• Advantages/disadvantages of artificial intelligence?

From erica.b.smith@maine.edu@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 31 11:07:44 2016
    On Friday, April 9, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Ragged420 wrote:
    dont forget to include the chaos theory in AI...what if AI ends up being an asshole to the human race? That is as much a theoretical possibility as anything else...but most scientists won't look at it that way...im saying why not?
    are humans that fucking lazy that we need machines to do work? If humans really
    tried they could make themselves faster..but theyd rather sit and watch television and get fat and useless. AI could look at all the fat stupid people
    in the world and logically derive that those fat stupid carbon based life forms
    are fucking lower than plankton.=)

And I would agree with it. If we desire to whither away after the creation of a new species then we should do exactly that. We are inferior to more than we realize and we are finding that out real quick. By the way what is so wrong with being inferior?
    Humans are so stuck in their own asses that we must be THE top of the chain? It's not realistic, at least not at this point when we have already given so many jobs, work, whatever to computer science. We hide in our homes and live off of others. In this
    day and age mankind hardly does for itself especially in USA. Yet we are the top species? I have two words: "yeah, right."

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From erica.b.smith@maine.edu@21:1/5 to All on Thu Mar 31 11:11:05 2016
    On Wednesday, April 14, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Ragged420 wrote:
    There are only 4 dimensions

your a fucking liar! thats a bunch of shit!
    for one...disregard the drug i take none...and it is irrelevant...If you want to attack me be intelligent and attack my ideas...do not become a sloth riding
    on his own mental inertia.
    face it, the world is changing...Just as euclid changed the world and just as Aristotle Changed the world....Quantum physics will reveal other dimensions...and if you choose to stay in the scientific dogma of yore..then stick a dick up your ass and call yourself happy...I could care less if you wish to remain a bag of flesh devoid of imagination. But in the meantime...maybe you should consider something else...because...one thing is always eminent..change...and bigger changes equals radical changes. So hopefully AI kills your entire worthless genetical progeny off first! =) merry christmas asshole of mundanity!

IN the end.....there is only what you think there is.
    your skin is dusk.....my is dawn.
    one makes end of the other.
    the other makes the beginning of the other
    -Arcana-

right on /)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)