XPost: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, can.politics, alt.politics.liberalism
    XPost: alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.usa.republican

On 2024-02-27 16:20, AlleyCat wrote:

What is this?

What is what?

I don't recall any post where anyone has been called "racist" simply for
    saying there's a crisis at your border.

Elections have consequences.

That's what has happened in the United States right now. All this asylum- seeking lie, all this about refugees, no, no, no... what's happening is they're
    emptying out the dregs of their jails into the United States, into our communities.

Without any proof, that is racist.

They're junking up our country.

And yeah, we feel some kind of way about it because it's our country. Yeah, black history month. The American descendants of slavery. And I want you to know, Brandon Johnson, I understand what Blakemore's saying about we still on the plantation, but what you looking at right now, this is what a free Negro look like.

And I'm telling you, we're gonna get our city back. We're gonna stand for our people. We're gonna get them out of our communities. We black out here and we're gonna handle our business. You watch that. I'm a free black woman. This how we get down.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/imVqKEKKcZw?feature=share

Trump was right... they're NOT sending us their best.

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of
    problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs.
    They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

Trump was right, and now look what Biden and the Democrats have done.

Biden has followed the law, loser.

And when your senate worked to make that law better, you magats blocked
    it for political gain.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)