• hello from 2017

From sparryy@gmail.com@21:1/5 to All on Sat Mar 11 22:00:28 2017
    hello!!!
    i found this group a couple weeks ago with some of my friends.
    i'm from canada and my friend is from the us.

we're watching the xfiles together for the first time! it was difficult for us to find fans online but then we found this group. the only problem is it's 20yrs old..

is anyone still around?? :o
    we just finished watching s6 ep3 today!! no spoilers (if you can call them that?!) please

anyway we come here sometimes to see what you guys thought about episodes we watched. but it'd be cool to talk to any of you! we're in our early 20s + ready to apply to the x-files university

regardless if anyone is still around, it's really cool to read old posts. it's like time doesn't exist here :-)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From c128@21:1/5 to sparryy@gmail.com on Wed Oct 18 15:42:22 2017
    On 3/11/2017 11:00 PM, sparryy@gmail.com wrote:
    hello!!!

we're watching the xfiles together for the first time! it was difficult for us to find fans online but then we found this group. the only problem is it's 20yrs old..

we just finished watching s6 ep3 today!! no spoilers (if you can call them that?!) please

anyway we come here sometimes to see what you guys thought about episodes we watched. but it'd be cool to talk to any of you! we're in our early 20s + ready to apply to the x-files university

regardless if anyone is still around, it's really cool to read old posts. it's like time doesn't exist here :-)

good to see you are watching!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Steve Jobs@21:1/5 to c128@c128.net on Sun Oct 22 20:58:40 2017
    c128 <c128@c128.net> Wrote in message:
    hello!!!

Remember...
    --
    Don't post crap!

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
    http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From sparryy@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Steve Jobs on Wed Jan 3 09:44:18 2018
    On Sunday, October 22, 2017 at 2:58:42 PM UTC-4, Steve Jobs wrote:
    hello!!!

Remember...
    --
    Don't post crap!

i'll try my best mr jobs

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From sparryy@gmail.com@21:1/5 to Steve Jobs on Thu Jan 11 18:30:32 2018
    On Sunday, October 22, 2017 at 2:58:42 PM UTC-4, Steve Jobs wrote:
    hello!!!

Remember...
    --
    Don't post crap!

Dear Mr Steve Jobs,

Thank you so much for contacting me from the simulation!
    I'm sure there are many people out there who would like to speak to you and ask you lots of questions.
    Are you eating well? Are you keeping healthy?

If you can, please be sure to tell Richard Langly hello from the ~real~ world and that we love him. Also that I am single.

Best wishes! :-)

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From dmunz@21:1/5 to spa...@gmail.com on Fri Jan 12 05:03:19 2018
    On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 8:30:34 PM UTC-6, spa...@gmail.com wrote:

Dear Mr Steve Jobs,

<snip>

If you can, please be sure to tell Richard Langly hello from the ~real~ world and that we love him. Also that I am single.

Best wishes! :-)

Well played!

FWIW
    DLM

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05