• Re: LOL... This Is Why We Call Him the NW Florida Dumbass

From super70s@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Sun Mar 17 09:19:12 2024
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.politics.democrats.d, rec.arts.tv
    XPost: talk.politics.misc

On 2024-03-17 10:51:04 +0000, AlleyCat said:

He still believes the bullshit fake news.

This isn't "fake" at all you moron.

"Fake news" is what Big Daddy always claims when he gets reported doing something really stupid.

And you -- being even more stupid than Big Daddy -- believe it.

Trump Predicts A 'Blood Bath' If He Loses

In A Caustic And Discursive Speech In Ohio, Former President Donald J. Trump Once Again Doubled Down on A Doomsday Vision of The United States. - NYT

Trump Says There Will Be A 'Bloodbath' If He Loses The Election
    Trump's comments came at a rally in Ohio in the context of auto manufacturing.
    The Biden campaign responded by criticizing the former president's "threats of
    political violence." - NBCnews

Mmmm... no he didn't.
    ====

Corrections:

Trump Warns of 'Bloodbath' For AUTO INDUSTRY and Country If He Loses The Election https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-warns-bloodbath-auto-industry-041210875.html

LOL... notice how they added "and country". Trump did not say anything about the "country" alone... he was talking about the Auto Industry, ONLY. (see words
    below)

HOAX ALERT: Trump Warns of Auto Industry 'Bloodbath' If Biden Wins,
    Leftists Including Biden Campaign Lie And Claim He Is Declaring Civil War
    https://thepatriotlight.com/178174/hoax-alert-trump-warns-of-auto-industry- bloodbath-if-biden-wins-leftists-including-biden-campaign-lie-and-claim-he-is-
    declaring-civil-war-the-ga/

Sure, the Trump team is going to twist itself into a pretzel
    backtracking when it sees the general reaction.

When did anyone with a brain in their head -- politician, reporter,
    executive, anyone -- ever use "there'll be a bloodbath if Biden wins"
    when talking about the auto industry?

And what's this "auto industry bloodbath" supposed to look like when
    profits of most car companies are surging after Biden has been in
    office for three years?

But Big Daddy sure got his "bloodbath" message out there for the
    Kool-Aid drinkers like your silly MAGA ass.

So "stand back and stand by" for the next insurrection, NW Florida Dumbass.

LOL.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From super70s@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Sun Mar 17 22:10:23 2024
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats XPost: alt.politics.usa.republican

On 2024-03-18 02:00:34 +0000, AlleyCat said:

can.politics re-inserted after whiny-boy toddler took it out.

Yeah I know how much it pisses you off.

But rest assured they know what a NW Florida Dumbass you are in that group too.

=====

On Sun, 17 Mar 2024 09:19:12 -0500, super70s says...

Yes, it is, you gay little boy.

"Fake news" is what Big Daddy always claims when he gets reported doing
    something really stupid.

He didn't DO what the Biden camp (OR the media) says he did. He was talking about the AUTO INDUSTRY and China building plants in Mexico and the AMERICAN AUTO INDUSTRY WORKER GETTING "REPLACED" AND LOSING THEIR JOBS, you fucking child.

Ever notice you aren't getting a lot of response on this subject?
    That's because people know it's more of your usual off the wall
    alligator shit, NW Florida Dumbass.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Ubiquitous@21:1/5 to super70s@super70s.invalid on Mon Mar 18 04:30:47 2024
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.politics.democrats.d, rec.arts.tv
    XPost: talk.politics.misc

super70s@super70s.invalid wrote:

Ad hominem noted. Get back to us when you have a real argument to make.

P.S.
    Is there a reason you didn't include this part?

=====

Fake News and Biden Campaign lies:

Trump Says Country Faces 'Bloodbath' If Biden Wins In November - MSN

In Ohio Campaign Rally, Trump Says There Will Be A "Bloodbath" If He Loses November Election - CBSnews

Trump Predicts A 'Blood Bath' If He Loses

In A Caustic And Discursive Speech In Ohio, Former President Donald J. Trump >Once Again Doubled Down on A Doomsday Vision of The United States. - NYT

Trump Says There Will Be A 'Bloodbath' If He Loses The Election Trump's >comments came at a rally in Ohio in the context of auto manufacturing. The >Biden campaign responded by criticizing the former president's "threats of >political violence." - NBCnews

Mmmm... no he didn't.

=====

Corrections:

Trump Warns of 'Bloodbath' For AUTO INDUSTRY and Country If He Loses The Election
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-warns-bloodbath-auto-industry-041210875.html

LOL... notice how they added "and country". Trump did not say anything about >the "country" alone... he was talking about the Auto Industry, ONLY. (see >words below)

HOAX ALERT: Trump Warns of Auto Industry 'Bloodbath' If Biden Wins, Leftists Including Biden Campaign Lie And Claim He Is Declaring Civil War https://thepatriotlight.com/178174/hoax-alert-trump-warns-of-auto-industry- bloodbath-if-biden-wins-leftists-including-biden-campaign-lie-and-claim-he- is- declaring-civil-war-the-ga/

Trump's Team Said Joe Biden's Policies on Auto And Manufacturing Are Creating An Economic Bloodbath For Americans https://www.indiaherald.com/Politics/Read/994689125/Trumps-team-said-Joe- Bidens-policies-on-auto-and-manufacturing-are-creating-an-economic-bloodbath- for-Americans

Trump 'Bloodbath' Comment Taken Out-of-Context to Make Him Look Like He's Calling for Violence
    https://www.thaimbc.com/2024/03/17/trump-bloodbath-comment-taken-out-of- context-to-make-him-look-like-hes-calling-for-violence/

=====

Too bad he was talking about the AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY, you fucking child.

Context, for the faggots on Usenet and the Media in general, who may have used >this to spread their usual lies about Trump:

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1769120579150360577/vid/avc1/1280x720/n ps YC4orQ7EfLS0w.mp4?tag=14

You know, Mexico has taken, over a period of 30 years, 34 percent of the >automobile manufacturing business in our country.

Think of it. Went to Mexico.

China now is building a couple of massive plants where they're going to build >the cars in Mexico and think, they think, that they're going to sell those >cars into the United States with no tax at the border.

Let me tell you something to China. If you're listening, President Xi, and you >and I are friends, but he understands the way I deal... those big monster car >manufacturing plants that you're building in Mexico right now, and you think >you're going to get that, you're going to not hire Americans, and you're going >to sell the cars to us now... we're going to put a 100 percent tariff on every >single car that comes across the line, and you're not going to be able to sell >those cars.

If I get elected. Now, if I don't get elected, it's going to be a bloodbath >for the whole. That's going to be the least of it. It's going to be a >bloodbath for the country. That'll be the least of it. But they're not going >to sell those cars.

They're building massive factories. A friend of mine, all he does is build >car manufacturing plants. He's the biggest in the world.

--
    "In our time, there is still the old ghost of new garments. We all need to
    rise and meet the moment".

-- Joe Biden

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From super70s@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Mon Mar 18 08:37:00 2024
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.politics.liberalism, alt.politics.democrats XPost: alt.politics.usa.republican

On 2024-03-18 04:01:59 +0000, AlleyCat said:

can.politics re-inserted after whiny-boy toddler took it out.

Yeah I know how much it pisses you off.

LOL... it doesn't piss me off, stupid... I put my own newsgroups back in, regardless. It's YOU who it pisses off, else you wouldn't take the time to delete it.

I take it out because my Usenet provider frowns on crossposting to more
    than 5 groups, and this one is the least relevant as far as I'm
    concerned.

I believe I've told you this at least THREE TIMES before, you raging imbecile.

You lose again, Toddler. You believed the lies. All because, you are a mentally
    challenged liberal.

That's it, declare victory and take your marbles and go home.

<laughing and pointing at the NW Florida Dumbass>

<usual extraneous alligator shit snipped>

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05