If you wish to receive more information about ICCC’20 subscribe here
Follow us at facebook, twitter or instagram
The International Conference on Computational creativity is soliciting proposals for workshops to be held along with the main ICCC conference. We welcome proposals for half-day, full-day and one-and-a-half day workshops on any aspect of computational
creativity research. Workshops offer a great opportunity to exchange ideas, and a chance to drive broader adoption of your systems and methods. We welcome a diversity of formats, such as academic workshops (with a process of peer-review for submitted
papers) or hands-on, practical workshops. Please feel free to contact the organisers to discuss the possibilities further. All workshops will be academically self-contained: they should have their own organising committee and conduct their own peer-
review and publication process where necessary.
*** Important dates ***
Workshop proposal submissions due: February 10th, 2020.
Workshop organisers are also encouraged to submit their proposals earlier than the deadline and request an earlier response in order to allow more time for their own submission process.
Notification of workshop acceptance: February 24th, 2019.
(Earlier acceptance may be possible at the chairs’ discretion, to allow workshops a longer lead-time).
Note: all workshops should manage their own paper submission, review and publication process, with appropriate timelines.
*** Submission Instructions ***
Please submit a PDF proposal of no more than 3 pages detailing the following:
- Title and theme of workshop;
- Description of the workshop’s scope and the type of papers and/or works that will be accepted (feel free to refer to previous instances of the workshop, including publications);
- Expected duration, number of participants, format and rough event schedule (duration can be half-day, full-day or one-and-a-half-day);
- Any technical or space requirements (e.g., projector, PA, whiteboards);
- Details of your workshop timeline;
- Preliminary organising committee.
- Details of any invited speakers, if known at the time of submission
Please email your submission as a single PDF file with the subject line “ICCC 2020 Workshop Proposal” to firstname.lastname@example.org
*** Workshop Chairs ***
Oliver Kutz, Free University of Bozen-Bolzano, Italy
Sofia Pinto, IST, INESC-ID, Portugal