• 2017 scene in S11 E1?

From V VR@21:1/5 to All on Sun Oct 22 13:01:03 2023
    Hi everyone.
    I´m watching again for the tenth time the series and now I got astonished at an secene there. It corresponds to S11 E1.
    At the begining here appears a scene that seems to show Trump assuming as President of the US but that happened in 2017! There are his wife and son and Trump raising his hand and swearing with his hand on the Bible.

What is going on here? Am I misinterpreting the scene? Can anyone tell about this? Has the scene been modified to present day?

Thank you in advance.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Scruffy Beard@21:1/5 to V VR on Thu Oct 26 22:00:26 2023
    On 2023-10-22 at 13:01 -0700, V VR wrote:

Hi everyone.
    I´m watching again for the tenth time the series and now I got astonished at an secene there. It corresponds to S11 E1.

I am not even close to that point and have no information and no
    opinion, sorry.

However I am *really* looking forward to seasons 10 and 11, completely
    new to me. Will they disappoint?

--
    Scruffy Beard

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From rockeye@21:1/5 to pulled up in the Venga Bus and on Sun Oct 29 16:36:45 2023
    V VR <vendelveilandics@gmail.com> pulled up in the Venga Bus and said:
    Hi everyone.I´m watching again for the tenth time the series and now I got astonished at an secene there. It corresponds to S11 E1.At the begining here appears a scene that seems to show Trump assuming as President of the US but that happened in 2017!
    There are his wife and son and Trump raising his hand and swearing with his hand on the Bible. What is going on here? Am I misinterpreting the scene? Can anyone tell about this? Has the scene been modified to present day?Thank you in advance.

Season 11 premiered in January 2018, so a year after the start of
    Trump's presidency.

All original air dates are here: https://epguides.com/xfiles/

HTH.HAND.

--
    Jim
    YIC | NRMTPB

----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05