• "It Is A Lie!": Fani Willis Explodes On Witness Stand, Judge Has To Ste

From Ubiquitous@21:1/5 to All on Mon Feb 19 21:05:06 2024
    XPost: alt.tv.pol-incorrect, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.politics.usa

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis exploded in anger while on the witness stand Thursday, prompting Judge Scott McAfee to step in and call for
    a short recess.

Willis grew increasingly rattled as she was being asked by defense attorney Ashleigh Merchant about her relationship with Nathan Wade, the man Willis tapped as special prosecutor in her sprawling election interference case against former former President Donald Trump.

“Let’s be clear, because you’ve lied,” Willis yelled at Merchant, holding up documents. “It is a lie! It is a lie!”

“You’ve been intrusive into people’s lives,” the DA continued to go after Merchant. “You think I’m on trial. I’m not on trial no matter how hard you
    try to put me on trial.”

Judge McAfee stepped in and called for a five-minute recess, seemingly so Willis could cool down. And upon returning to the courtroom, the judge
    informed Willis that he would be forced to strike her testimony if she
    engaged in any more outbursts on the stand.

WATCH:

??BREAKING: Fani Willis EXPLODES on the witness stand as she’s asked
    when her romantic relationship with Nathan Wade ended. Court takes 5
    minute break for her to cool down. pic.twitter.com/Yrfjw8U8KM

— Bad Hombre (@joma_gc) February 15, 2024

During another tense moment on the stand, Willis maintained that she was not being a hostile witness and accused Merchant, Trump co-defendant Michael Roman’s attorney, of having interests that are “contrary to democracy.”

WATCH:

??FANI WILLIS RATTLED ON THE STAND:

"I am not a hostile witness. I VERY much want to be here. Ms.
    Merchant's interests are p…are..contadi… contrary to democracy, your
    honor, not to mine!" pic.twitter.com/3tf2ojEfWt

— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) February 15, 2024

Willis took the stand in the evidentiary hearing after McAfee, earlier this week, found that it’s possible Willis and Wade could be “disqualified” in
    their case against Trump.

“I think it’s clear that disqualification can occur if evidence is produced demonstrating an actual conflict or the appearance of one, and the filings submitted on this issue so far have been presented a conflict in the evidence that cannot be resolved,” McAfee said.

Notably, Willis has been accused by Roman of having a romantic relationship with Wade prior to hiring him as special prosecutor and then financially benefiting from the relationship.

Since Roman’s initial filing, Willis has confirmed that she and Wade did
    indeed have a romantic relationship, but insists that no impropriety occurred and the relationship started after she hired Wade for the Trump case.

Earlier in the hearing, however, a former friend of Willis’ testified that
    the DA started seeing Wade in 2019, before she hired him as special
    prosecutor.

If McAfee does decide to remove Willis and Wade from the case, it would be up to the Prosecuting Attorneys’ Council of Georgia to find another prosecutor
    to take up the case. That person could potentially continue on Willis’ track
    to go after Trump, pursue only some of the charges, or even dismiss the case altogether.

--
    Let's go Brandon!

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)
  • From pothead@21:1/5 to Ubiquitous on Tue Feb 20 19:19:46 2024
    XPost: alt.tv.pol-incorrect, alt.fan.rush-limbaugh, alt.politics.usa

On 2024-02-20, Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
    Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis exploded in anger while on the witness stand Thursday, prompting Judge Scott McAfee to step in and call for a short recess.

Willis grew increasingly rattled as she was being asked by defense attorney Ashleigh Merchant about her relationship with Nathan Wade, the man Willis tapped as special prosecutor in her sprawling election interference case against former former President Donald Trump.

“Let’s be clear, because you’ve lied,” Willis yelled at Merchant, holding up
    documents. “It is a lie! It is a lie!”

“You’ve been intrusive into people’s lives,” the DA continued to go after Merchant. “You think I’m on trial. I’m not on trial no matter how hard you try to put me on trial.”

Judge McAfee stepped in and called for a five-minute recess, seemingly so Willis could cool down. And upon returning to the courtroom, the judge informed Willis that he would be forced to strike her testimony if she engaged in any more outbursts on the stand.

WATCH:

??BREAKING: Fani Willis EXPLODES on the witness stand as sheÂ’s asked
    when her romantic relationship with Nathan Wade ended. Court takes 5
    minute break for her to cool down. pic.twitter.com/Yrfjw8U8KM

— Bad Hombre (@joma_gc) February 15, 2024

During another tense moment on the stand, Willis maintained that she was not being a hostile witness and accused Merchant, Trump co-defendant Michael Roman’s attorney, of having interests that are “contrary to democracy.”

WATCH:

??FANI WILLIS RATTLED ON THE STAND:

"I am not a hostile witness. I VERY much want to be here. Ms.
    Merchant's interests are pÂ…are..contadiÂ… contrary to democracy, your
    honor, not to mine!" pic.twitter.com/3tf2ojEfWt

— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) February 15, 2024

Willis took the stand in the evidentiary hearing after McAfee, earlier this week, found that it’s possible Willis and Wade could be “disqualified” in their case against Trump.

“I think it’s clear that disqualification can occur if evidence is produced demonstrating an actual conflict or the appearance of one, and the filings submitted on this issue so far have been presented a conflict in the evidence that cannot be resolved,” McAfee said.

Notably, Willis has been accused by Roman of having a romantic relationship with Wade prior to hiring him as special prosecutor and then financially benefiting from the relationship.

Since RomanÂ’s initial filing, Willis has confirmed that she and Wade did indeed have a romantic relationship, but insists that no impropriety occurred and the relationship started after she hired Wade for the Trump case.

Earlier in the hearing, however, a former friend of WillisÂ’ testified that the DA started seeing Wade in 2019, before she hired him as special prosecutor.

If McAfee does decide to remove Willis and Wade from the case, it would be up to the Prosecuting AttorneysÂ’ Council of Georgia to find another prosecutor to take up the case. That person could potentially continue on WillisÂ’ track to go after Trump, pursue only some of the charges, or even dismiss the case altogether.

--
    Let's go Brandon!

Fanni is one arrogant person.
    Wow!
    What a nasty person.
    No wonder she had to pay her lover to bang her.

--
    pothead
    Tommy Chong For President 2024.
    Crazy Joe Biden Is A Demented Imbecile.
    Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

--- SoupGate-Win32 v1.05
    * Origin: fsxNet Usenet Gateway (21:1/5)