• Re: LOL... Noob To Group Thinks He Knows The History of Rudy's Jealousy

From Alan@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Tue Mar 12 00:47:58 2024
    XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.liberalism
    XPost: alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

On 2024-03-11 22:22, AlleyCat wrote:

On Mon, 11 Mar 2024 18:52:46 -0700, Alan says...

On 2024-03-11 12:21, AlleyCat wrote:

On every date, the mental defective RudyPussyBitch, the narcissist, aka
    Neutered Midget, *NEVER* a three letter athlete, was *NEVER* a bouncer, *NEVER*
    a golf pro, *NEVER* a lifeguard, *NEVER* dunked a basketball, and has *NEVER*
    been laid, but just a pole-puffing no-fight squat-to-piss shrieking estrogen-
    oozing fairy *capitulated* and *submitted* to AlleyCat and whined:

AlleyCat is...

...the only loser I've seen who needs to brag about his supposed past...

If you weren't such a narcissistic nerdy noob, you'd know the history of RUDY'S
    jealous rants about small parts my past.

LOL

I don't know, nor do I give a damn about anything to do with "RUDY".

I'm reading you and your need to brag...

...loser.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Wed Mar 20 09:16:16 2024

On 2024-03-12 07:18, AlleyCat wrote:

On Tue, 12 Mar 2024 00:47:58 -0700, Alan says...

How convenient to DENY the truth, because YOU can't remember it, or have no knowledge of it, making you an ignorant idiot.

I don't CARE if you don't care. The truth is the truth, and if you don't bother
    to LEARN it, you're just a FAGAT sticking his head up his fella's butt, so he can't hear or see the truth.

Riiiiiiight.

Nothing says "I don't CARE" like a 248 line reply!

LOLOLOLOOL!

Typical liberal. La la la la la las when he knows he's FUBAR'd.

https://i.imgur.com/csvCHiE.png

Show me where I'm "bragging", Mr. Race car driver... skier par excellance... mind reader of Russian Sports officials and "I'm worth about 2 million dollars."

If I "bragged", YOU bragged.

LOL... going up against someone with a near eidetic memory sucks, don't it?

You actually DID brag. I simply stated, anecdotally, except when Rudy is involved. Then, it's just legal torture.

============================================================================

You probably spend a small amount of time feeling sorry for Alan, but elated when this undeserved narcissist starts spouting his hate and bile.

Have you ever wondered how to make a Alan, the narcissist, miserable and what makes him afraid or triggered? (maybe for a second... then it's gone)

Just for the record, trying to make Alan, the narcissist, miserable might have
    its place for a short period of time, but I don't recommend focusing on it for
    too long as this will inevitably get old.

But, if you need a quik fix, let's get into the top things all narcissists, like Alan, hate.

How to Make Alan, the narcissist, Miserable

Lack Of Acknowledgment: (filter on ignore)

Even though he KNOWS he's being ignored, he continues to reply, as if ANYONE really cares, other than himself. THAT is narcissism.

It's no secret that most narcissists, like Alan, revel in admiration and validation (except for 'closet narcissists', like Alan). Alan depends on constant approval to maintain his sense of intrinsic worth. To achieve this goal, he TRIES to absorb (or steal) the energy of other people.

"Prove it."

Do you ever wonder why narcissists, like Alan, don't seem to mind the negative
    attention? It's because negative attention also fuels his narcissistic fire.

ANY attention, even NEGATIVE attention, IS STILL ATTENTION, and any form of attention gives him the incentive to keep going. It gives him the motivation to
    keep proving himself (by making others prove THEMSELVES.

In fact, he often likes negative attention better, because if you're still amused by his emotional crimes, he can try to exploit this.

Therefore, a lack of acknowledgment is the real threat. To Alan, the narcissist, indifference is even more of an issue than hatred. Alan's rather you have a negative opinion than have no opinion at all.

(sick fuck)

Narcissists, like Alan, can't stand it when no one is paying attention to him.
    Alan doesn't know how to feel important or special if he isn't the center of the universe or consuming someone's thoughts. This is also why the traditional
    Grey Rock method is often pointless and why complete avoidance is the best route (or extreme modified contact... just ignore the sick fuck).

When People Speak Factually:

Have you ever paid close attention to how Alan, the narcissist, speaks? He ALWAYS trying to belittle those he THINKS are below his station.

Additionally, through the use of cognitive empathy, he's spent his entire life
    observing the emotional language of other people, ESPECIALLY RUSSIAN SPORTS OFFICIALS and using it to his advantage. So, when you speak in facts instead of
    using emotion, he intuitively understands he has less of an upper hand.

Therefore, he hates it when someone challenges him with facts instead of emotion. Alan will usually retaliate with more arguing or hysteria. PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT!

This childish response simply shows that he feel out-of-control. Alan's attempt
    to elevate the conversation's intensity by throwing an emotional temper tantrum. PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT!
    PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT!

If anything, this dynamic only highlights the narcissist's immaturity. His inability to absorb facts demonstrates his incompetence in approaching most adult interactions.

Authority:

Narcissists, like Alan, detest authority. That's because he resents having to answer to anybody but himself (mommy orders him around, further compounding his
    anger).

"Ski lifts are closed... too much snow." Bu bu but snow is just a thing of the
    past, Alan says, even though we're seeing snow levels we saw in the 70s, when CO² was MUCH lower.

Any sense of authority threatens his inherent desire for power and control. "You can't ski here, bunny."

While narcissists, like Alan, can be intelligent, he often come across as combative and unfit in professional environments. If confronted by his inappropriate behavior, he tends to deny or rationalize his part. PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT!
    PROVE IT!

Of course, it's no surprise that most authority figures dislike working with narcissists, like Alan. Supervisors (LOL) find him unruly and unreasonable.

Alan can't understand why the person can't follow basic directions without such
    volatile reactions.

Being Told No:

Of all things, Alan, the narcissist, hates being told no (and actually following through with it) tops the list. Narcissists, like Alan, are used to manipulating and weaseling his way into getting what he wants.

Often, he'll pull all the stops to accomplish this task. He's spent his whole life charming people to meet his needs.

That's why telling him no, and being adamant on your stance, often causes such
    an angry reaction. Alan, the narcissist, isn't just upset about the denial - he's downright confused by it!

Narcissists, like Alan, can't actually fathom why someone would refuse him. Because he lacks real empathy, he can't understand what must be going on in your mind. Moreover, even if he tries to comprehend it, he refuses to accept this reality.

Implementing Consequences:

Have you ever tried to set a boundary with Alan, the narcissist,? How well did
    it go? Most likely, you tried to implement a limit, and he reacted in one of three ways:

Dismissing you altogether and gas-lighting your feelings, acknowledging his mistake (LOL), and then doing nothing to change.

Narcissists, like Alan, can't accept any real consequences. Alan can't see when
    he's wrong, and he can't understand how someone would ever think he's wrong. And even if the narcissist understood this, he simply wouldn't care. As a result, he tends to react disproportionately to boundaries and serious conversations as a means to intimidate you and force you into compliance.

Unfortunately, many people simply give up on trying to implement consequences with narcissists, like Alan.

(filters set to ignorte)

Losing At Anything:

Narcissists, like Alan, can resemble toddlers, in that he tend to be extremely
    sore losers. Alan struggles to accept losing, and he also tends to lash out when it happens. A few scenarios may occur:

Alan repeatedly proclaims a person on Usenet is incompetent. Alan's attempt to
    defame or humiliate the winner. Alan pretends he didn't care about winning. Alan insists that he "let the other person" take the spotlight. Alan refuses to
    accept that he lost and awkwardly acts as if he's the actual winner.

Public Humiliation:

Because narcissists, like Alan, are sore losers, he can't handle real or perceived public humiliation. Alan just can't tolerate the threat of failure. To him, public humiliation is the ultimate form of defeat.

(and THAT'S why he HAS to be the last poster in a thread, if he has felt that he's been slighted, in the least)

We all know that narcissists, like Alan, have incredibly fragile egos. When he
    believes someone is making fun of him or if he's not the perceived expert or authority in a public setting, it jolts his existence. As a result, he'll do anything to protect his fragile ego. Some common responses include:

Laughing it off in public only to lash out later

Making up lies about anyone who is a real expert. ("Dr. Ian Clark is not a REAL
    climatologist!!!")

Expectations of Commitment

Most narcissists, like Alan, are terrible with commitment. Although he believes
    he deserves all senses of loyalty, he doesn't usually provide it himself. As a
    result, when he gets into relationships (mommy only), he doesn't consider her needs. He's only accounting for his own emotions, impulses, and desires.

Unfortunately, his mother holds onto wistful hope about her narcissist changing. She listens to how the narcissist praises and adores her. She holds onto fleeting promises that this time will be different.

Yet, Alan, the narcissist makes all the rules. Alan decides what he wants to do, and he does it when he wants to do it. Therefore, he can break and change the rules in ways that suits him.

Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it!
    Prove it! Prove it!

99% of Other People:

How many friends does your narcissist have? Probably very few (more like NONE).
    Usually, his only friends are other people who validate his narcissism, like mommy.

Subsequently, how often do you hear Alan complain about other people? (ALL THE
    TIME) More times than you can count, probably! That's because a single wrongdoing often results in lifetime resentment. One mistake tarnishes an entire reputation.

Narcissists, like Alan, struggle to get along with anyone who doesn't fit into
    his falsified worldview. Alan can't stand to be challenged. Alan can't tolerate
    the ideas that other people may know more than him.

If he's a cerebral narcissist, he is convinced that he is unique and should only associate with other special or high-status individuals. In fact, when confronted with anything that contradicts his sense of god-like stature, you can bet that his reaction will be explosive and malicious.

Therefore, narcissists, like Alan, can't tolerate people who actually live in reality. That's why you rarely see people with strong boundaries tolerating narcissists, like Alan, for very long.

When You Change The Status Quo:

Narcissists, like Alan, hate change when it's out of his control. When you challenge Alan, the narcissist, he remains in a defeating pattern full of resentment and frustration, lashing out to make himself feel dominate.

Prove it!

I did.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
  • From Alan@21:1/5 to AlleyCat on Thu Mar 21 11:34:14 2024

On 2024-03-20 12:37, AlleyCat wrote:

On Wed, 20 Mar 2024 09:16:16 -0700, Alan says...

On 2024-03-12 07:18, AlleyCat wrote:

On Tue, 12 Mar 2024 00:47:58 -0700, Alan says...

How convenient to DENY the truth, because YOU can't remember it, or have no >>> knowledge of it, making you an ignorant idiot.

I don't CARE if you don't care. The truth is the truth, and if you don't bother
    to LEARN it, you're just a FAGAT sticking his head up his fella's butt, so he
    can't hear or see the truth.

Riiiiiiight.

Nothing says "I don't CARE" like a 248 line reply!

2 lines, 4 lines, 248 lines a dollar... I don't CARE how much YOU don't care, so don't stop to holler.

This is a sig file... not a vehicle to show "I care".

So pedantic.

Oh, loser...

You really need to work on your self esteem.

Typical liberal. La la la la la las when he knows he's FUBAR'd.

https://i.imgur.com/csvCHiE.png

Show me where I'm "bragging", Mr. Race car driver... skier par excellance...
    mind reader of Russian Sports officials and "I'm worth about 2 million
    dollars."

If I "bragged", YOU bragged.

LOL... going up against someone with a near eidetic memory sucks, don't it? >>>
    You actually DID brag. I simply stated, anecdotally, except when Rudy is >>> involved. Then, it's just legal torture.

============================================================================

You probably spend a small amount of time feeling sorry for Alan, but elated
    when this undeserved narcissist starts spouting his hate and bile.

Have you ever wondered how to make a Alan, the narcissist, miserable and what
    makes him afraid or triggered? (maybe for a second... then it's gone)

Just for the record, trying to make Alan, the narcissist, miserable might have
    its place for a short period of time, but I don't recommend focusing on it for
    too long as this will inevitably get old.

But, if you need a quik fix, let's get into the top things all narcissists, >>> like Alan, hate.

How to Make Alan, the narcissist, Miserable

Lack Of Acknowledgment: (filter on ignore)

Even though he KNOWS he's being ignored, he continues to reply, as if ANYONE
    really cares, other than himself. THAT is narcissism.

It's no secret that most narcissists, like Alan, revel in admiration and >>> validation (except for 'closet narcissists', like Alan). Alan depends on >>> constant approval to maintain his sense of intrinsic worth. To achieve this >>> goal, he TRIES to absorb (or steal) the energy of other people.

"Prove it."

Do you ever wonder why narcissists, like Alan, don't seem to mind the negative
    attention? It's because negative attention also fuels his narcissistic fire.

ANY attention, even NEGATIVE attention, IS STILL ATTENTION, and any form of >>> attention gives him the incentive to keep going. It gives him the motivation to
    keep proving himself (by making others prove THEMSELVES.

In fact, he often likes negative attention better, because if you're still >>> amused by his emotional crimes, he can try to exploit this.

Therefore, a lack of acknowledgment is the real threat. To Alan, the
    narcissist, indifference is even more of an issue than hatred. Alan's rather
    you have a negative opinion than have no opinion at all.

(sick fuck)

Narcissists, like Alan, can't stand it when no one is paying attention to him.
    Alan doesn't know how to feel important or special if he isn't the center of
    the universe or consuming someone's thoughts. This is also why the traditional
    Grey Rock method is often pointless and why complete avoidance is the best >>> route (or extreme modified contact... just ignore the sick fuck).

When People Speak Factually:

Have you ever paid close attention to how Alan, the narcissist, speaks? He >>> ALWAYS trying to belittle those he THINKS are below his station.

Additionally, through the use of cognitive empathy, he's spent his entire life
    observing the emotional language of other people, ESPECIALLY RUSSIAN SPORTS >>> OFFICIALS and using it to his advantage. So, when you speak in facts instead of
    using emotion, he intuitively understands he has less of an upper hand.

Therefore, he hates it when someone challenges him with facts instead of >>> emotion. Alan will usually retaliate with more arguing or hysteria. PROVE IT!
    PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT!

This childish response simply shows that he feel out-of-control. Alan's attempt
    to elevate the conversation's intensity by throwing an emotional temper
    tantrum. PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT!
    PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT!

If anything, this dynamic only highlights the narcissist's immaturity. His >>> inability to absorb facts demonstrates his incompetence in approaching most >>> adult interactions.

Authority:

Narcissists, like Alan, detest authority. That's because he resents having to
    answer to anybody but himself (mommy orders him around, further compounding his
    anger).

"Ski lifts are closed... too much snow." Bu bu but snow is just a thing of the
    past, Alan says, even though we're seeing snow levels we saw in the 70s, when
    CO² was MUCH lower.

Any sense of authority threatens his inherent desire for power and control. >>> "You can't ski here, bunny."

While narcissists, like Alan, can be intelligent, he often come across as >>> combative and unfit in professional environments. If confronted by his
    inappropriate behavior, he tends to deny or rationalize his part. PROVE IT!
    PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT! PROVE IT!
    PROVE IT!

Of course, it's no surprise that most authority figures dislike working with
    narcissists, like Alan. Supervisors (LOL) find him unruly and unreasonable. >>>
    Alan can't understand why the person can't follow basic directions without such
    volatile reactions.

Being Told No:

Of all things, Alan, the narcissist, hates being told no (and actually
    following through with it) tops the list. Narcissists, like Alan, are used to
    manipulating and weaseling his way into getting what he wants.

Often, he'll pull all the stops to accomplish this task. He's spent his whole
    life charming people to meet his needs.

That's why telling him no, and being adamant on your stance, often causes such
    an angry reaction. Alan, the narcissist, isn't just upset about the denial -
    he's downright confused by it!

Narcissists, like Alan, can't actually fathom why someone would refuse him. >>> Because he lacks real empathy, he can't understand what must be going on in >>> your mind. Moreover, even if he tries to comprehend it, he refuses to accept
    this reality.

Implementing Consequences:

Have you ever tried to set a boundary with Alan, the narcissist,? How well did
    it go? Most likely, you tried to implement a limit, and he reacted in one of
    three ways:

Dismissing you altogether and gas-lighting your feelings, acknowledging his >>> mistake (LOL), and then doing nothing to change.

Narcissists, like Alan, can't accept any real consequences. Alan can't see when
    he's wrong, and he can't understand how someone would ever think he's wrong.
    And even if the narcissist understood this, he simply wouldn't care. As a >>> result, he tends to react disproportionately to boundaries and serious
    conversations as a means to intimidate you and force you into compliance. >>>
    Unfortunately, many people simply give up on trying to implement consequences
    with narcissists, like Alan.

(filters set to ignorte)

Losing At Anything:

Narcissists, like Alan, can resemble toddlers, in that he tend to be extremely
    sore losers. Alan struggles to accept losing, and he also tends to lash out >>> when it happens. A few scenarios may occur:

Alan repeatedly proclaims a person on Usenet is incompetent. Alan's attempt to
    defame or humiliate the winner. Alan pretends he didn't care about winning. >>> Alan insists that he "let the other person" take the spotlight. Alan refuses to
    accept that he lost and awkwardly acts as if he's the actual winner.

Public Humiliation:

Because narcissists, like Alan, are sore losers, he can't handle real or >>> perceived public humiliation. Alan just can't tolerate the threat of failure.
    To him, public humiliation is the ultimate form of defeat.

(and THAT'S why he HAS to be the last poster in a thread, if he has felt that
    he's been slighted, in the least)

We all know that narcissists, like Alan, have incredibly fragile egos. When he
    believes someone is making fun of him or if he's not the perceived expert or
    authority in a public setting, it jolts his existence. As a result, he'll do
    anything to protect his fragile ego. Some common responses include:

Laughing it off in public only to lash out later

Making up lies about anyone who is a real expert. ("Dr. Ian Clark is not a REAL
    climatologist!!!")

Expectations of Commitment

Most narcissists, like Alan, are terrible with commitment. Although he believes
    he deserves all senses of loyalty, he doesn't usually provide it himself. As a
    result, when he gets into relationships (mommy only), he doesn't consider her
    needs. He's only accounting for his own emotions, impulses, and desires. >>>
    Unfortunately, his mother holds onto wistful hope about her narcissist
    changing. She listens to how the narcissist praises and adores her. She holds
    onto fleeting promises that this time will be different.

Yet, Alan, the narcissist makes all the rules. Alan decides what he wants to
    do, and he does it when he wants to do it. Therefore, he can break and change
    the rules in ways that suits him.

Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it! Prove it!
    Prove it! Prove it!

99% of Other People:

How many friends does your narcissist have? Probably very few (more like NONE).
    Usually, his only friends are other people who validate his narcissism, like
    mommy.

Subsequently, how often do you hear Alan complain about other people? (ALL THE
    TIME) More times than you can count, probably! That's because a single
    wrongdoing often results in lifetime resentment. One mistake tarnishes an >>> entire reputation.

Narcissists, like Alan, struggle to get along with anyone who doesn't fit into
    his falsified worldview. Alan can't stand to be challenged. Alan can't tolerate
    the ideas that other people may know more than him.

If he's a cerebral narcissist, he is convinced that he is unique and should >>> only associate with other special or high-status individuals. In fact, when >>> confronted with anything that contradicts his sense of god-like stature, you
    can bet that his reaction will be explosive and malicious.

Therefore, narcissists, like Alan, can't tolerate people who actually live in
    reality. That's why you rarely see people with strong boundaries tolerating >>> narcissists, like Alan, for very long.

When You Change The Status Quo:

Narcissists, like Alan, hate change when it's out of his control. When you >>> challenge Alan, the narcissist, he remains in a defeating pattern full of >>> resentment and frustration, lashing out to make himself feel dominate.

Prove it!

I did.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05