom who rose to fame after winning the second season of The X Factor in 2005. He has released four studio albums and several hit singles, including "No Promises", "Stand By Me" and "That's My Goal".

One of his unreleased songs, "Until You", has been leaked online in the form of midi files. Midi files are digital musical notes that can be played by various software and devices. They can also be edited and customized by users to create their own
    versions of the song.

[New Release] Shayne Ward Until You Midi Files
    Download Zip https://t.co/D9ubSJLe7S

"Until You" is a romantic ballad that showcases Shayne Ward's powerful vocals and emotional delivery. The song was written by Savan Kotecha, Arnthor Birgisson and Rami Yacoub, who have also worked with artists like Britney Spears, One Direction and
    Ariana Grande. The song was originally intended for Shayne Ward's third album, Obsession, but it was not included in the final tracklist.

If you are a fan of Shayne Ward and want to listen to his unreleased song, you can download the midi files from this link[^3^]. You can also find other midi files of his songs from these links[^1^] [^2^]. You can use any midi player or editor to play and
    modify the files according to your preferences. Enjoy!
    Shayne Ward was born on 16 October 1984 in Tameside, England to Irish parents. He attended St. Peter's RC High School in Manchester and started singing at a young age. He was in a band called Destiny with two women before auditioning for The X Factor in
    2005. [^1^] [^2^]

He impressed the judges with his powerful voice and charming personality and made it to the live shows as part of Louis Walsh's category. He competed against other talented singers like Andy Abraham, Journey South and Brenda Edwards. He received praise
    from the judges and the public for his performances of songs like "If You're Not the One", "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" and "Right Here Waiting". He eventually won the competition with 10.8 million votes, beating Andy Abraham by 1.2%. [^1^]

His debut single, "That's My Goal", was released on 21 December 2005 and became the Christmas number one in the UK. It sold 313,000 copies on its first day of sales, making it the third-fastest-selling single of all time in the UK. It also topped the
    charts in Ireland and became one of the best-selling singles of 2005. [^1^] [^3^]
    Shayne Ward released his self-titled debut album in April 2006, which topped the charts in both the UK and Ireland. The album contained three singles: "No Promises", a cover of a Bryan Rice song that reached number two in the UK and number one in Ireland;
    "Stand by Me", a pop ballad that peaked at number 14 in the UK and number nine in Ireland; and "That's My Goal", his X Factor winner's single that became the Christmas number one in 2005. The album was certified platinum in the UK and four times
    platinum in Ireland. [^1^] [^2^]

His second album, Breathless, was released in November 2007 and also achieved commercial success. It debuted at number two in the UK and number one in Ireland, where it became the best-selling album of 2007. It featured four singles: "If That's OK with
    You", an upbeat pop song that was released as a double A-side with "No U Hang Up", a mid-tempo R&B track; "Breathless", a romantic ballad that became his third Irish number one; and "Damaged", a dark pop song that was only released in Asia. The album was
    certified platinum in the UK and five times platinum in Ireland. [^1^] [^2^]
    35727fac0c

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)