• Re: JUST IN: Putin Wants Biden As President

From Fred@21:1/5 to All on Tue Feb 27 11:03:31 2024
    XPost: alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.republicans, or.politics
    XPost: talk.politics.guns

On 25 Feb 2024, Baxter <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> posted some news:urg518$21ae6$1@dont-email.me:

pothead <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote in
    news:urfu0u$1vlnr$1@dont-email.me:

On 2024-02-25, Baxter <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> wrote:
    news:urfh4f$1sh5d$1@dont-email.me:

Baxter <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> wrote in
    news:ure8lu$1gphp$2@dont- email.me:

news:urdt6p$1ejo1$1@dont-email.me:

On 2024-02-24, Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote: >>>>>>>> On Sat, 24 Feb 2024 04:12:06 -0000 (UTC), pothead
    <pothead@snakebite.com> wrote:

On 2024-02-24, Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote: >>>>>>>>>> On Fri, 23 Feb 2024 00:54:29 -0000 (UTC), pothead

On 2024-02-22, Klaus Schadenfreude >>>>>>>>>>><klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter> wrote:
    https://www.reuters.com/world/kremlin-says-biden-remarks-abo >>>>>>>>>>>> u t-
    put
    in-debase-united-states-2024-02-22/

Putin, with ironic smile, praises Biden

MOSCOW, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin >>>>>>>>>>>> praised Joe Biden on Thursday for calling him a "crazy >>>>>>>>>>>> SOB", saying with an ironic smile that the remark showed >>>>>>>>>>>> why the Kremlin felt Biden was a preferable future U.S. >>>>>>>>>>>> president to Donald Trump.Gavin Newsom Named U-Haul
    Salesperson Of The Year

"We are ready to work with any president. But I believe >>>>>>>>>>>> that for us, Biden is a more preferable president for
    Russia, and judging by what he has just said, I am
    absolutely right," Putin told state television, with a >>>>>>>>>>>> slight smile.

Putin, 71, said that his previous comments saying that >>>>>>>>>>>> Biden, 81, was Russia's preferred candidate had triggered >>>>>>>>>>>> Biden's "adequate reaction".

"It's not like he can say to me, 'Volodya, thank you, well >>>>>>>>>>>> done, you've helped me a lot'," Putin said. "You asked me >>>>>>>>>>>> which is better for us. I said it then that, and I still >>>>>>>>>>>> think I can repeat it: Biden."

Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said >>>>>>>>>>>> that the next time Biden used the phrase "crazy son of a >>>>>>>>>>>> bitch" he should "try to remember that Americans associate >>>>>>>>>>>> it best with his own offspring, Hunter Biden".

Of course he does.
    Putin like other world leaders know that Joe Biden is a >>>>>>>>>>>walking corpse and thus very predictable as he follows the >>>>>>>>>>>Obama presidency note for note.

Trump OTOH is an unknown.
    One of the reasons none of this world turmoil didn't happen >>>>>>>>>>>under Trump is because the bad guys didn't know how Trump >>>>>>>>>>>would react. For all they knew, Trump would nuke them into >>>>>>>>>>>oblivion.

Biden is very weak POTUS.
    And this is the absolute wrong time to be weak.

Two words: Alexander Smirnoff

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Swill

Who cares about him?
    The commitee has tons of other evidence.

No, they don't. LOL!

Their whole case was based on Smirnoff's testimony and
    documents he provided.

Wrong.
    Bobulinski.

Bobulinski is compromised too. There's a photo of him wearing a
    mask meeting with Russian Agent Manafort in a city that he
    claimed he was never in.

My misake - Mark Meadows

https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-white-house-aide-cassidy-hutchinson
    - pushes-back/story?id=107465387

So Bobulinski is coordinating with tRump (who gets his marching
    orders from Putin)

Cassidy Hutchinson?
    The liar

Who has photographic evidence to back up her claim.

A photo of a man wearing a ski mask?
    Really.

<https://6abc.com/cassidy-hutchinson-tony-bobulinski-mark-meadows-hous
    e -oversight-committee/14461550 />

Yeah - and nobody can recognize superman when he puts on his glasses.

Democrats can be easily fooled like that. Are you a Democrat?

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From Scout@21:1/5 to Fred on Tue Feb 27 16:59:28 2024
    XPost: alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.republicans, or.politics
    XPost: talk.politics.guns

"Fred" <fred@dumpster.diving> wrote in message news:143dd21a3de43a4b0617bd1454786054@dizum.com...
    On 25 Feb 2024, Baxter <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> posted some news:urg518$21ae6$1@dont-email.me:

news:urfu0u$1vlnr$1@dont-email.me:

news:urfh4f$1sh5d$1@dont-email.me:

Baxter <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> wrote in
    news:ure8lu$1gphp$2@dont- email.me:

news:urdt6p$1ejo1$1@dont-email.me:

On 2024-02-24, Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote: >>>>>>>>> On Sat, 24 Feb 2024 04:12:06 -0000 (UTC), pothead

On 2024-02-24, Governor Swill <governor.swill@gmail.com> wrote: >>>>>>>>>>> On Fri, 23 Feb 2024 00:54:29 -0000 (UTC), pothead

On 2024-02-22, Klaus Schadenfreude >>>>>>>>>>>><klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter> wrote:
    https://www.reuters.com/world/kremlin-says-biden-remarks-abo >>>>>>>>>>>>> u t-
    put
    in-debase-united-states-2024-02-22/

Putin, with ironic smile, praises Biden

MOSCOW, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin >>>>>>>>>>>>> praised Joe Biden on Thursday for calling him a "crazy >>>>>>>>>>>>> SOB", saying with an ironic smile that the remark showed >>>>>>>>>>>>> why the Kremlin felt Biden was a preferable future U.S. >>>>>>>>>>>>> president to Donald Trump.Gavin Newsom Named U-Haul
    Salesperson Of The Year

"We are ready to work with any president. But I believe >>>>>>>>>>>>> that for us, Biden is a more preferable president for >>>>>>>>>>>>> Russia, and judging by what he has just said, I am
    absolutely right," Putin told state television, with a >>>>>>>>>>>>> slight smile.

Putin, 71, said that his previous comments saying that >>>>>>>>>>>>> Biden, 81, was Russia's preferred candidate had triggered >>>>>>>>>>>>> Biden's "adequate reaction".

"It's not like he can say to me, 'Volodya, thank you, well >>>>>>>>>>>>> done, you've helped me a lot'," Putin said. "You asked me >>>>>>>>>>>>> which is better for us. I said it then that, and I still >>>>>>>>>>>>> think I can repeat it: Biden."

Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said >>>>>>>>>>>>> that the next time Biden used the phrase "crazy son of a >>>>>>>>>>>>> bitch" he should "try to remember that Americans associate >>>>>>>>>>>>> it best with his own offspring, Hunter Biden".

Of course he does.
    Putin like other world leaders know that Joe Biden is a >>>>>>>>>>>>walking corpse and thus very predictable as he follows the >>>>>>>>>>>>Obama presidency note for note.

Trump OTOH is an unknown.
    One of the reasons none of this world turmoil didn't happen >>>>>>>>>>>>under Trump is because the bad guys didn't know how Trump >>>>>>>>>>>>would react. For all they knew, Trump would nuke them into >>>>>>>>>>>>oblivion.

Biden is very weak POTUS.
    And this is the absolute wrong time to be weak.

Two words: Alexander Smirnoff

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHA!

Swill

Who cares about him?
    The commitee has tons of other evidence.

No, they don't. LOL!

Their whole case was based on Smirnoff's testimony and
    documents he provided.

Wrong.
    Bobulinski.

Bobulinski is compromised too. There's a photo of him wearing a >>>>>>> mask meeting with Russian Agent Manafort in a city that he
    claimed he was never in.

My misake - Mark Meadows

https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-white-house-aide-cassidy-hutchinson >>>>>> - pushes-back/story?id=107465387

So Bobulinski is coordinating with tRump (who gets his marching
    orders from Putin)

Cassidy Hutchinson?
    The liar

Who has photographic evidence to back up her claim.

A photo of a man wearing a ski mask?
    Really.

<https://6abc.com/cassidy-hutchinson-tony-bobulinski-mark-meadows-hous
    e -oversight-committee/14461550 />

Yeah - and nobody can recognize superman when he puts on his glasses.

Democrats can be easily fooled like that. Are you a Democrat?

Well, if you take a moron and add a 'D' behind their name suddenly Democrats claim that makes the person super smart, intelligent and mentally on the
    ball.

Otherwise.. Explain Joe Biden

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)